Windows 10: Error Code : 0x80070005 when trying to download Flight simulator

Discus and support Error Code : 0x80070005 when trying to download Flight simulator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to download Microsoft flight simulator and have received this error on multiple attempts to try and resolve the issue. I have Reset the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rayanNaseri, May 17, 2021.

1. Error Code : 0x80070005 when trying to download Flight simulator

Hi I am trying to download Microsoft flight simulator and have received this error on multiple attempts to try and resolve the issue. I have Reset the Store Cache Restarted the Installer via Computer Management Changed my account to match up with the region I am in as well as time zone adjustment Formatted the drive in which it was going to be installed in used cmd sfc /scannow command found some issues and resolved but no luck defragmented and cleaned up SSD Ran Troubleshooter found corrupt files and fixed but still no luck Updated windows to newest version had issues here as we

:)

rayanNaseri, May 17, 2021

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, May 17, 2021
  3. Error code 0x80070005

Hello Sandra,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • What exactly are you trying to perform prior to this issue?

I would like to inform that Error 0x80070005 is a Windows Update error.

If you are facing this issue while installing the Windows Updates, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft Support article, try the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if it helps.

Error 0x80070005 in Windows Update when you try to install updates

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and brief description about this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 17, 2021
  4. Error Code : 0x80070005 when trying to download Flight simulator

Activating Flight Simulator X: Acceleration

Hi Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Activation is required to unlock all the features of the particular game. In order to activate Flight Simulator X you need to have the product key, which you would have received when you purchase the game.

• Do you receive any error code when you try to activate Flight Simulator X?

If you are receiving any error code while trying to activate Flight Simulator, you can refer the articles

Flight Simulator X: "An error occurred while attempting to activate the product The problem may be due to an incomplete installation of the application"
    and

You receive an activation message after you play Flight Simulator X for 30 minutes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Error Code : 0x80070005 when trying to download Flight simulator

1. Error Code : 0x80070005 when trying to download Flight simulator - Similar Threads - Error Code 0x80070005

2. Error code 0x80070005 when trying to download apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0x80070005 when trying to download apps in microsoft store: Basically whewn i try to download app sin microsoft store there is a error code 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80070005-when-trying-to-download-apps/f5bd50e5-ad22-4f46-bae1-7b06f70212c4
  3. Error code 0x80070005 when trying to download apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code 0x80070005 when trying to download apps in microsoft store: Basically whewn i try to download app sin microsoft store there is a error code 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80070005-when-trying-to-download-apps/f5bd50e5-ad22-4f46-bae1-7b06f70212c4
  4. downloading error Code: 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloading error Code: 0x80070005: i get this a fair few times i tried downloading forza horizon 5 it gets to 99% or even 100% downloaded then says error and gives this code: 0x80070005how can i correct this, it has this happens multiple times when downloading games from the store...
  5. downloading error Code: 0x80070005

downloading error Code: 0x80070005: i get this a fair few times i tried downloading forza horizon 5 it gets to 99% or even 100% downloaded then says error and gives this code: 0x80070005how can i correct this, it has this happens multiple times when downloading games from the store...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator error code

Microsoft Flight Simulator error code: Hello! I am trying to install microsoft flight simulator from game pass. It says install and then I click it and it says downloading. When it reaches 100% it immediately goes to error code 0x80070005. I am assuming this is some sort of permissions problem? Can you assist?...
  7. Error code 0x80070005 when trying to move Flight Simulator 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error code 0x80070005 when trying to move Flight Simulator 2020: I have a base install of 90 gigs on my C: drive of MSFS 2020 but it will not let me move the install. It gives me this error. [ATTACH] Is there any way to resolve this? I also have no option to uninstall the full program. The additional download files for the game are...
  8. Flight Simulator download

Flight Simulator download: In 14 hours I managed to download 61 gb, 55 missing. I have a 48/50 Mps connection... Two questions: 1 It's saturday 9/19, 2:00 o'clock AM, any hope to play the game Sunday? 2 Given that I was playing with satisfaction with Patch 1 and all these issues started because I...
  9. Flight Simulator Download

Flight Simulator Download: I have bought flight simulator 2020, have a 200MBPS internet connection, an ACER NITRO 5, and cant seem to stop having to restart my download of data. I have adjusted my command prompt download, restarted, and still have issues with it stopping every 800 MB. Files stop...
  10. Error Code 0x80070005 when trying to reinstall OneDrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Code 0x80070005 when trying to reinstall OneDrive: My OneDrive disappeared. When I tried to reinstall, it wouldn't. I uninstalled and tried again and got this error code. How can I get Onedrive to work again?...