Windows 10: error code....0x80080005 .....the command... DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...

Discus and support error code....0x80080005 .....the command... DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have an error code....0x80080005 i was asked to run the command... DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth....... but the command is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jatindersharma2, Dec 28, 2019.

1. error code....0x80080005 .....the command... DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...

i have an error code....0x80080005 i was asked to run the command... DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth....... but the command is not showing any result. i am running it for the last 6 hours but the cursor is still blinking

:)

jatindersharma2, Dec 28, 2019

2. DISM - Parameter "Cleanup-Image" is not known (error 87)

Hello Eric,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM Restore Health command. Refer to the steps provided below:

• Open Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • Type the following command:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

3. Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Dec 28, 2019
  3. RufusRed Win User
    DISM/online/cleanup-image Commands

What are the DISM/online/cleanup-image commands: one for Health status, one for Restore, and there was a third cmd.

RufusRed, Dec 28, 2019
  4. error code....0x80080005 .....the command... DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

You already have spaces in the command written.

In windows 10, CMD supports Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V so you can directly paste this.

FYI, the spaces are in between

• DISM and Online
    • Online and Cleanup-Image
    • Cleanup-Image and RestoreHealth
    Hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

error code....0x80080005 .....the command... DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...

1. error code....0x80080005 .....the command... DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image... - Similar Threads - error code 0x80080005

2. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f0906 The Source...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f0906 The Source...: Hello Everyone,My name is Abhishek, and I found Error while Execution of below command and I used cmd prompt as Run as Admin.DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthFirst of all, I wanted to Execute the above command because , recently I got an Bluetooth Error in my Windows...
  3. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2134 Public Versionis the Check Health option still working properly?As of late as soon as you hit enter Check Health comes back with an immediate response nothing found. However when you do Scan Health problems are found.Has anyone else seen this?...
  4. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2134 Public Versionis the Check Health option still working properly?As of late as soon as you hit enter Check Health comes back with an immediate response nothing found. However when you do Scan Health problems are found.Has anyone else seen this?...
  5. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f081f ; The source...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f081f ; The source...: Hello Everybody,I am not able to execute the commandDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthsmoothly to completion.Why am I running this command? Actually, the reason why I ran this command for the first time in my life was some other problem that I had faced in windows 10,...
  6. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f081f ; The source...

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f081f ; The source...: Hello Everybody,I am not able to execute the commandDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthsmoothly to completion.Why am I running this command? Actually, the reason why I ran this command for the first time in my life was some other problem that I had faced in windows 10,...
  7. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.: While i try the dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth on CMDadmin i get the following error:[===========================55.2% ] Error: 605 The specified buffer contains ill-formed data. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.logAlso i get this...
  8. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.: While i try the dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth on CMDadmin i get the following error:[===========================55.2% ] Error: 605 The specified buffer contains ill-formed data. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.logAlso i get this...
  9. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: When I run this command its always stuck in 43-44 % its said access denied error 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-online-cleanup-image-restorehealth/cd798b7b-e035-4d1b-9f9d-3b00a17fd9ca
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dism.exe 87 80080005

2. dism command error 0x80080005

3. error 0x80080005 dism