Windows 10: Error code: 0x803FB005 Can't install the Dolby Audio application on the Microsoft Store

Discus and support Error code: 0x803FB005 Can't install the Dolby Audio application on the Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Some time ago i got a problem with my windows so i had to reinstall windows. But after I reinstall, there is an application that I can't install, it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vicky Feriansyah, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Error code: 0x803FB005 Can't install the Dolby Audio application on the Microsoft Store

Some time ago i got a problem with my windows so i had to reinstall windows. But after I reinstall, there is an application that I can't install, it's Dolby Audio https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NJZD5S7QN99I've tried various ways, starting from resetting the Microsoft Store, restarting, even re-installing windows, it still can't be installed. because Dolby Audio is really needed for me, without Dolby Audio my speaker the sound doesn't work optimally, because my PC supports Dolby audio.Whereas previously last year I reinstalled my Windows and Dolby Audio can still be installed but

:)

Vicky Feriansyah, Jun 11, 2021
  2. zebal Win User

Error Code: 0x803FB005 on download from Windows Store

The problem is that this error code is unknown.
    Code:
    It's not even listed in online MSDN documentation.
    Not even HERE
    And yes, not even UWP error codes list such code

Don't blame Windows "support" sites, this is a question for "Cribbage Classic" developers probably.

zebal, Jun 11, 2021
  3. No application is installed from the Windows Store Code: 0x803FB005

No application is installed from the Windows store. Shows error Something unexpected happened Code: 0x803FB005. Please help

DouglasDaugherty, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Error code: 0x803FB005 Can't install the Dolby Audio application on the Microsoft Store

Dolby Advanced Audio and Dolby Digital Plus Advanced Audio

Hi Polaris,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I understand that you are able to use the Dolby Digital plus Advanced Audio and not able to use the Dolby Advanced Audio.

As you get the error “Unable to start the Dolby Audio Driver. Restart the computer or reinstall the driver”, this error might occur if the driver is not installed properly or it is not up to date. I suggest you install the
    Dolby audio drivers. Refer to the following article to update all the drivers available in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows

As the both Dolby Digital plus Advanced Audio and Dolby Advanced Audio are listed under the programs and features, you may uninstall the Dolby Advanced Audio through Programs and features.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select
      Programs and features.

• Right click on the Dolby Advanced Audio and click on
      Uninstall.

• Click on OK if any window prompts.
    After uninstalling the Dolby Advanced Audio, you may reinstall it again through the setup file (If you have) or from the Dolby support.
    I suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    Santosh_Rai on October 15, 2015 in the below thread and check if it helps you to install the
    Dolby Advanced Audio drivers.

Dolby Advanced Audio v2 Error (Windows 10)

Note:
    Please be informed that it is your wish to use the both “Dolby Advanced Audio” and “Dolby Digital plus Advanced Audio” or any one of the audio as per your requirement.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Error code: 0x803FB005 Can't install the Dolby Audio application on the Microsoft Store

1. Error code: 0x803FB005 Can't install the Dolby Audio application on the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Error code 0x803FB005

2. I can't install the Dolby Audio application on the Microsoft Store Error code: 0x803FB005

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install the Dolby Audio application on the Microsoft Store Error code: 0x803FB005: Some time ago i got a problem with my windows so i had to reinstall windows. But after I reinstall, there is an application that I can't install, it's Dolby Audio https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NJZD5S7QN99I've tried various ways, starting from resetting the...
  3. error code 0x803FB005 when trying to install minecraft on microsoft store

error code 0x803FB005 when trying to install minecraft on microsoft store: I bought Minecraft on my PC a few nights ago and have been unsuccessful with installing it. When I try to install it, it will say after a few seconds that there was an error. I've tried restarting my computer and running the Microsoft Store troubleshoot detection and no...
  4. Error Code: 0x803FB005

Error Code: 0x803FB005: I get this error code when i try to install Realtek audio control from the microsoft store the computer i own is the Acer Aspire E1-570-6417 When I try to use my headphone microphone on discord it only detects my webcam mic on realtek audio, there is no other option for a...
  5. No application is installed from the Windows Store Code: 0x803FB005

No application is installed from the Windows Store Code: 0x803FB005: No application is installed from the Windows store. Shows error Something unexpected happened Code: 0x803FB005. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-application-is-installed-from-the-windows-store/93e4cac0-0c8c-4560-9314-e09be7d04c70"
  6. App not installing from windows store Code: 0x803FB005

App not installing from windows store Code: 0x803FB005: I am not able to install the AMD Radeon Settings Lite app from the Microsoft App Store. Shows Error Something Unexpected Happened Code: 0x803FB005. The problem is happening with only this app. DEVICE SPECS: Intel i5 7200u, Radeon 520 graphics, 8gb ram. Please Help...
  7. Error Code: 0x803FB005

Error Code: 0x803FB005: When trying downloading Thunderbolt Control Center from MS it wont't let me i get error Code: 0x803FB005. can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x803fb005/dbea7b8a-30bb-4fa3-8904-a87afc387341"
  8. Error Code: 0x803FB005

Error Code: 0x803FB005: Error code mentioned in the subject happens when I try to install the realtek audio control from the store, this is a critical piece of software designed to enhance your audio experience whilst playing video games on your PC, I've tried to contact the developers but they did...
  9. Windows Store Code: 0x803FB005

Windows Store Code: 0x803FB005: Hi all The error Code: 0x803FB005 keeps coming up and i cant download apps.i have tried all these steps listed below aswell as reset the store and i still have no luck.Any Help Would be Great. 1. If you are able to open MS Store, open MS Store > Click on your profile...
  10. Microsoft Error Code 0x803FB005

Microsoft Error Code 0x803FB005: Just started setting up brand new HP and the Microsoft store will not install any new apps such as basic facebook, Instagram or spotify. I t wont install anything. The error code is 0x8FB005. Any ideas?...