Windows 10: Error Code 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached> - With no camera visible in device manager and...

Discus and support Error Code 0xA00F4244 - With no camera visible in device manager and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello lovely people of the internet! I am having the dreaded “error code 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached>” on my Acer Predator PH317-51, which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JackOwens00, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Error Code 0xA00F4244 - With no camera visible in device manager and...

Hello lovely people of the internet!

I am having the dreaded “error code 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached>” on my Acer Predator PH317-51, which is running Windows 10 Home, Version 20H2. The camera is built in and worked perfectly before updating my laptop. Not 100% sure what the update was but it was working before it.

I have scoured the internet and tried endless fixes, all of which seem to be 2-3 years old and don’t work on my PC because a lot of the fixes suggest settings that don’t even seem to be on my version of windows.

For example:

1. Use the Hardware & Devices Troubleshooter: Type Troubleshoot in Windows Start Search box > Click Troubleshoot > Scroll down & Click Hardware & Devices

This doesn’t come close to working because when I type in troubleshoot, I only get an option for troubleshoot settings see screenshots attached, and there is nothing close to a hardware and Devices Troubleshooter or anything helpful in the settings. I just assumed for some reason the latest versions of windows have phased this out as it isn’t on my system?

Also the “devices manager fix,” consists of going to the Camera tab which doesn’t exist on mine, or the “Imaging Devices” tab, which you’ll also see from the screenshots attached isn’t an option either. I have also tried the “show hidden devices” with no luck. So because I can’t find the camera there anywhere I can’t uninstall/update drivers. Every other component in there I seem to try is also up to date.

I have also tried “resetting the camera” in advanced options with no luck.

I also thought it might be Antivirus Protection which it still might be but I’m not actually using any other than Windows, which also says “No active anti-virus provider. Your device is vulnerable.” This is also another problem I am facing not sure if they are connected, and I am also about to upload a separate post for that : because the security providers page in my settings says Microsoft Defender Antivirus is turned off, and I can’t seem to turn that on for the life of me! If I type in Windows Defender it just takes me back to the same settings page saying “No active anti-virus provider. Your device is vulnerable.” Like, is it just me or am I missing so many settings that seem like they should be there and aren't? How come I can’t even access or find Windows Defender?

Please help me : I have Uni and important meetings.

Thankyou for your time and any help in advance, take care people.

Error Code 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached> - With no camera visible in device manager and... d9e8ff5e-7be9-4298-967c-f0efc377e339?upload=true.png Error Code 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached> - With no camera visible in device manager and... cd36d3c6-b288-4228-aecd-148b80a2c4bf?upload=true.jpg Error Code 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached> - With no camera visible in device manager and... f1c796b3-0ecd-4f81-a4c3-f2c310b39695?upload=true.png Error Code 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached> - With no camera visible in device manager and... 69ffd620-3781-474e-99ac-dca99fe3dded?upload=true.png Error Code 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached> - With no camera visible in device manager and... 02077f46-774b-40b9-90e5-b1aa5fc9afd7?upload=true.png

:)

JackOwens00, Jan 28, 2021
  2. Cliff S Win User

Error 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> for Microsoft webcam

You can try using the windows default driver.
    Right click the device in device manager, and select update, then browse for drivers my computer, then select let me pick from a list, then select USB Video device:

Error Code 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached> - With no camera visible in device manager and... [​IMG]

Error Code 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached> - With no camera visible in device manager and... [​IMG]

Cliff S, Jan 28, 2021
  3. Tigar100 Win User
    Can't Find camera error code 0xA00F4244 <noCamerasAreAttached>

Camera isn't working and got error code 0xA00F4244 <noCamerasAreAttached>

Tigar100, Jan 28, 2021
  4. katetapp Win User

Error Code 0xA00F4244 - With no camera visible in device manager and...

Error code 0xA00F4244 No Cameras Are Attached

Whenever I click on the Microsoft camera app I get a message saying that "We can't find your camera" and the error code: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> The "Get Help thing troubleshooted it, and reset it. Still didn't work. It also had me look under Device
    Manager and under camera/ imaging devices and my camera was not listed. Not sure if the device manager one only works for USB cameras though. Then the "Get Help" said "I don't have any further troubleshooting steps for this right now." and listed a
    few options for getting help which led me here.

katetapp, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

Error Code 0xA00F4244 - With no camera visible in device manager and...

1. Error Code 0xA00F4244 - With no camera visible in device manager and... - Similar Threads - Error Code 0xA00F4244

2. Error 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>, but visible in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>, but visible in Device Manager: I have a Dell XPS 9230 laptop with integrated Intel AVStream camera. Until last week, when I upgraded to Windows 11, the camera worked properly. Now, it no longer works on any OS version. I have tried numerous software fixes enumerated below, and even went so far as to...
  3. Error 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>, but visible in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>, but visible in Device Manager: I have a Dell XPS 9230 laptop with integrated Intel AVStream camera. Until last week, when I upgraded to Windows 11, the camera worked properly. Now, it no longer works on any OS version. I have tried numerous software fixes enumerated below, and even went so far as to...
  4. Error 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>, but visible in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Camera Not Working Error Code 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached>

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Not Working Error Code 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached>: My camera is not working and showing the 0xa00f4244 error. I went to device manager and tried 'scan for hardware changes', but nothing happened. I could see my camera driver when I enabled 'show hidden devices'. After that, I uninstalled my camera driver, hoping that windows...
  6. Camera Not Working Error Code 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached>

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera Not Working Error Code 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached>: My camera is not working and showing the 0xa00f4244 error. I went to device manager and tried 'scan for hardware changes', but nothing happened. I could see my camera driver when I enabled 'show hidden devices'. After that, I uninstalled my camera driver, hoping that windows...
  7. Camera Not Working Error Code 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached>

Camera Not Working Error Code 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached>: I'm trying to take a photo with the inbuilt camera but when I got to the camera app it comes up with 0xa00f4244<nocameraareattached> And also there's no camera listed in my driver. It has been completely uninstalled for almost a yearbeyond restore point[IMG][IMG]...
  8. error code 0xA00F4244 and no camera on device manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error code 0xA00F4244 and no camera on device manager: camera in computer doesn't work on my HP pavilion dv7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0xa00f4244-and-no-camera-on-device/a136c5f5-19c3-4ed7-9bda-0ce86212ef0f
  9. Camera Error 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached>

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Error 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached>: I've tried many different ways from updating all my drivers, rerolling drivers, troubleshooting the store, troubleshooting anything else I could think of, checking for malware, taking down my security, and many more options from videos online, and nothing has worked to allow...
  10. Camera Not Working Error Code 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached>

Camera Not Working Error Code 0xa00f4244<nocamerasareattached>: I am getting this error code when trying to make video call via skype https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-error-code/ccf18131-3971-4e0c-a5e4-7c5e5bfe5cd1
Tags: