Windows 10: Error code: 0xc000000e after installing a tp-link AC1200 Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.2 PCle Adapter

Discus and support Error code: 0xc000000e after installing a tp-link AC1200 Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.2 PCle Adapter in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently installed a tp-link AC1200 Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.2 PCle Adapter to my PC so I would have the ability to use wifi and Bluetooth devices on my pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DannyMoran2, May 29, 2020.

1. Error code: 0xc000000e after installing a tp-link AC1200 Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.2 PCle Adapter

I recently installed a tp-link AC1200 Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.2 PCle Adapter to my PC so I would have the ability to use wifi and Bluetooth devices on my pc. after I installed the hardware when I boot my PC I get the screen below:

Error code: 0xc000000e after installing a tp-link AC1200 Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.2 PCle Adapter [​IMG]

I have tried completing the steps from this question but still had no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ndows-10/c8f62dc9-07e9-49b3-87bf-18d065db2e1b. I know I need to install a driver for the tp-link AC1200. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

DannyMoran2, May 29, 2020
  2. Norton Win User

USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, May 29, 2020
  3. My Wi-Fi adapter displays as "Wi-Fi 2"

Couple days ago i am replacing my old dongle adapter for my PC from TP LINK TLWN422n to TLWN722n. As usual we have to install the driver by plug in the adapter and run driver setup.
    Does this because i dont uninstall 422n driver from my computer ?
    422n actually only support until windows 8 but the driver also work on 10 and you have to install it manually, so i dont think its really necessary to uninstall the old driver to install new one. But why my adapter display as WIFI 2?
    Also i am afraid this will effect my internet performance but everything just fine.

Error code: 0xc000000e after installing a tp-link AC1200 Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.2 PCle Adapter [​IMG]

mikelferdinan, May 29, 2020
  4. Error code: 0xc000000e after installing a tp-link AC1200 Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.2 PCle Adapter

Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2 - Code 45

Recently I've installed the new windows 10 version 1511 update, everything seems to be working fine except for one thing.

This would be my "Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2" driver, because prior to the installation of the new update it was working just fine. It seems that is not the case now, as windows claims that it's not functioning properly and has given it a "code 45" flag.

Is there anyway to fix this, or this a problem that's inherent with the new update and can only be fixed by its developers later?

Any advice on my situation would be appreciated, thank you.

I shall also provide pictorial examples to to better express my issue.

Arcturus Fyr, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Error code: 0xc000000e after installing a tp-link AC1200 Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.2 PCle Adapter

1. Error code: 0xc000000e after installing a tp-link AC1200 Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.2 PCle Adapter - Similar Threads - Error code 0xc000000e

2. Realtek Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter not working.: Few years back, I started experiencing issues with my WiFi and Bluetooth drivers. These issues persisted for over 3-4 months before being fixed automatically. However, recently, this problem has resurfaced out of nowhere. I don't know which update caused the issue. In the...
  3. Sysconfig error after installing ASUS AC1200 USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sysconfig error after installing ASUS AC1200 USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi Adapter: The HP installed Intel Wi-Fi card in my laptop is bad out of warranty so I bought an ASUS AC1200 USB-AC53 Nano adapter. I installed it today and it works great, except.......Short version:If I reboot the system with the adapter installed I get a screen stating that the system...
  4. Sysconfig error after installing ASUS AC1200 USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sysconfig error after installing ASUS AC1200 USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi Adapter: The HP installed Intel Wi-Fi card in my laptop is bad out of warranty so I bought an ASUS AC1200 USB-AC53 Nano adapter. I installed it today and it works great, except.......Short version:If I reboot the system with the adapter installed I get a screen stating that the system...
  5. Sysconfig error after installing ASUS AC1200 USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Can't install Driver for TP-Link wireless usb Wi-Fi adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install Driver for TP-Link wireless usb Wi-Fi adapter: Hello everyone im trying to install a driver for the TP-Linkwireless usb Wi-Fi adapterModel:TL-WN821N V6 and im getting a weird error when trying to open Setup.exe i tried every fix i found but i can't fix it i tryed installing it on another pc and it worked fine. The...
  7. Can't install Driver for TP-Link wireless usb Wi-Fi adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Driver for TP-Link wireless usb Wi-Fi adapter: Hello everyone im trying to install a driver for the TP-Linkwireless usb Wi-Fi adapterModel:TL-WN821N V6 and im getting a weird error when trying to open Setup.exe i tried every fix i found but i can't fix it i tryed installing it on another pc and it worked fine. The...
  8. Can't install Driver for TP-Link wireless usb Wi-Fi adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. My Wi-Fi adapter displays as "Wi-Fi 2"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Wi-Fi adapter displays as "Wi-Fi 2": Couple days ago i am replacing my old dongle adapter for my PC from TP LINK TLWN422n to TLWN722n. As usual we have to install the driver by plug in the adapter and run driver setup. Does this because i dont uninstall 422n driver from my computer ? 422n actually only support...
  10. AC1200 Wi-Fi card not connecting.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AC1200 Wi-Fi card not connecting.: Okay, so i have a D-Link AC1200 DWA-582 (Realtek RTL8812AE) Wi-Fi card, which ive had problems with for the last year or so. Because my room is pretty far away from the router, i have a sky dual-band booster (repeater) box, which covers the black spot i have. All my other...
Tags: