Windows 10: Error code 0x80048830. New laptop with Win 10. Cannot receive email on Mail App.

Discus and support Error code 0x80048830. New laptop with Win 10. Cannot receive email on Mail App. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. Brand new laptop. I cannot get the Mail App to receive email I can send but not receive after spending several days trying to configure and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GregMcNeil1367, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Error code 0x80048830. New laptop with Win 10. Cannot receive email on Mail App.

Hello. Brand new laptop. I cannot get the Mail App to receive email I can send but not receive after spending several days trying to configure and after trying several different things in an attempt to make it work. No matter what I do I still get Error code 0x80048830 and cannot receive email.

I have tried turning off both Windows Defender antivirus and Windows Firewall - no luck

I have tried resetting and also tried deleting/reinstalling the Mail app - no luck

I have deleted my email account several times and tried adding my email account again - no luck

I have tried to make exception/rule in Windows Firewall to allow SVCHOST.EXE. Not sure if I did this correctly - no luck

I have updated Win 10. It is completely up to date - no luck

There my be other things I have tried but may have forgotten at this point.

I use Verizon as a provider and have set up my account via Advanced Set Up, Internet Email using a POP account. These are the same settings I am using on my old laptop.

Current email server settings

pop.verizon.net:995:1

smtp.verizon.net:465:1

I have tried other POP incoming mail servers also but none of them seem to work and I don't even get the Error code 0x80048830 when I try them. I only get the error message when using pop.verizon.net:995:1 I have tried pop.aol.com, pop.mail.yahoo.com, incoming.yahoo.verizon.net

The check boxes Outgoing server requires authentication, Use the same user name and password for sending mail, Require SSL for incoming mail & Require SSL for outgoing mail are all checked.

Any suggestions?

:)

GregMcNeil1367, Feb 7, 2021

2. Windows 10 Mail app will not sync mail. Get 0x80048830 error message !

Windows 10 Mail app will not sync mail. Get 0x80048830 error message !

OP - Problem with sync mail !

Olexandr Gumennyy JR., Feb 7, 2021
  3. error code 0x80048830

Windows 10: I repeatedly get error code 0x80048830 when I try to sync my centurylink email account. It worked fine with Windows 7 professional. I NEED MY EMAIL! Please fix this NOW!

MargeryMullins, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Error code 0x80048830. New laptop with Win 10. Cannot receive email on Mail App.

error code 0x80048830 when trying to refresh email

error code 0x80048830 when trying to refresh email.... i cannot sync my email on my lumua 950xl and i keep getting this code. any advice?

thanks

please_help_LL, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

Error code 0x80048830. New laptop with Win 10. Cannot receive email on Mail App.

1. Error code 0x80048830. New laptop with Win 10. Cannot receive email on Mail App. - Similar Threads - Error code 0x80048830

2. cannot receive email verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot receive email verification code: I found that my pc requires a bitlocker recovery this morning. However, when I try to sign in to get the key, I found that my original email cannot receive the verification code anymore. I think that’s because my edu email changes to an alumni one. I try to replace the email...
  3. cannot receive email verification code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot receive email verification code: I found that my pc requires a bitlocker recovery this morning. However, when I try to sign in to get the key, I found that my original email cannot receive the verification code anymore. I think that’s because my edu email changes to an alumni one. I try to replace the email...
  4. Windows 10 Mail App not sending/receiving emails. Error Code: 0x8007274d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail App not sending/receiving emails. Error Code: 0x8007274d: I have been using the Microsoft mail app on Windows 10 for some time, without any issues. All of a sudden, I try to send emails and they get stuck in my outbox. I then tried to sync my emails via the app itself but that is when I get the error code: 0x8007274d. My email...
  5. Windows 10 Mail App not sending/receiving emails. Error Code: 0x8007274d

Windows 10 Mail App not sending/receiving emails. Error Code: 0x8007274d: I have been using the Microsoft mail app on Windows 10 for some time, without any issues. All of a sudden, I try to send emails and they get stuck in my outbox. I then tried to sync my emails via the app itself but that is when I get the error code: 0x8007274d. My email...
  6. Issues with receiving emails in code for Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with receiving emails in code for Yahoo Mail: Hello,My wife and I recently started seeing some emails in code. We both use Yahoo Mail. She has Window 10 and I have 11. Does anyone have a possible solution to fix this? These emails are from trusted sources and sometimes they are not in code. Any help appreciated!Thank...
  7. Issues with receiving emails in code for Yahoo Mail

Issues with receiving emails in code for Yahoo Mail: Hello,My wife and I recently started seeing some emails in code. We both use Yahoo Mail. She has Window 10 and I have 11. Does anyone have a possible solution to fix this? These emails are from trusted sources and sometimes they are not in code. Any help appreciated!Thank...
  8. Mail App stops receiving mails - error code 0x85010017

Mail App stops receiving mails - error code 0x85010017: Hello friends, I've run into an error with my mail app. This has been happening for a while now, and it has happened before too. What should I do? I am using office.mailbox.org with Exchange Active Sync. This is my error code with image. 0x85010017 Thanks for any help....
  9. Cannot send or receive email by using the mail App on this new Win 10 HP computer

Cannot send or receive email by using the mail App on this new Win 10 HP computer: The email address of my provider (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) shows on the screen but I never get any email?? My old computer worked great with Win 7....
  10. Windows Mail error 0x80048830 Can't get Gmail to sync

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail error 0x80048830 Can't get Gmail to sync: This app worked perfectly yesterday. Today I get this error and I don't know how to resolve this issue. 38100