Windows 10: Error code 0x80072F30 When My laptop in conected with internet by Dial Up Conection

Discus and support Error code 0x80072F30 When My laptop in conected with internet by Dial Up Conection in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Store is not working... When My PC is connected with dial up conection... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mirza Abdullah Al Noman, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Error code 0x80072F30 When My laptop in conected with internet by Dial Up Conection

Microsoft Store is not working...

When My PC is connected with dial up conection

:)

Mirza Abdullah Al Noman, Mar 18, 2019

2. Installers wont recognize internet conection

Hey

First of all, sorry for the english, but here it goes.

I just got a new computer (Lenovo Ideapad 310) with the Windows 10, and I'm having trouble on sereval instalations, all of them related to internet conection. I download the setup.exe of whatever I want, and when I try to install it, it opens up a message
    with its respective internet conection error... This happens in many different program downloads.

My internet conection is fine in every way, and I've already set my firewall to give this programs permission for internet conection. Also tryed in different browsers. Googleled for people who have the same incident problem but found none exactly like this.

Hope someone can help.

RafaelRezende, Mar 18, 2019
  3. N80 conecting???

Can one of you clever people tell me how to conect to WLAN network.I can find them when i serch in conection manager but dont know how to conect to a unlocked network?

Oh am i getting this right,If i go on the internet on my N80 on a WLAN network i should not get charged as im not useing my sim card to conect?

Many thanks.

seatibiza8, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Error code 0x80072F30 When My laptop in conected with internet by Dial Up Conection

N97 Mini always conected to internet - how to close the conection?

I have already done that...put offline...but stills conecting to internet Error code 0x80072F30 When My laptop in conected with internet by Dial Up Conection :(

jmsc_ribeiro, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Error code 0x80072F30 When My laptop in conected with internet by Dial Up Conection

1. Error code 0x80072F30 When My laptop in conected with internet by Dial Up Conection - Similar Threads - Error code 0x80072F30

2. internet and conectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet and conectivity: i have connectivity problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-and-conectivity/589a4cf1-28ff-44d9-9140-c738ce1656a4
  3. internet and conectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet and conectivity: i have connectivity problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-and-conectivity/589a4cf1-28ff-44d9-9140-c738ce1656a4
  4. conections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    conections: okay so this computer is a windows pavilion its over 15 years old and when i try using the web like chrome on many websites like gmail it will tell me my connection is not private, is there a way to fix it?...
  5. conections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    conections: okay so this computer is a windows pavilion its over 15 years old and when i try using the web like chrome on many websites like gmail it will tell me my connection is not private, is there a way to fix it?...
  6. Conectivity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Conectivity: I delete my account and now i don t have administrator and show me this.Btw windows don t show me family and other[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conectivity/d42ad57d-8d91-4741-a39e-7bbbd10b72ef
  7. Conected to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Conected to internet: I got an "HTTP 404 Not Found" response when I clicked on the Internet Explorer logo. Unable to connect to the internet. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conected-to-internet/b6e8980d-4456-42d9-a673-174228c387ce
  8. Conected to internet

Conected to internet: I got an "HTTP 404 Not Found" response when I clicked on the Internet Explorer and Edge logo. It can not connect to the internet. What will be the problem and how to solve it?...
  9. Conectivity

Conectivity: Okay I don't know what happened it's worked before this is a brand new machine like a month old what's a tablet and I I hook up to my phone's hotspot and now I can't went through that troubleshooter and windows can't find a driver for me so went to settings and made sure that...
  10. internet conection

internet conection: at first my internet speed was upto 800kb/s now it has been changed/stucked to 100kb/s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-conection/2a9e18e0-d1c7-4d2d-8582-b164e5e5fbb5
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80072f30 windows 10