Windows 10: Error code: 0xc000000d BCD BSOD after Power Outage during booting up

Discus and support Error code: 0xc000000d BCD BSOD after Power Outage during booting up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I received the error 0xc000000d when trying to enter windows after my boot sequence was interrupted by a power outage. Searching this error lead me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by samplenhold, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Error code: 0xc000000d BCD BSOD after Power Outage during booting up

I received the error 0xc000000d when trying to enter windows after my boot sequence was interrupted by a power outage. Searching this error lead me to this forum.

I tried to use a Windows 10 USB created with the Media Creation Tool to do a Startup Repair, but that was unsuccessful.

I tried to use your dm log collector, but got the message that it is not compatible with my version of windows. Then tried to use the beta, but was not successful in getting the link to work. Had loaded those to a USB and tried running them in the cmd window.

Using the Windows 10 USB, I can get a cmd window up. I tried running bootrec /fixboot, bootrec /fixmbr, and bootrec /rebuildbcd but did not help.

This is a machine I built a few years ago and has Windows 10 upgraded from a Windows 7 install, so I do not have a Windows 10 key.

The C-drive is an SSD - Samsung 840 PRO 256GB that is used for the OS and apps mostly. I have two WD 2 TB drives in raid for data.

If you can help me repair this, that would be great. Otherwise I suspect I will have to purchase a new Win 10 Pro to do a restore and also loose all of my apps, correct?

Thanks
    Bob

:)

samplenhold, Sep 11, 2018

2. Windows defender offline error: EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD - 0xc0000185

Hi Dave,

Could you provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop with this error message?

This issue might have occurred due to corruption in the boot files or BOIS unable to detect your drive to boot.

I suggest you to refer to the below thread, check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by -.[Final]#[Boss].- and check if
    it helps.

Error code after update File:\EFI\Microsoft\Boot BCD
    Error Code 0xc0000185 BSOD

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Faraz66 Win User
    error code: 0xc000000d

I have a Asus laptop using windows 10. and this morning when I wanted to switch it on, this is the message it displayed:

"RECOVERY
    your PC needs to be repaired
    The Boot configuration data file is missing some required information

File:\Boot\BCD

Error code: 0xc000000d

You'll need to use etc"

I reinstalled windows!I've lost my some file and data! why this happen?

I was installed windows 10 just 6 days ago!!!

Faraz66, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Error code: 0xc000000d BCD BSOD after Power Outage during booting up

Error: File\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD. Error Code: 0xc0000185 on Windows 10

Hi Joe,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system. We will help you with this issue.

Do provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop with this error message?

This issue might have occurred due to corruption in the boot files or BOIS unable to detect your drive to boot.

I suggest you to refer to the below thread, check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by -.[Final]#[Boss].- and check if
    it helps.

Error code after update File:\EFI\Microsoft\Boot BCD Error Code 0xc0000185 BSOD

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Error code: 0xc000000d BCD BSOD after Power Outage during booting up

1. Error code: 0xc000000d BCD BSOD after Power Outage during booting up - Similar Threads - Error code 0xc000000d

2. BSOD error code: 0xc000000d

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD error code: 0xc000000d: I’m having a lot of trouble right now. I’m on Windows 10, I had a problem while I was updating firewall and I got a Black screen of death where I had flashing mouse and firewall running on top of that with nothing else. I tried everything, I tried removing the firewall and...
  3. BCD ERROR File: \Boot\BCD Error code: 0xc000000f

BCD ERROR File: \Boot\BCD Error code: 0xc000000f: Suddenly my laptop start getting slow and on the second day start showing blue screen with this code:RecoveryFile:\Boot\BCDError code : 0x000000fI ran boot rec /rebuilkdbcd but it did not solve the problem. system restore is not working as well.Please help me...
  4. Windows 10 Boot-Up problem after power outage.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Boot-Up problem after power outage.: Hello, good day. I am having problems with my desktop as it enters only a black screen before the log in interface. But the cursor is visible and movable. It's just that it's stuck with that black screen. I hope you can help me with this. Thank you very much in advance!...
  5. Error code 0xc000000d

Error code 0xc000000d: I have the following error message on my Dell Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 laptop: Boot configuration data file is missing some required information File\Boot\BCD Error code 0xc000000d. I think it may have happened as a result of being powered down during a Windows...
  6. Error code 0xc000000d Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error code 0xc000000d Help: My pc was running fine, i restarted it and when it turned back on i got “Recovery, the operating system couldn’t be loaded because a system driver i missing.” Checked all over and have found 0 solutions, any are welcome. submitted by /u/Digilavante [link] [comments]...
  7. Computer Wont boot after power outage.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Wont boot after power outage.: This is an odd one. So far I have tried using the following: built in system repair options for startup repair. sfc/scannow (found integrity issues and repaired them) dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth (It said it found no errors) dism /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  8. Error code 0xc000000d

Error code 0xc000000d: i am receiving the error "your pc needs to be repaired. Error code 0xc000000d. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0xc000000d/b3de9808-afc8-42fc-b902-1349993481ff
  9. BSOD after power outage, stop code 0x00000667

BSOD after power outage, stop code 0x00000667: Hi, I've had a power outage two days ago, after which my computer kept restarting every time I shut down. Using AOMEI Backupper I restored to a previously made system backup to solve the issue which it did, briefly. Today, when I tried using Display Driver Uninstaller...
  10. Unable to boot after power outages

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to boot after power outages: Sorry my first post is to ask for help, but I'm having severe problems, I'm not familiar with Win 10, and I need help. I'll try to keep this as brief as possible. this morning, while I was out, my wife advise we had a bunch of power outages (10 or 12, in about 2 minutes)....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod bcd file 0xc000000d