Windows 10: Error Code 0xc0000001 Winboot.exe missing/corrupted, cannot repair/restart w command...

Discus and support Error Code 0xc0000001 Winboot.exe missing/corrupted, cannot repair/restart w command... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok so here's a strange on, after a recent update I restarted my pc and have been getting the Error code 0xc0000001 Winboot.exe missing or corrupted.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SnarrKill, May 17, 2023.

1. SnarrKill Win User

Error Code 0xc0000001 Winboot.exe missing/corrupted, cannot repair/restart w command...

Ok so here's a strange on, after a recent update I restarted my pc and have been getting the Error code 0xc0000001 Winboot.exe missing or corrupted. When I attempt to do any of the recovery options it still sends me to the same error screen.I've tried running all the SFC and other various scans which come back with no results of any corruption in any files. So I have a windows repair disk that i downloaded and wrote to a usb drive. When I restart and try to boot to that drive, and click the "repair" option, it still sends me to that error code page.I've done the restart/refresh pc options to t

:)

SnarrKill, May 17, 2023
  2. Delldobe Win User

Winboot Missing

Winboot missing / dual boot bcd..corrupt...no boot ..no safe mode..how to install w/o access to OS..Tried ..turned off secure mode legacy on, Can I wipe the hard drive. And reload some how

Delldobe, May 17, 2023
  3. Computer unable to boot. Error code 0xc0000001

Hi,

Error code 0xc0000001 may appear due to corruption in the booting process. For us to properly isolate your case, provide more information by answering these questions:

• Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue?

Let us know these details so we can move forward to resolving your concern.

Dhavelyn Mer, May 17, 2023
  4. LuWoo Win User

Error Code 0xc0000001 Winboot.exe missing/corrupted, cannot repair/restart w command...

winload.efi missing or corrupt error code 0xc0000001

Hello

I have a problem regarding my laptop getting stuck on a screen telling me that winload.efi is missing, with an error code of 0xc0000001. It all started when my Windows build was expiring and I tried to update to the latest version, but it wouldn’t work.
    I tried doing things like sfc /scannow on the Command Prompt, and it was working well, until I couldn’t open Services.exe, because mmc.exe was “blocked for my protection”. I got so frustrated to the point where I did the Reset my PC route, but that only gave
    me an even bigger problem.

After the resetting finished, it said that “There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made,” and after that, I was stuck on an Automatic Repair loop. I eventually found a way to disable it from the Command Prompt, and that’s when the system
    told me that winload.efi was missing afterwards, and now I’m here.

Is there a way for me to be able to get it working again without the consequence of losing all of my files?

Thanks.

LuWoo, May 17, 2023
Thema:

1. Error Code 0xc0000001 Winboot.exe missing/corrupted, cannot repair/restart w command... - Similar Threads - Error Code 0xc0000001

2. Automatic repair loop into error code 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair loop into error code 0xc0000001: Alright so this started today, i wanted to increase my fps on my personal computer for fortnite, and i looked at this comment under a youtube videoi also updated my pc before this which said to turn on "enable above 4g decoding" and "enable re-size bar" so i went into BIOS to...
  3. Automatic repair loop into error code 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair loop into error code 0xc0000001: Alright so this started today, i wanted to increase my fps on my personal computer for fortnite, and i looked at this comment under a youtube videoi also updated my pc before this which said to turn on "enable above 4g decoding" and "enable re-size bar" so i went into BIOS to...
  4. Error Code 0xc0000001 Winboot.exe missing/corrupted, cannot repair/restart w command...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0xc0000001 Winboot.exe missing/corrupted, cannot repair/restart w command...: Ok so here's a strange on, after a recent update I restarted my pc and have been getting the Error code 0xc0000001 Winboot.exe missing or corrupted. When I attempt to do any of the recovery options it still sends me to the same error screen.I've tried running all the SFC and...
  5. Error Code 0xc0000001 Winboot.exe missing/corrupted, cannot repair/restart w command...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0xc0000001 Winboot.exe missing/corrupted, cannot repair/restart w command...: Ok so here's a strange on, after a recent update I restarted my pc and have been getting the Error code 0xc0000001 Winboot.exe missing or corrupted. When I attempt to do any of the recovery options it still sends me to the same error screen.I've tried running all the SFC and...
  6. error code 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error code 0xc0000001: have tried rebooting windows 10 with a usb drive. didnt work. cant find a solution to this problem really close to just returning the pc. if it helps i was deleting files not to sure if i deleted something important. i have gone 2 weeks without my pc but i need to access it...
  7. Error Code 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Code 0xc0000001: Laptop will not boot correctly and gives only this error code and says the PC needs to be repaired https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0xc0000001/88a5c30d-3e69-4a7c-a2cf-f5da7fd71d6a
  8. Error code 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Error code 0xc0000001: [ATTACH] Showing like this when i on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0xc0000001/06bfa45a-b0ee-422b-99c5-19fb5bf2236c
  9. Error Code: 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Code: 0xc0000001: This happed when I accidentally unplug the charger. So I was the laptop without it's battrey and the laptop was in the middle of resetting process then I accidentally unplug the laptop then as I open it, I got stuck at "Recovery Your PC couldn't start properly" blie screen. I...
  10. winload.efi missing or corrupt error code 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    winload.efi missing or corrupt error code 0xc0000001: Hello I have a problem regarding my laptop getting stuck on a screen telling me that winload.efi is missing, with an error code of 0xc0000001. It all started when my Windows build was expiring and I tried to update to the latest version, but it wouldn’t work. I tried doing...