Windows 10: Error Code 0x8007050a. Updates won't download/install. Need Fix.

Discus and support Error Code 0x8007050a. Updates won't download/install. Need Fix. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have started to receive the message posted in the image below. [img] Tried all the usual fixes:- Reregistering Updates, SFC /Scannow, DISM,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Critical Mass, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Error Code 0x8007050a. Updates won't download/install. Need Fix.

I have started to receive the message posted in the image below.

Error Code 0x8007050a. Updates won't download/install. Need Fix. [​IMG]

Tried all the usual fixes:- Reregistering Updates, SFC /Scannow, DISM, deleting SoftwareDistribution file Contents, Tweaking Computers Windows Repair etc but nothing works.

Any help gratefully received Thanks in advance.

:)

Critical Mass, Jun 25, 2018

2. Vista x64 won't download updates?

The last updates on my home desktop are dated 16th June.
    I've powered it on some 3 or 4 times since then, but nothing was downloaded automatically as per settings.

I tried the manual update from the CP but I get an error code 80070002.

I did the troubleshooting suggested (i.e. stop the Windows Update service, delete the temporary update files, restart the Windows Update service, and then try to check for Windows updates again) but I still keep getting the same error code, even after rebooting *Confused Error Code 0x8007050a. Updates won't download/install. Need Fix. :confused:

What gives?

Black Panther, Jun 25, 2018
  3. boberto Win User
    Error code 0x800f0906 downloading NET 3.5

I've tried https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-update-errors and it doesn't work. I have Windows 10. For the website, step 2 just didn't work. For step 3 , it seems my update history was wiped after updating to Windows 1703. For step 4, it's the same error code, saying source files could not be downloaded.

boberto, Jun 25, 2018
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Error Code 0x8007050a. Updates won't download/install. Need Fix.

Error Code Installing Oblivion (Kinda Urgent?)

that's a Direct X runtime error.

Install the DX 9c Winter 2005 install of DX9.
    download it here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Reinstall your video card driver(you might get away with skipping this step, if not you gotta start over)

Now re-install the game. DO NOT let it install DX9 on your computer for you.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 25, 2018
Thema:

Error Code 0x8007050a. Updates won't download/install. Need Fix.

1. Error Code 0x8007050a. Updates won't download/install. Need Fix. - Similar Threads - Error Code 0x8007050a

2. My Bios needs updating but won't download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bios needs updating but won't download.: I have a refurbished Dell Multiplex 9010 computer running Windows 10. The computer appears to have the original BIOS A13 and the current is A30. I keep getting notices to update the bios but have tried from the Dell site and various other ways with no luck.Need help on how to...
  3. My Bios needs updating but won't download.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Bios needs updating but won't download.: I have a refurbished Dell Multiplex 9010 computer running Windows 10. The computer appears to have the original BIOS A13 and the current is A30. I keep getting notices to update the bios but have tried from the Dell site and various other ways with no luck.Need help on how to...
  4. i need help fixing this error code

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need help fixing this error code: I'm having error 0x800f0805 I've been having this for a year now trying to update my computer I'm really just trying to use my pc game pass but I cant because of this problem I need assistance...
  5. need help fixing error code 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help fixing error code 0xc000000f: my sisters laptop stopped working at some point and when its turned on it just says error code 0xc000000f and explains what the error code is.does anyone know a way to fix this by chance?...
  6. need help fixing error code 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need help fixing error code 0xc000000f: my sisters laptop stopped working at some point and when its turned on it just says error code 0xc000000f and explains what the error code is.does anyone know a way to fix this by chance?...
  7. received error code 0x8007017B need to fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    received error code 0x8007017B need to fix: received error 0x8007017B how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-error-code-0x8007017b-need-to-fix/d5be563c-9a02-4ffa-9c8b-0f4354e6d647
  8. Norton 360 won't download ERROR Code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton 360 won't download ERROR Code: Hi, have a new HP Microsoft laptop and trying to download Norton 360. Nothing works. Received Error Code: INET_E_DOWNLOAD_FAILURE and the message: Server error, page not available, failure connection reset, bad gateway message. And Norton says it can't find the page. I've...
  9. Error 0x8007050a. Updates won't download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error 0x8007050a. Updates won't download: I have started to receive the message posted in the image below. [img] Tried all the usual fixes:- Reregistering Updates, SFC /Scannow, DISM, deleting SoftwareDistribution file Contents, Tweaking Computers Windows Repair etc but nothing works. Any help gratefully...
  10. Anniversary update won't install - no error code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anniversary update won't install - no error code: I've downloaded the update for my laptop through windows update 3 times now. Each time it completes download, then restarts, configures updates, then gives me the notification: "We couldn't finish installing updates" Following that, a check of my update history shows no...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x8007050a error on windows 10

2. windows update error 0x8007050a

3. my windows is not updating showing (0x8007050a) error

4. 0x8007050a,
  5. kb4090007 wont download