Windows 10: Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11

Discus and support Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey,I recently installed Win11 on the D: partition of my computer because I wanted to multi-boot with Win10 with an ISO bootable key. When I click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yoachim Walter, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11

Hey,I recently installed Win11 on the D: partition of my computer because I wanted to multi-boot with Win10 with an ISO bootable key. When I click on "Windows 11" button on the "Choose an option" menu, it spends a lot of time saying "Getting ready" Then it shows me "Recovery Error code : 0xc000000e This file is missing or has errors in it : "/Windows/system32/winload.efi"" None of the "UEFI" or "start-up settings" menu works. How can I clean reinstall Win 11? Otherwise, how can I fix it directely? I can still boot on Win 10 that's what I am typing from rn.Thanks

:)

Yoachim Walter, Jun 17, 2022

2. error code 0xc000000e

The boot error 0xc000000e on Windows seems quite irritating as the user finds difficult to load the operating system normally. It mainly occurs due to uncertain shutdown or restart of the computer which may be because of power failure or sudden system crash thereby making the boot configuration data corrupt. I will explain you how to repair the boot configuration data.
    1) Insert the Windows installation bootable disk and open the command prompt through it.
    Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11 [​IMG]
    2) Execute the following commands one by one
    bootrec/fixmbr
    bootrec/fixboot
    bootrec/rebuildbcd

Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11 [​IMG]
    3) Wait for the process to be completed and then Restart your PC.
    4) Visit the link www.officialtechsupport.com/fix-boot-error-0xc000000e-windows-10/ to know the rest of the methods to fix boot errors on your PC

AdityaChoudhary, Jun 17, 2022
  3. Boot Error Code 0xc000000e with a slight difference

I been having this problem for a while but it hasn't been much of a bother till recently. So I have been getting a boot error code 0xc000000e for quiet some time. However though, there is something that I find it weird about the code. So basically when I
    first installed Windows for the first time, everything was working fine. When I tried to reset the computer in case there was any problems, it gave me the error code. I tried different methods on fixing it but I was only able to fix the problem temporary.
    Whenever I would boot up the menu with the F11 key and click on the hard drive that has Windows on it, it boots up normally. Even when I reset after this method, the computer would boot up normally so I thought everything is fine. But when I would reset the
    next time, it would still give me an error code 0xc000000e.

In short, the cycle would be. First boot good, 2nd boot no good so F11 to boot up normally, 3rd boot good, 4th boot no good so F11 to boot up normally. Cycle continues. I never found an actual solution to this and I am hoping I can find any answers here.

I am running on Windows 10 at the moment and the computer is about 4 years old. So this problem has been persistent for about 4 years and it still works normally surprisingly. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem is greatly appreciated!!

TI Wooser9, Jun 17, 2022
  4. Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired Error Code 0xc000000e

Hi Naji,

The error code 0xc000000e that you are getting may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we
    proceed, kindly answer the following:

• Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • When did you notice this issue?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error code that you are getting?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11

1. Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11 - Similar Threads - Error code 0xc000000e

2. Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11: Hello,After a "hot" unplug of an external SATA SSD drive, my laptop "crashed" to a blue screen with error code "0xc000000e".Now it won't boot and will always go to this error screen.I tried a repair from USB, unsuccessful.When I enter the CMD then DISKPART tool, I can see my...
  3. Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11: Hello,After a "hot" unplug of an external SATA SSD drive, my laptop "crashed" to a blue screen with error code "0xc000000e".Now it won't boot and will always go to this error screen.I tried a repair from USB, unsuccessful.When I enter the CMD then DISKPART tool, I can see my...
  4. Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on windows 11: Heyi had windows 11 installed but due to some reason my pc was lagging so i decided to fresh install windows 11 on my pc i did it by using my bootable win 11 usb pendrive i installed it but now when ever i open my pc it gives me a recovery page saying error code 0xc000000e...
  5. Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on windows 11: Heyi had windows 11 installed but due to some reason my pc was lagging so i decided to fresh install windows 11 on my pc i did it by using my bootable win 11 usb pendrive i installed it but now when ever i open my pc it gives me a recovery page saying error code 0xc000000e...
  6. Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code "0xc000000e" when booting on Win11: Hey,I recently installed Win11 on the D: partition of my computer because I wanted to multi-boot with Win10 with an ISO bootable key. When I click on "Windows 11" button on the "Choose an option" menu, it spends a lot of time saying "Getting ready" Then it shows me "Recovery...
  7. in accessable boot device and error code 0xc000000e

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    in accessable boot device and error code 0xc000000e: Hi there First of all thank you ,let's start after I upgrade some of my drivers i restart my pc and then i face : In accessable boot device but that doesn't freak me out then i try to gain access to advanced boot option but when i restart it three times i face another...
  8. Error code 0xc000000e, unable to boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code 0xc000000e, unable to boot: I have my Windows installation on SSD. When I am trying to boot to Windows, I get an error code 0xc000000e. When I am trying to boot using USB, I cannot see SSD in the command prompt but I see the hard drive there. I think the issue is caused by SSD that has Windows...
  9. Computer Can't Boot, error code 0xc000000e

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Can't Boot, error code 0xc000000e: My laptop Gigabyte P17F v7, can't boot into windows, it gives the error code 0xc000000e. When I boot off of an USB, in the command prompt accessed from the recovery options, when I run Diskpart, my M.2 SSD does not show up, whereas my hard drives does. My windows installation...
  10. Boot Not work Properly [error code- 0xc000000e]

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot Not work Properly [error code- 0xc000000e]: When i boot my laptop .that time one error display on my laptop with blue screen "Recovery Your Pc/need to be repaired "].with this error code - 0xc000000e .i have try many solution on this issue but i can't fix it. so anyone know about this error that how to fix it. kindly...