Windows 10: Error code 0x80240439 while trying to install language pack.

Discus and support Error code 0x80240439 while trying to install language pack. in Cortana to solve the problem; I've been trying to install the English United states language pack for the speech recognition, however every time I try to install the specific parts... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Johihi, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Johihi Win User

Error code 0x80240439 while trying to install language pack.

I've been trying to install the English United states language pack for the speech recognition, however every time I try to install the specific parts of the pack I need it keeps giving me the 0x80240439 error code. I've tried several solutions that were suggested on other threads, but they don't seem to work in this specific case. This might be the case of these solutions not being tailored to my specific problem, however I can't find any solutions pertaining to the issue of not being able to fully install language packs.

:)

Johihi, Oct 16, 2020

2. 0x80240439 error

Hi,

The error code 0x80240439 you've encountered when updating Windows can be a result of incompatibility issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to getting the error code?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We look forward to your response.

Eileen Gal, Oct 16, 2020
  3. jdc1 Win User
    Win10 Pro error 0x80070020 trying to install another language pack

The errors are:
    The system cannot find the file specified. (0x80070002).
    OR
    The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (0x80070020).

Try this: How to fix language pack not downloading on Windows 10 - Get Cool Tricks
    if that doesn't work, then try this: Install Windows 10 language pack manually

Other than this, if no one else has any successful instructions - then I'll be suggesting:
    - data/system backups
    - DISM/SFC
    - RESET using the Keep My Files option
    - Repair install of W10
    - RESET using the Remove Everything option
    - Clean install of Windows 10
    - Contact Microsoft Support if all else fails.

Good luck!

4. Error code 0x80240439 while trying to install language pack.

Trying to change display language but "No language pack available"

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the English language pack.
    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download the language pack.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Double click on Language.

• Click on Add language.

• Double Click on English language.

• Click on options on right hand side of the English language pack.

• Click on Download and install language pack.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Error code 0x80240439 while trying to install language pack.

1. Error code 0x80240439 while trying to install language pack. - Similar Threads - Error code 0x80240439

2. Can't install a language pack. Error code: 0x80D02002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install a language pack. Error code: 0x80D02002: Anybody knows how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-a-language-pack-error-code-0x80d02002/5f60309b-5fd1-4a5c-bbfe-3a2ecc6cfa00
  3. Can't install a language pack. Error code: 0x80D02002

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install a language pack. Error code: 0x80D02002: Anybody knows how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-a-language-pack-error-code-0x80d02002/5f60309b-5fd1-4a5c-bbfe-3a2ecc6cfa00
  4. Error when trying to install language packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to install language packs: Hello. For the past few days I've been trying to the change the language of Windows 8.1 from Spanish to English US but no matter what I do, I always get some kind of error.So, I went to Windows settings and tried to add a new language from there, when I clicked on the button...
  5. Error when trying to install language packs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to install language packs: Hello. For the past few days I've been trying to the change the language of Windows 8.1 from Spanish to English US but no matter what I do, I always get some kind of error.So, I went to Windows settings and tried to add a new language from there, when I clicked on the button...
  6. Cannot install language pack. Error code: 0x80073D01

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot install language pack. Error code: 0x80073D01: I'm installing Vietnamese language pack on Windows 10 21h1 but it said that: "Sorry, we're having trouble getting this Windows display language installed. You can try again later on the Language options page. Error code: 0x80073D01". I tried many solutions on the Internet but...
  7. Error Code 0x80070002 when trying to install any updates or language packs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error Code 0x80070002 when trying to install any updates or language packs.: I've tried everything I could find to fix this error. I've tried SFC and DSIM, deleting the contents of the software distribution windows folder, running the troubleshooter, using the "Reset_Reregister_Windows_Update_Components.bat" script. None of these have fixed this...
  8. Language Pack Error 0x80240439: Sorry, we’re having trouble getting this feature installed

in Windows 10 News
    Language Pack Error 0x80240439: Sorry, we’re having trouble getting this feature installed: [ATTACH]If you encounter Sorry, we’re having trouble getting this feature installed – Error code […] This article Language Pack Error 0x80240439: Sorry, we’re having trouble getting this feature installed first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Error 0x80240439 when attempting to install a language pack

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x80240439 when attempting to install a language pack: Hi! I've been trying to install the English United States language pack, or more specifically, the speech recognition part of it; but whenever I try to download it, the download stops barely having done anything, and a red message appears saying it failed to install, along...
  10. Error code: 0x80240439 when trying to install ,Net Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error code: 0x80240439 when trying to install ,Net Framework 3.5: An application requires me to download Net Framework 3.5 and every time I try installing it it shows me this error even after a clean boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80240439-when-trying-to-install-net/f3dfbfd5-0706-4868-8f31-7b71b7f425bb
Tags: