Windows 10: Error code: 0x80070057 when installing Intel Media SDK DFP in Microsoft Store

Discus and support Error code: 0x80070057 when installing Intel Media SDK DFP in Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After checking for update of apps in Microsoft Store, I'm shown that Intel Media SDK DFP has an update. But when trying to install the update, it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JohnChandler2, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Error code: 0x80070057 when installing Intel Media SDK DFP in Microsoft Store

After checking for update of apps in Microsoft Store, I'm shown that Intel Media SDK DFP has an update.

But when trying to install the update, it fails and I get Error code: 0x80070057.

:)

JohnChandler2, Sep 21, 2019
  2. FlyingSHE Win User

Error code: 0x80070057 when installing Intel Media SDK DFP in Microsoft Store

Windows version: Windows 10 professional 1903, 18362.145

After checking for update of apps in Microsoft Store, I'm shown that Intel Media SDK DFP has an update.

But when trying to install the update, it fails and I get Error code: 0x80070057.

Error code: 0x80070057 when installing Intel Media SDK DFP in Microsoft Store 8e6fee62-0de2-40ab-bf3d-f8d3243b9da7?upload=true.png

Error code: 0x80070057 when installing Intel Media SDK DFP in Microsoft Store d406e9ca-8ad3-4bb0-99fa-1f9e3422a174?upload=true.png

FlyingSHE, Sep 21, 2019
  3. APC index mismatch

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the PC after Windows 10 1903 update. Usually, we see that the APC Index Mismatch is caused due to certain drivers, mostly audio drivers. I would suggest you to uninstall the Audio
    Driver from the Device Manager and then reinstall it.

Steps to uninstall and reinstall Audio Device driver.

1. Press Windows + X, select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Audio inputs and outputs option.
      Right click on the listed devices and click on Uninstall option.
    3. Check the box beside
      Delete the driver software for this device, then click OK.
    4. Restart the PC and then reinstall the driver from the computer manufacturer website.

Meanwhile, try the resolution provided in this
    Bug Check 0x1: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH
    article and provide us the dump file for further investigation. Please reply the in-private message, that has been send to you.

However, we can see that you have Intel media sdk dfp which is giving you an error code:
    0x80070057, when updating from the Microsoft store. We would like you to refer the resolution posted by Independent Advisor Vijay_Verma on June 6th, 2019 from this
    Error code: 0x80070057 when installing Intel Media SDK DFP in Microsoft
    Store
    post and check if that helps you to fix the issue.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Error code: 0x80070057 when installing Intel Media SDK DFP in Microsoft Store

Hi FlyingSHE

I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Please try these options one by one and check after each option.

1. If you are able to open MS Store, open MS Store > Click on your profile picture on top right and sign-out. Then sign-in again.

2. Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Windows Key+X > Click Settings > Click Update & security > Click Troubleshoot > Scroll down to the bottom > Click Windows Store Apps > Click Run the Troubleshooter

3. Reset Windows Store through Command Prompt

Type cmd in Windows Search box > Right click on Command Prompt > Run As Administrator > Type WSreset.exe and click Enter > Reboot your computer

4. Re-register All Store apps (You will get many Reds, ignore them)

Windows Key+X > Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter > Restart your computer

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

5. Uninstall & Reinstall Store

Windows Key+X > Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter

Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore | Remove-AppxPackage

Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter > Reboot your computer

Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Do let me know if you have any more question or require further help.

Source -
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b8f36cad-9...

Vijay_Verma, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Error code: 0x80070057 when installing Intel Media SDK DFP in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Error code 0x80070057

2. Error 0x80070057 when installing apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80070057 when installing apps from Microsoft Store: Hello, Out of nowhere, I was updating some apps on the Microsoft Store and I started getting an error at the end of the download. It simply says that "Something unexpected happened" and it says the error code is 0x80070057. I've also since updated to Windows 20H2 v2 (build...
  3. Error 0x80070057 when installing apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Error 0x80070057 when installing apps from Microsoft Store: Hello, Out of nowhere, I was updating some apps on the Microsoft Store and I started getting an error at the end of the download. It simply says that "Something unexpected happened" and it says the error code is 0x80070057. I've also since updated to Windows 20H2 v2 (build...
  4. Error Code 0x80070057 in microsoft store

Error Code 0x80070057 in microsoft store: I recently just bought the new Microsoft Flight Simulator on microsoft store but every time i try downloading it, it starts downloading for a split second but then it just stops downloading and gives me the same error code over and over again, i dont know what to do so i am...
  5. Windows store app fails to install with error code 0x80070057

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store app fails to install with error code 0x80070057: Hi, I have a fresh install of Windows 10 version: 10.0.18363.778. It is up to date according to the Windows Update. However, when I try to install an app I already own Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the installation fails with error code 0x80070057. A pop-up...
  6. Intel Media SDK DFP

Intel Media SDK DFP: hello , I was trying to download intel media sdk dfp on windows store but I accidentally pressed the cross button now can't download it and can't find it on Windows store . Can someone please help me ?...
  7. intel media SDK DFP

intel media SDK DFP: hello so ye when I go to the Microsoft store it says that I have 56 update and none will update and there is one called intel media SDF DFP that is three quarters of the way done and says jst wont download, can u help me out please because I can't do nothing on my laptop...
  8. Error Code 0x80070057 Preventing me From Installing/Updating apps Microsoft Store

Error Code 0x80070057 Preventing me From Installing/Updating apps Microsoft Store: For a week or so I have not been able to update apps on Microsoft Store. When I attempt to do so, error code 0x80070057 comes up. I have restarted my computer, performed DISM and System File Checker operations and nothing has worked. I have also cleared the store cache...
  9. Error code: 0x80070057 when installing Intel Media SDK DFP in Microsoft Store

Error code: 0x80070057 when installing Intel Media SDK DFP in Microsoft Store: Windows version: Windows 10 professional 1903, 18362.145 After checking for update of apps in Microsoft Store, I'm shown that Intel Media SDK DFP has an update. But when trying to install the update, it fails and I get Error code: 0x80070057. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. Inteel Media SDK DFP

Inteel Media SDK DFP: Hi, I updated my windows to 1903 yesterday. Now I have an error in my Microsoft store, pleas help me with this issue. Thank you. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inteel-media-sdk-dfp/0476eaf1-9f1c-4ea4-975b-2a90bec225d2