Windows 10: Error code 0x803F8001 on apps and games - Tier 2 or Level 2 Support reset Microsoft Cloud...

Discus and support Error code 0x803F8001 on apps and games - Tier 2 or Level 2 Support reset Microsoft Cloud... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For 10 days I have been trying every fix available to get my Microsoft Mahjong back after getting Error code 0x803F8001. I tried help and support but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rottidog, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Rottidog Win User

Error code 0x803F8001 on apps and games - Tier 2 or Level 2 Support reset Microsoft Cloud...

For 10 days I have been trying every fix available to get my Microsoft Mahjong back after getting Error code 0x803F8001. I tried help and support but went around in a big circle to get nowhere then resorted to Google where I found a few ideas, none of which worked. Powershell didn't work and terminating the store didn't either. Weirdly a fix I found online where you install Candy Crush or similar worked and the Mahjong came back but overnight my Magic Jigsaw app has the same error code and will not reinstall no matter what I try. I get to the bit where it says "acquire licence" and then it comes up with the error. I enjoy my puzzles as it keeps my grey cells moving so would like them back please Microsoft and have it on good authority that it is to do with my Cloud Account so please fix it!

Tier 2 or Level 2 Support reset my Microsoft Cloud account ASAP please!

:)

Rottidog, Dec 12, 2018

2. Error Code 0x803F8001

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause your game not to work properly. Here are steps on how to troubleshoot
    Error Code 0x803F8001:

1. Close Microsoft Store

2. Click on search bar and type Apps & Features it will show on the top click on it (or just go to settings then click on Apps)

3. You will see your installed apps, Look up for Microsoft Store then click on it and you will see "Advanced options" click on it then click on Reset

4. Reopen Microsoft Store then start your game (if you pinned Microsoft store to task bar it will unpinned when you click Reset)

Don't worry the RESET option will not sign your account out or delete you apps or games.

We'll keep an eye on your response.

Jomari Arc, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Tony Stark, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Irene Win User

Error code 0x803F8001 on apps and games - Tier 2 or Level 2 Support reset Microsoft Cloud...

Irene, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Error code 0x803F8001 on apps and games - Tier 2 or Level 2 Support reset Microsoft Cloud... - Similar Threads - Error code 0x803F8001

2. Error 0x803F8001. Could Tier 2 or Level 2 Support please reset my Microsoft Cloud account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x803F8001. Could Tier 2 or Level 2 Support please reset my Microsoft Cloud account.: ve been having the issues with the game bar saying it's not linked to my account or whatever, so I used Windows Powershell and removed it. I've come to reinstall it, and now there is an error acquiring the license and it can't install it.I used the following to remove it:...
  3. Error 0x803F8001. Could Tier 2 or Level 2 Support please reset my Microsoft Cloud account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x803F8001. Could Tier 2 or Level 2 Support please reset my Microsoft Cloud account.: ve been having the issues with the game bar saying it's not linked to my account or whatever, so I used Windows Powershell and removed it. I've come to reinstall it, and now there is an error acquiring the license and it can't install it.I used the following to remove it:...
  4. Is Tier 2 support real?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Tier 2 support real?: I was told by a Microsoft support agent that my case would be escalated to tier 2 and that i would be called 24-48 hors later by one of their reps. Its been almost 96 hours and I've heard nothing from them....
  5. Is Tier 2 support real?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Tier 2 support real?: I was told by a Microsoft support agent that my case would be escalated to tier 2 and that i would be called 24-48 hors later by one of their reps. Its been almost 96 hours and I've heard nothing from them....
  6. Error 0x803F8001. Could Tier 2 or Level 2 Support please reset my Microsoft Cloud account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x803F8001. Could Tier 2 or Level 2 Support please reset my Microsoft Cloud account.: I've been having the issues with the game bar saying it's not linked to my account or whatever, so I used Windows Powershell and removed it. I've come to reinstall it, and now there is an error acquiring the license and it can't install it. I used the following to remove it:...
  7. How is it possible to get Tier 2 Support?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How is it possible to get Tier 2 Support?: Tier 2 support has now failed to call on each of four scheduled call-backs on the same case. All I get are excuses from Tier 1 about how busy Tier 2 is, blaming everything on Covid, as if MS cannot afford to hire enough people. There is clearly no point in yet another...
  8. No Reply From Microsoft level 2 Technical Support

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Reply From Microsoft level 2 Technical Support: I am facing a small issue in my window 10 PC. so i contacted to Microsoft level 1 technical team but they unable to resolve my issue and My Issue is accelerated to level 2 Technical Support team. so now i am waiting for the call from level 2 Technical Support but from past...
  9. Does anyone know how to get to tier 2 support at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does anyone know how to get to tier 2 support at Microsoft?: I can't believe the run around I've gotten trying to get to a support person who can actually resolve my problem. I have the same people doing the same troubleshooting. I tell them we've already done that, the next level one support person does it anyways and then tells me to...
  10. Error code 0x803F8001 on apps and games. Ask for level 2 or tier 2 support.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error code 0x803F8001 on apps and games. Ask for level 2 or tier 2 support.: Open Feedback Hub with in Window 10, explain to them what you have done attempting to resolve this issue. If you are like me, you may have uninstalled the Feedback Hub, and won't be able to reinstall because of the licensing error. If so, then you will need to go to a...
Tags: