Windows 10: Error Code 0x80048820 EVERY time I try to login or use microsoft store

Discus and support Error Code 0x80048820 EVERY time I try to login or use microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So every time I try and update games on microsoft store it gives me the error code 0x80048820, it also gives me this error whenever I try and edit my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anna Basham, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Error Code 0x80048820 EVERY time I try to login or use microsoft store

So every time I try and update games on microsoft store it gives me the error code 0x80048820, it also gives me this error whenever I try and edit my details in the windows settings. I've been trying to switch my computers default microsoft account after my old one was compromised. What am I supposed to do if I cannot use my old microsoft account or use my new one due to this bug?????

:)

Anna Basham, Feb 28, 2024

2. Microsoft Store not working error Code: 0x80131500

Hi
    Thanks for suggestions
    I had tried all except re registering MSoft Store , but that unfortunately did not work .

Very intermittently use SurfEasy VPN, but last time used pre dated this build & problem by some time.

Have built pc systems /rebuilt windows op system literally100's times over 25 years for myself and others, and troubleshooted most known problems but this looks like a reinstall.
    Not listed in Microsoft web notice as ongoing issue involving current build.

Only had Store problem once before since it was introduced years ago, and that was easily resolved !

Tweakfiend, Feb 28, 2024
  3. one drive says not on line. Cannot sign in and when enter a code, get a 0x80048820 error.

Hello Michael Rodgers1

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have an issue in regard to the error code you encountered when accessing OneDrive. Let’s work together in finding the best resolution to this issue.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

• Are you using Microsoft 365 Personal/Family or Business?
    • What is the domain of the account used in OneDrive? Gmail.com, Hotmail.com or Outlook.com.
    • Is the issue happened in OneDrive app or website?
    I made further research about the error code you provided above. It seems like you are not the only user experienced the issue. I found a thread here in the community and the steps on it fixed the issue. I wanted you to check the response of Parash2 posted last November 7, 2013. Probably it could help to your case as well.

Click here: Windows Live Mail error: 0x80048820 and 0x80048849 - Microsoft Community

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

We look forward to your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator

Jason Guer, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Error Code 0x80048820 EVERY time I try to login or use microsoft store

Microsoft Store error code Code: 0x80131500

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to use Microsoft Store. We will look into this. Please reply to the following questions:

• Is the Norton Antivirus still installed on the system?

We are unable to see the screenshot that you have included, I would suggest you to share the screenshot again so that we can view it for you. Please refer
    how to include a screenshot in your postto
    upload the screenshot.

Note: Make sure you don’t capture any personal information while taking the screenshot.

If Norton Antivirus is still installed, I suggest you to disable Norton Antivirus and check if you are able to open Microsoft Store. Please follow the steps from

Turn off Norton
    to disable Norton Antivirus.

Note: If you disable the security software, the system might be temporarily exposed to security threats and risks. Please make sure to turn it on after performing the steps.

In the meantime, you can follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Fix Store launch

I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the article
    Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Method 2: Sign out and sign in to Store

1. Type Store in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Select the Store icon from the search result.
    3. Click on the ellipsis on the top right corner of the window.
    4. Logout from the Store and login with the same
      Microsoft account.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Error Code 0x80048820 EVERY time I try to login or use microsoft store

1. Error Code 0x80048820 EVERY time I try to login or use microsoft store - Similar Threads - Error Code 0x80048820

2. Login to Microsoft account using a one-time code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login to Microsoft account using a one-time code.: As previously written, Microsoft users constantly receive emails with one-time codes for logging in, and in response, we have received information that this cannot be stopped in any way. However, let's look at this from the perspective of hackers and bot users: The chance of...
  3. Login to Microsoft account using a one-time code.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login to Microsoft account using a one-time code.: As previously written, Microsoft users constantly receive emails with one-time codes for logging in, and in response, we have received information that this cannot be stopped in any way. However, let's look at this from the perspective of hackers and bot users: The chance of...
  4. I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store.: I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store. This is very annoying and I'm scared that my laptop could get forced into a Temp account again. help?Windows 11 Home 23H2WPA3 network...
  5. I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store.

I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store.: I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store. This is very annoying and I'm scared that my laptop could get forced into a Temp account again. help?Windows 11 Home 23H2WPA3 network...
  6. Error Code 0x80048820 EVERY time I try to login or use microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x80048820 EVERY time I try to login or use microsoft store: So every time I try and update games on microsoft store it gives me the error code 0x80048820, it also gives me this error whenever I try and edit my details in the windows settings. I've been trying to switch my computers default microsoft account after my old one was...
  7. Error Code 0x80048820 EVERY time I try to login or use microsoft store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error Code 0x80048820 EVERY time I try to login or use microsoft store: So every time I try and update games on microsoft store it gives me the error code 0x80048820, it also gives me this error whenever I try and edit my details in the windows settings. I've been trying to switch my computers default microsoft account after my old one was...
  8. I cant login to Microsoft store error code 0x800704cf

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant login to Microsoft store error code 0x800704cf: I cant login to Microsoft store it says that "you'll need the internet for this" error code 0x800704cf. I have tried a lot of different ways to solve the problem but nothing works, and no its not that i have network problems because everything else works except this. i just...
  9. Microsoft Account Login Error Code 0x80048820

Microsoft Account Login Error Code 0x80048820: Hello, since yesterday I can not login into my microsoft account via my windows 10 pc. In the browser everything works fine. So what is happening exactly: It started with the microsoft mail and calender app, where I have my outlook and gmail-accounts. Gmail works fine,...
  10. error code 0x801901f4 every time i try to use my microsoft account on apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error code 0x801901f4 every time i try to use my microsoft account on apps: every time i try log into a microsoft account on apps i get the error code 0x801901f4, i was told to update my windows, run a repair tool, reset the store, use commands in powershell, nothing worked. i have resorted to my asking here since noone seems to be able to help...