Windows 10: Error code 0x803F8001 on apps and games. Ask for level 2 or tier 2 support.

Discus and support Error code 0x803F8001 on apps and games. Ask for level 2 or tier 2 support. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Open Feedback Hub with in Window 10, explain to them what you have done attempting to resolve this issue. If you are like me, you may have uninstalled... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ConiGL, Dec 12, 2018.

1. ConiGL Win User

Error code 0x803F8001 on apps and games. Ask for level 2 or tier 2 support.

Open Feedback Hub with in Window 10, explain to them what you have done attempting to resolve this issue. If you are like me, you may have uninstalled the Feedback Hub, and won't be able to reinstall because of the licensing error. If so, then you will need to go to a Microsoft Community online and post on the help section, and ask that >>>Tier 2 or Level 2 Support reset you Microsoft Cloud account. <<<< This has happen to me on 2 occasions, and so I have been to this dog and pony show enough to know things do not fix themseleves, and a little of how Microsoft's new Cloud works. If you cloud is corrupt, then less than a day when Tier 2 see your post, it will be reset. Sad, they never will take credit or acknowledge it..

This does get your account straightened out. Make your own post. Do not post it under someone else's post. This is a problem with their cloud services. After asking for tier 2 support they will reset your account on the server. Feedback hub is best.

:)

ConiGL, Dec 12, 2018

2. Error Code: 0x803F8001 while updating apps

Thank you for your reply but that didn't help.

Tony Stark, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Irene Win User
    Irene, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Error code 0x803F8001 on apps and games. Ask for level 2 or tier 2 support.

App Not updating error code 0x803f8001

It wont update Windows Reading List and says Error Code 0x803f8001

ScottMcC_518, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Error code 0x803F8001 on apps and games. Ask for level 2 or tier 2 support.

1. Error code 0x803F8001 on apps and games. Ask for level 2 or tier 2 support. - Similar Threads - Error code 0x803F8001

2. Error 0x803F8001. Could Tier 2 or Level 2 Support please reset my Microsoft Cloud account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x803F8001. Could Tier 2 or Level 2 Support please reset my Microsoft Cloud account.: ve been having the issues with the game bar saying it's not linked to my account or whatever, so I used Windows Powershell and removed it. I've come to reinstall it, and now there is an error acquiring the license and it can't install it.I used the following to remove it:...
  3. Error 0x803F8001. Could Tier 2 or Level 2 Support please reset my Microsoft Cloud account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x803F8001. Could Tier 2 or Level 2 Support please reset my Microsoft Cloud account.: ve been having the issues with the game bar saying it's not linked to my account or whatever, so I used Windows Powershell and removed it. I've come to reinstall it, and now there is an error acquiring the license and it can't install it.I used the following to remove it:...
  4. Is Tier 2 support real?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Tier 2 support real?: I was told by a Microsoft support agent that my case would be escalated to tier 2 and that i would be called 24-48 hors later by one of their reps. Its been almost 96 hours and I've heard nothing from them....
  5. Is Tier 2 support real?

Is Tier 2 support real?: I was told by a Microsoft support agent that my case would be escalated to tier 2 and that i would be called 24-48 hors later by one of their reps. Its been almost 96 hours and I've heard nothing from them....
  6. Error 0x803F8001. Could Tier 2 or Level 2 Support please reset my Microsoft Cloud account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x803F8001. Could Tier 2 or Level 2 Support please reset my Microsoft Cloud account.: I've been having the issues with the game bar saying it's not linked to my account or whatever, so I used Windows Powershell and removed it. I've come to reinstall it, and now there is an error acquiring the license and it can't install it. I used the following to remove it:...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Error Code 0x803F8001

Xbox Game Bar Error Code 0x803F8001: So I am having an issue with my Xbox Game Bar, I wanted to pull it up but i got this messaged; Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. I was using Game Bar the previous night, it was working just fine....
  8. How is it possible to get Tier 2 Support?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How is it possible to get Tier 2 Support?: Tier 2 support has now failed to call on each of four scheduled call-backs on the same case. All I get are excuses from Tier 1 about how busy Tier 2 is, blaming everything on Covid, as if MS cannot afford to hire enough people. There is clearly no point in yet another...
  9. Error code: 0x803F8001 when starting a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code: 0x803F8001 when starting a game: I can't play Subnautica. When I start this game, the error code: 0x803F8001 appears. I had played this game before.This game re-installation didn’t solve the problem...
  10. Error code 0x803F8001 on apps and games - Tier 2 or Level 2 Support reset Microsoft Cloud...

Error code 0x803F8001 on apps and games - Tier 2 or Level 2 Support reset Microsoft Cloud...: For 10 days I have been trying every fix available to get my Microsoft Mahjong back after getting Error code 0x803F8001. I tried help and support but went around in a big circle to get nowhere then resorted to Google where I found a few ideas, none of which worked....
Tags: