Windows 10: Error code: 0x80073d13 (Xbox Game Pass PC Beta)

Discus and support Error code: 0x80073d13 (Xbox Game Pass PC Beta) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When installing certain games on the Xbox Game Pass PC Beta app I seem to be getting Error code: 0x80073d13, Games will download to about 4.5%-9% then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by st0rmr0ad, Jun 13, 2019.

1. st0rmr0ad Win User

Error code: 0x80073d13 (Xbox Game Pass PC Beta)

When installing certain games on the Xbox Game Pass PC Beta app I seem to be getting Error code: 0x80073d13, Games will download to about 4.5%-9% then come up with the error.

Trying to install Metro, Wolfenstein, We Happy Few, Imperator: Rome and probably others I have not yet tried will give me this error.

I really hope this is not similar to the Microsoft Store error that does not allow certain games/programs to be installed on other drives besides C: which I don't think it is cause Halo Wars 1 seems to be giving me a different error code that I think is the disk drive error but I am not sure but It would really suck to have a bunch of games you can't install and we can't decide on a game-by-game basis yet so say I had just enough space for Metro on my C: drive but not enough to include another game from my other drive I can't specify that (atleast I think) it would all have to be on the same drive.

:)

st0rmr0ad, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available to Preview Beta

Source: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available to Preview Beta - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Error code: 0x80073d13 (Xbox Game Pass PC Beta)

Xbox Game Pass

If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account?

KavGaming99, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Error code: 0x80073d13 (Xbox Game Pass PC Beta)

1. Error code: 0x80073d13 (Xbox Game Pass PC Beta) - Similar Threads - Error code 0x80073d13

2. Error Code 0x800705aa on Xbox Game Pass Beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Code 0x800705aa on Xbox Game Pass Beta: Hello, I'm having the following error code: 0x0800705aa when I'm trying to download a game from the Game Pass Beta application for PC. There is a way or a path or something that can help me to download the games? I already bought the "Game Pass PC" and the "Game Pass...
  3. Cannot install games with the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install games with the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta): Hey guys, I just got the subscription for the Xbox game pass for PC (Beta) where I was able to start off the month with just paying $1. Now with this subscription are there certain games I can download with this pass because I can download games so far is Outer Worlds, but...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for Windows won't install (0x80073D13)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass for Windows won't install (0x80073D13): A little while back, I had some trouble playing games through Gamepass, so I decided to uninstall and reinstall. After uninstalling, I decided to restart my PC, but unbeknownst to me, the app hadn't finished uninstalling. Now whenever I try to reinstall, I get an error code...
  5. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox: [ATTACH] “Are you feeling anything that could be construed as explosive cell death? No? Wonderful! Let’s get started.” – Dr. Phineas Wells from The Outer Worlds We think this quote from The Outer Worlds is applicable in most situations. No explosive cell death? Awesome!...
  6. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox: [ATTACH] I don’t know if you remembered that we have more games coming out in September, but maybe you knew, since we always have more games coming for our PC gamers. It’s true and just because it’s late in the month, doesn’t mean that we’ll hold out on giving you more...
  7. Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass for PC (Beta): I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low speed (4mbps=max...
  8. Xbox Game Pass (beta) for pc Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass (beta) for pc Issue: I have Just recently purchased the xbox game pass and downloaded forza horizon on my pc then i also purchased the ultimate version for it and later on refunded the ultimate version and now the original says that it converted to the ultimate version and does not work when i...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta: Any one tried this? I might try it just to play Metro Exodus, and Hellblade https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game...D=xgponsfahome 135066
  10. Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working: [ATTACH]I've purchased Game Pass for PC but when I download the app I get this error message. I'm on Windows 10 and my OS is up to date. I understand people are having difficulty downloading the games, but this seems unrelated....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80073d13

2. 0x80073d13 windows 10

3. error 0x80073d13

4. error code 0x80073d13 pc,
  5. xbox error 0x80073d13,
  6. error code 0x80073d13,
  7. game pass for pc not installing rome,
  8. error code for game pass 0x80073d0d,
  9. code: 0x80073d13,
  10. windows error code 0x80073d13,