Windows 10: Error code: 0xc0000225 - The system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is...

Discus and support Error code: 0xc0000225 - The system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sir, my device is currently running on windows 10. Recently when I power on my computer, my PC shows blue screen all the time: 'Your PC needs to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Debarghya Acharya, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Error code: 0xc0000225 - The system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is...

Sir, my device is currently running on windows 10. Recently when I power on my computer, my PC shows blue screen all the time:

'Your PC needs to be repaired.

The system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains errors (Error code: 0xc0000225)

I have basically tried everything to the best my knowledge but nothing solved my problem. Startup repair, chkdsk, sfc/scannow, bootrec commands, rebuildbcd nothing worked.

When I put bootrec/fixboot on Administrator Command prompt, it shows 'access is denied'.

But I know what's causing my problem. It is because of the early launch of potentially unwanted program called 'WhiteClick.exe'.

Sir, my device model number is Lenovo G50-80 80E502Q8IH.

I can't remember the current build and version of my Windows 10 but I have made a change on my BIOS previously. Is this because of the change made in BIOS?

Sir, I don't have any Windows recovery CD or DVD or any USB drive to boot from there.

sir, please suggest me what to do and Please please help.

Thank you.

:)

Debarghya Acharya, Nov 8, 2018

2. error code 0xc0000225

hi! can someone help me with a solution on my micosoft RM-1128(prototype) that says "The operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains errors"

Files: \windows\system32\config\system

Error code: 0xc0000225

Press the windows key for recovery

Moved from: Mobile Devices / Microsoft Lumia and Nokia Lumia / Settings / 500-series

GeneralWhatt, Nov 8, 2018
  3. error code 0xc0000225

Hi Marie,

The error code 0xc0000225 is booting error that usually happens when the Booting Configuration Data (BCD) is missing or corrupted. We suggest that you perform an
    Automatic Repair by following the steps listed in Jenith_James's reply on May
    8, 2016 and check if it resolves your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Error code: 0xc0000225 - The system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is...

System registry file is missing or contains errors.

Hi,

I am also an English speaker so do not hesitate to reply to me in English too.

To summarize, I got this message when booting: "Recovery. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The operating system couldn´t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains errors. File:\Windows\system32\configuration\system
    Error code: 0xc00000e9. You´ll need to use recovery tools..." and after numerous problem since cloning my system on an SSD with AHCI mode activated, I do not know anymore what to do?

Reinstalling a clean Windows 10 will be the solution but for the moment, I need to access softwares with specific configuration so I cannot reinstall Win10 yet.

Thank u in advance for your help

raouldarco, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Error code: 0xc0000225 - The system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is...

1. Error code: 0xc0000225 - The system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is... - Similar Threads - Error code 0xc0000225

2. Operating system could not be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operating system could not be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...: Tried booting up my system only for it to be running in an automatic repair loop could not even get into windows. Tried to rebuild the boot but now when it starts up I get this bsod saying the windows registry file is missing/corrupt windows\system32\config\systemRan chkdsk...
  3. Operating system could not be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Operating system could not be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...: Tried booting up my system only for it to be running in an automatic repair loop could not even get into windows. Tried to rebuild the boot but now when it starts up I get this bsod saying the windows registry file is missing/corrupt windows\system32\config\systemRan chkdsk...
  4. Windows error: the operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows error: the operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is...: I have tried everything that I can think of doing to try and get back into my laptop. This happened about a month and a half ago and after trying the regular system reboot for a couple of hours I just left it. The error code is 0xc0000225 I do not have a CD drive. I have...
  5. Windows error: the operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows error: the operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is...: I have tried everything that I can think of doing to try and get back into my laptop. This happened about a month and a half ago and after trying the regular system reboot for a couple of hours I just left it. The error code is 0xc0000225 I do not have a CD drive. I have...
  6. Windows error: the operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. BSOD 0xc0000225 - "System registry file is missing or contains errors"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD 0xc0000225 - "System registry file is missing or contains errors": Hi!Yesterday I started my computer, a custom built one Intel i5 , 16GB of RAM, WD SSD and HDDs, nVidia graphics, Gigabyte motherboard with Windows 10 Pro x64 v21H1, and during boot I got the following BSOD:Of course I googled that code, and ran as much commands as I could in...
  8. BSOD, boot error 0xc000000f and system registry error 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Support
    BSOD, boot error 0xc000000f and system registry error 0xc0000225: Hi, I may have messed up my Windows quite abit after trying to do system restore while having problems with my GPU driver, all I had to do was reinstall the driver but I did a mistake of starting system restore after running DDU. [img] After pressing Enter to try again...
  9. The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...: Hi everyone, Every time i boot up my pc (Hp Compaq) it goes to the windows boot manager and presents me with this File: \Windows\system32\config\system Status: 0xc000000f Info: The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...
  10. The operation system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The operation system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...: So I just got a new acer nitro 5 laptop I order it like almost 2 days ago last night it worked fine everything was good there was no problems no errors it worked fine Today when I tried to turned on I got the blue screen error the one that says “CRITICAL PROCESS DIED” I went...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 0xc0000225 registry

2. system registery file missing error code 0xc0000225

3. unable to load operating system 0xc0000225