Windows 10: Error code 0x80073d0d

Discus and support Error code 0x80073d0d in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a partition on my hard drive, I download Minecraft and I want to move the files to other place, but it won´t let me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RenathaBustamante, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Error code 0x80073d0d

I have a partition on my hard drive, I download Minecraft and I want to move the files to other place, but it won´t let me.

:)

RenathaBustamante, Oct 31, 2019

2. Windows Store Error Code 0x80073D0D

For about a year now the Xbox Game Bar "App" has failed to install most recently with Error Code 0x80073D0D.

I have tried WSreset many times and reinstalling the windows store . I would force uninstall and reinstall the app except the name is not clearly displayed in any appx package names ie Microsoft.XboxGameBar.

Any suggestions?

System Specs:

AMD Phenom II x4 965

24Gb of ram

250 Gb SSD as boot drive

2TB HDD for everything else

RX470

irrational31415, Oct 31, 2019
  3. PouyaMP Win User
    Windows 10 Mobile Store Error 0x80073D0D

Hello, experiencing error code 0x80073D0D with below circumstances:

• Safely removed it from Storage menu. Shutdown the phone, plugged in the new one and started moving back my apps to the new SD.
    • I can’t move some of my apps or properly uninstall it for a clean reinstallation.
    • I keep seeing a ghost icon on the home screen as well as in the App sections of Storage menu. It is a blank icon with a text looking like a filepath.
    • The Microsoft store always reports 0x80073D0D error at every attempt to reinstall it, however it only tries to download about 274k of data, which is too little for the app.

Experiencing this on a Lumia 950 XL build 10.0.15254.1

What can I do to solve this? I’d like to keep the reset option as a last resort solution since it takes hours.

What I tried so far:

• Switching to mobile/wifi data. Does not appear related, and since I can download/update any other apps.
    • Switching app installation to phone memory/SD card.
    • Please do not offer to put the old SD card back in my phone (it's not an option anymore cause it's dead).

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store]

PouyaMP, Oct 31, 2019
  4. meloneum Win User

Error code 0x80073d0d

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Error code 0x80073d0d

1. Error code 0x80073d0d - Similar Threads - Error code 0x80073d0d

2. Problem in the Microsoft Store with the download of the app. Error code 0x80073D0D

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem in the Microsoft Store with the download of the app. Error code 0x80073D0D: Hi everyone, today i was downloading Realtek Audio Control application from the Microsoft Store when suddenly it told me "There was an unexpected error" with this error code 0x80073D0D. Someone know how i can resolve this problem?? Thanks in advance....
  3. ERROR CODE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ERROR CODE: What can I do to correct this: Error creating process <C:\Usdrs\Joseph R. Willard\App Data\Local\Temp\driver_setup.exe /idrvupdate-amd64.msi>. Reason: I get this error when I try to download Windows Device Center onto my laptop....
  4. error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error code: What is error code is 0x802B000A ????????? It shows when I'm trying to open the Ring.com app. The app has worked for four years, now suddenly doesn't. I've already tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. No change !!!!!!!!...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 not installing, keeps failing. 0x80073D0D

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 not installing, keeps failing. 0x80073D0D: I recently upgraded my motherboard and CPU so I dealt with re-activating Windows, but weirdly out of all the apps I had, Minecraft broke and I uninstalled it. Now, every time I try to reinstall it, it gets about a few MBs of data downloaded then throws the 0x80073D0D error...
  6. error code

error code: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 3/5/2019 3:53:59 PM Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-I1R8UU4 Description: The...
  7. error code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    error code: during the last three months, I have been getting this message when I attempt to sign in on my bank. return code: 18.d12b1208.1549554544.ec9f44. I get this only when I attempt to use Google Chrome. I have used firefox and Linux to gain access to my bank. I have sent this to...
  8. error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error code: cant get online, keep getting error code ox8000ff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/error-code/c040fa99-df77-4202-a576-3d542121b2ef
  9. Error Code

Error Code: I was downloading a game on my laptop. I left to school and came back three hours later. It finished downloading but my laptop had turned off by itself I didn't think much of it. I turned back it on and it worked fine and I decided to play the game. Played it for 30 mins...
  10. error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error code: I keep getting error code 0xc0000005 when trying to either open a app or when shutting down my computer is there a way that I can repair this problem. I am currently using windows 10....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spotify 0x80073d0d

2. spotify Code: 0x80073D0D

3. error code 0x80073d0d when moving game