Windows 10: error code 0x80073d0d on the xbox app while trying to download any game off gamepass

Discus and support error code 0x80073d0d on the xbox app while trying to download any game off gamepass in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i went to my friends house then when i got back it didn't load any of the games that i had downloaded and when i checked the files there was nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by brentbennett1, Aug 11, 2022.

1. error code 0x80073d0d on the xbox app while trying to download any game off gamepass

i went to my friends house then when i got back it didn't load any of the games that i had downloaded and when i checked the files there was nothing there so when i try to redownload them i get this error message.

:)

brentbennett1, Aug 11, 2022
  2. MUFC21 Win User

Gamepass PC games not installing

Having an issue installing games on GamePass PC, when I try to install the download gets to 99% then it wont complete and just says error, error code it gives is 0x803fb107. I've tried reinstalling gaming services app, reinstalling the Xbox app and even tried using commands in powershell but nothing is working.

Hopefully someone can help, Thanks

MUFC21, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Voxeldust Win User
    I have Gamepass PC and ever since I downloaded a game I've been getting errors when trying to download Gamepass Games. Help!

The other day I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on PC with Gamepass, ever since then I've been getting the error code "0x80070424" whenever I try to install a Gamepass game from the store. I can download non-gamepass games but for some reason it just doesn't
    want to work with gamepass. What's going on here?

Voxeldust, Aug 11, 2022
  4. error code 0x80073d0d on the xbox app while trying to download any game off gamepass

Windows Store Error Code 0x80073D0D

For about a year now the Xbox Game Bar "App" has failed to install most recently with Error Code 0x80073D0D.

I have tried WSreset many times and reinstalling the windows store . I would force uninstall and reinstall the app except the name is not clearly displayed in any appx package names ie Microsoft.XboxGameBar.

Any suggestions?

System Specs:

AMD Phenom II x4 965

24Gb of ram

250 Gb SSD as boot drive

2TB HDD for everything else

RX470

irrational31415, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

error code 0x80073d0d on the xbox app while trying to download any game off gamepass

1. error code 0x80073d0d on the xbox app while trying to download any game off gamepass - Similar Threads - error code 0x80073d0d

2. error code 0x80073d0d on the xbox app while trying to repair installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error code 0x80073d0d on the xbox app while trying to repair installation: I downloaded yakuza kiwami a while back and I've been playing it ever since, yesterday i was going to install flight simulator and to make up free space, i merged two partitions together. One of the partitions merged had yakuza in it. When i tried to launch the game today, i...
  3. error code 0x80073d0d on the xbox app while trying to repair installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 0x80073d0d on the xbox app while trying to repair installation: I downloaded yakuza kiwami a while back and I've been playing it ever since, yesterday i was going to install flight simulator and to make up free space, i merged two partitions together. One of the partitions merged had yakuza in it. When i tried to launch the game today, i...
  4. Getting This Error Code 0x80073D0D while installing the Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting This Error Code 0x80073D0D while installing the Xbox App: I Got this error code after Upgrading my pc from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and all the apps updated and the Xbox App gave me this error and after it gave me a Re-install Button and i did and i am unable to install it ever since Troubleshooting Steps I have tried:sfc /scannow...
  5. Getting This Error Code 0x80073D0D while installing the Xbox App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting This Error Code 0x80073D0D while installing the Xbox App: I Got this error code after Upgrading my pc from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and all the apps updated and the Xbox App gave me this error and after it gave me a Re-install Button and i did and i am unable to install it ever since Troubleshooting Steps I have tried:sfc /scannow...
  6. error code 0x80073d0d on the xbox app while trying to download any game off gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 0x80073d0d on the xbox app while trying to download any game off gamepass: i went to my friends house then when i got back it didn't load any of the games that i had downloaded and when i checked the files there was nothing there so when i try to redownload them i get this error message....
  7. Error code 0x80073d0d on the Xbox App Using Game Pass trying to download Doom Eternal PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0x80073d0d on the Xbox App Using Game Pass trying to download Doom Eternal PC: I had a huge queue of games waiting to be installed, As power went out mid Download the downloads had stopped as usual once clicked on Install Again It went back to Its Previous state Except For Doom Eternal. Halo MCC, Goat Sim installed and run as usual i tried the System...
  8. Error code 0x80073D0D on the microsoft store when trying to install the xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error code 0x80073D0D on the microsoft store when trying to install the xbox app: Hello, I've been trying to install the xbox app for windows 10 in order to play Forza Horizon 4, however whenever I try to install the app it gives me the error code 0x80073D0D and is unable to complete the install. I have tried several solutions that I found to the problem...
  9. Problem in the Microsoft Store with the download of the app. Error code 0x80073D0D

Problem in the Microsoft Store with the download of the app. Error code 0x80073D0D: Hi everyone, today i was downloading Realtek Audio Control application from the Microsoft Store when suddenly it told me "There was an unexpected error" with this error code 0x80073D0D. Someone know how i can resolve this problem?? Thanks in advance....
  10. Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta)

Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta): Every time I go to select a game, I see "You can play [insert PC game here]" with Xbox Game Pass for PC, or buy it to own. However, Install is greyed out. So I click the three dots, and get the following message: "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked...