Windows 10: Error code 0xc00000e A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Works after I...

Discus and support Error code 0xc00000e A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Works after I... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I launch my PC after it has been off for a while it gives the information listed in the title. I then push escape to enter the bios and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ribyx, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Ribyx Win User

Error code 0xc00000e A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Works after I...

When I launch my PC after it has been off for a while it gives the information listed in the title. I then push escape to enter the bios and then launch windows from the bios with no issues. I've tried looking for a solution but I couldn't find one exactly like my issue.

I've tried using a USB with the windows media kit to repair it as it recommends but it says it could not repair it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t1r1KVRFtK-MTmERj6lKa3yg6teOuQlRvbCPDlPeLgU

These are my specs ^

:)

Ribyx, Jan 26, 2019

2. error code 0xc00000e

I get a message telling me that my PC/Device needs to be repaired. A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code 0xc00000e. I have upgraded to from Windows 7 to Windows 10 about 3 months ago. How do i repair this problem?

onthecoastfw, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 26, 2019
  4. TNJDK Win User

Error code 0xc00000e A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Works after I...

Error code 0xc00000e in Windows 10

And... error 0xc00000e

After the Bios changes, is there any particular step to redo? Or don't it have any influence?

TNJDK, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Error code 0xc00000e A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Works after I... - Similar Threads - Error code 0xc00000e

2. A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000f: I don’t have a installation media. Any possible ways I could fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-required-device-isnt-connected-or-cant-be/96601c98-277a-4a65-8e8f-b385feda25c8
  3. Error code 0xc0000225. A required device isnt connected or can't be accessed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error code 0xc0000225. A required device isnt connected or can't be accessed: Hello, I know similar questions have been asked about this, I've looked it up, but nothing seems to be fixing it. I turn on the computer and the recovery screen comes up with that error code. I know why it's happening, and I could fix it IF my keyboard worked. I have tried...
  4. error 0xc000000e "A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error 0xc000000e "A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed": I unplugged the other storage devices that my OS wasn't installed on and it allowed me to boot up until I hit a black screen saying to "Reboot and Select a proper media device"There's one problem with that... my KEYBOARD doesn't work when the computer boots up again and...
  5. Error code 0xc00000e -

Error code 0xc00000e -: HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15m-dr1012dx, Windows 10 Pro, Optane 512 GB Pulled 512GB drive out of laptop, put new 2TB in - configured new windows environment fine, with Bitlocker encryption. Swapped back to the original drive in the laptop, gets Error code 0xc00000e Tried Win...
  6. A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000e

A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000e: I received the error code - A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000e I tried all of the fixes on the internet to fix it and nothing worked. Really disappointed that the windows repair tool would not repair it. So I went and bought a...
  7. "A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed" Error 0x000000e on Windows 10

"A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed" Error 0x000000e on Windows 10: I wanted to install an SSD in a Laptop with 2 HDDs, one of which is not used. I took out the HDD which was not used, replacing it with the SSD and leaving the HDD with thecurrent Windows 10 Operating system. I then installed Windows 10 from media creation on the new SSD. But...
  8. A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed

A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed: Hello. I have the following problem: "A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed". I56400 Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P SSD 128Gb Kingstone HDD 1Tb Samsung Fresh windows installed this morning and after 5-6 hours PC crashed with this error: " A required device...
  9. Error Code 0xc00000e - other solutions not working

Error Code 0xc00000e - other solutions not working: I am running Windows 10 on a 2017 Dell Inspirion 15 laptop (not exactly sure what model - can't find the serial number). So I was having an issue logging into my computer following an update, but I didn't have the adminstrator password and wasn't able to just uninstall the...
  10. "Required device isn't connected/can't be accessed" after SSD replace

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Required device isn't connected/can't be accessed" after SSD replace: Today, I got a 1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD. Intending to replace my hard drive, I connected it with an optical drive adapter caddy and cloned my current HDD (500 GB, 202 GB used) with Easeus Todo Backup Free. I used Partition Master to create an NTFS partition from the remaining...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 a required device isnt connected error code x000000e