Windows 10: Error code 0x80073D0D on the microsoft store when trying to install the xbox app

Discus and support Error code 0x80073D0D on the microsoft store when trying to install the xbox app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to install the xbox app for windows 10 in order to play Forza Horizon 4, however whenever I try to install the app it gives me... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KaiBruckner, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Error code 0x80073D0D on the microsoft store when trying to install the xbox app

Hello, I've been trying to install the xbox app for windows 10 in order to play Forza Horizon 4, however whenever I try to install the app it gives me the error code 0x80073D0D and is unable to complete the install.

I have tried several solutions that I found to the problem however none of them have worked.

If it helps my pc specs are:

-Asus Prime H270-Pro

-Asus 1060 3GB Dual OC

-Intel i7-7700

-1x Samsung 860 Evo 500GB SSd

-2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB Hard Drives

-16GB of DDR4 memory

I previously had a 1TB Seagate Barracuda Hard Drive instead of the 2 Hard Drives, however, this gave out and is no longer in use.

:)

KaiBruckner, Dec 18, 2020

2. Windows Store Error Code 0x80073D0D

For about a year now the Xbox Game Bar "App" has failed to install most recently with Error Code 0x80073D0D.

I have tried WSreset many times and reinstalling the windows store . I would force uninstall and reinstall the app except the name is not clearly displayed in any appx package names ie Microsoft.XboxGameBar.

Any suggestions?

System Specs:

AMD Phenom II x4 965

24Gb of ram

250 Gb SSD as boot drive

2TB HDD for everything else

RX470

irrational31415, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Problem in the Microsoft Store with the download of the app. Error code 0x80073D0D

Hi everyone,

today i was downloading Realtek Audio Control application from the Microsoft Store when suddenly it told me "There was an unexpected error" with this error code 0x80073D0D.

Someone know how i can resolve this problem??

Thanks in advance.

MatteoArdau, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Error code 0x80073D0D on the microsoft store when trying to install the xbox app

Xbox App Error code 0x80048504?

Hi Andyy,

If you received this error code 0x80048504, there could be an issue with the Xbox live server, your network connection, or with the account itself. For us to resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps

Please click this link. This process will check and resolve common issues with the apps on your PC.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe and then hit Enter. 

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Hit Enter. 
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Error code 0x80073D0D on the microsoft store when trying to install the xbox app

1. Error code 0x80073D0D on the microsoft store when trying to install the xbox app - Similar Threads - Error code 0x80073D0D

2. error code 0x80073d0d on the xbox app while trying to repair installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error code 0x80073d0d on the xbox app while trying to repair installation: I downloaded yakuza kiwami a while back and I've been playing it ever since, yesterday i was going to install flight simulator and to make up free space, i merged two partitions together. One of the partitions merged had yakuza in it. When i tried to launch the game today, i...
  3. error code 0x80073d0d on the xbox app while trying to repair installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 0x80073d0d on the xbox app while trying to repair installation: I downloaded yakuza kiwami a while back and I've been playing it ever since, yesterday i was going to install flight simulator and to make up free space, i merged two partitions together. One of the partitions merged had yakuza in it. When i tried to launch the game today, i...
  4. Getting This Error Code 0x80073D0D while installing the Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting This Error Code 0x80073D0D while installing the Xbox App: I Got this error code after Upgrading my pc from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and all the apps updated and the Xbox App gave me this error and after it gave me a Re-install Button and i did and i am unable to install it ever since Troubleshooting Steps I have tried:sfc /scannow...
  5. Getting This Error Code 0x80073D0D while installing the Xbox App

Getting This Error Code 0x80073D0D while installing the Xbox App: I Got this error code after Upgrading my pc from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and all the apps updated and the Xbox App gave me this error and after it gave me a Re-install Button and i did and i am unable to install it ever since Troubleshooting Steps I have tried:sfc /scannow...
  6. Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80070005 when trying to install an app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80070005 when trying to install an app.: I cant download anything from the Microsoft store, when I try to, It gets to the "Acquiring license" part and then it gives the 0x80070005 error. It also happened when I tried to install the Xbox app. I've tried these solutions and they didn't work: Reset MS in Apps &...
  7. Getting error 0x80073D0D from Windows Store when installing an APP with Solution

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Getting error 0x80073D0D from Windows Store when installing an APP with Solution: So, I just figured out after month of having this problem what went wrong in Windows 10 and wanted to share my new "knowledge" how you might fix it. If you get error "0x80073D0D" from an app in Windows store, even though other apps work you might want to check your registry...
  8. 0x80073d0d Error trying to install Store app on F drive

0x80073d0d Error trying to install Store app on F drive: I previously had Microsoft Flight Simulator bought through the Store installed on F drive and it played with no issue for months. Today i noticed the icon missing and when I checked the program files had gone, although some content folders are still on F drive. I cannot...
  9. app fails to install Code: 0x80073D0D

app fails to install Code: 0x80073D0D: So at some point I had told my PC to install apps on the D drive on my PC. I stopped that some time ago, but had about 6 apps from the app store on that drive earlier today. I wanted to get rid of the D drive cause i don't use it. So I uninstalled the app and made sure in...
  10. Problem in the Microsoft Store with the download of the app. Error code 0x80073D0D

Problem in the Microsoft Store with the download of the app. Error code 0x80073D0D: Hi everyone, today i was downloading Realtek Audio Control application from the Microsoft Store when suddenly it told me "There was an unexpected error" with this error code 0x80073D0D. Someone know how i can resolve this problem?? Thanks in advance....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80073d0d