Windows 10: error code: 0xC002001B in the Microsoft store when trying to update. Windows 10

Discus and support error code: 0xC002001B in the Microsoft store when trying to update. Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to install or update an app from the Microsoft store I get an error with error code: 0xC002001B. I have tried different things already but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MartijnI, May 7, 2022.

1. MartijnI Win User

error code: 0xC002001B in the Microsoft store when trying to update. Windows 10

When I try to install or update an app from the Microsoft store I get an error with error code: 0xC002001B. I have tried different things already but none of them work. For example I tried making a new user account which didn't work. I tried to Reset Store Cache which also didn't work and I tried to run Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} in Windows PowerShell Admin which gave me red error messages in Windows PowerShell Admin. Are there any other solutions to this problem?

:)

MartijnI, May 7, 2022

2. 0xc002001b Activation Error Code

I updated my Windows 10 to the 1903 Update using the Media Creation Tool and It appears that my Windows was no longer activated. When told to troubleshoot my activation, I get the error message "We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can
    try activating again later or go to the Store to buy genuine Windows. (0xc002001b)". I searched up the error code on the internet and Windows Help and I haven't gotten anything regarding what the error code means or how to fix my problem. Would anyone happen
    to know what 0xc002001b is and how to fix it? Help would be greatly appreciated.

chonkerman, May 7, 2022
  3. Microsoft Store not working error Code: 0x80131500

Hi
    Thanks for suggestions
    I had tried all except re registering MSoft Store , but that unfortunately did not work .

Very intermittently use SurfEasy VPN, but last time used pre dated this build & problem by some time.

Have built pc systems /rebuilt windows op system literally100's times over 25 years for myself and others, and troubleshooted most known problems but this looks like a reinstall.
    Not listed in Microsoft web notice as ongoing issue involving current build.

Only had Store problem once before since it was introduced years ago, and that was easily resolved !

Tweakfiend, May 7, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Microsoft Store not working error Code: 0x80131500

Hi, you could of course try
    Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10
    and then
    Re-register Microsoft Store app in Windows 10

You say you've tried this:
    Fix: Windows Store Error Code 0x80131500 - Appuals.com

Are you using a VPN?

You could try
    Flush DNS Resolver Cache in Windows 10

This suggests the problem (amongst other things) could be related to services. Have you modified or disabled any? Worth checking.
    Fix: Windows Store Error Code 0x80131500 - Appuals.com

(Tweaking.com's free repair tool has a useful option to reset services to default).

dalchina, May 7, 2022
Thema:

1. error code: 0xC002001B in the Microsoft store when trying to update. Windows 10 - Similar Threads - error code 0xC002001B

2. Microsoft Store error code 0xC002001B with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store error code 0xC002001B with Windows 11: Nothing was working on my computer correctly, so I just did a complete clean reinstall of Windows 11 and wiped everything as I thought this would fix the issues I've been experiencing.I had software that was opening as a line in the middle of my screen and I couldn't get that...
  3. Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B Windows 11: I was having a problem with installing whatapp through the windows store. I was getting a license registration error. I tried to repair it through resetting and reinstalling the windows app, but that has just pushed the error onto the installation of the windows...
  4. Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B Windows 11: I was having a problem with installing whatapp through the windows store. I was getting a license registration error. I tried to repair it through resetting and reinstalling the windows app, but that has just pushed the error onto the installation of the windows...
  5. Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B: Alright so, I got a new pc with windows 11 on it, I reinstalled windows 10 because that is what I prefer. However soon after that I got a 0xC002001B error code from the Microsoft store, files are missing/corrupted. I've tried everything from hard resetting the pc to...
  6. Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B

Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B: Alright so, I got a new pc with windows 11 on it, I reinstalled windows 10 because that is what I prefer. However soon after that I got a 0xC002001B error code from the Microsoft store, files are missing/corrupted. I've tried everything from hard resetting the pc to...
  7. Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. error code: 0xC002001B in the Microsoft store when trying to update. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code: 0xC002001B in the Microsoft store when trying to update. Windows 10: When I try to install or update an app from the Microsoft store I get an error with error code: 0xC002001B. I have tried different things already but none of them work. For example I tried making a new user account which didn't work. I tried to Reset Store Cache which also...
  9. error code: 0xC002001B in the Microsoft store when trying to update. Windows 10

error code: 0xC002001B in the Microsoft store when trying to update. Windows 10: When I try to install or update an app from the Microsoft store I get an error with error code: 0xC002001B. I have tried different things already but none of them work. For example I tried making a new user account which didn't work. I tried to Reset Store Cache which also...
  10. Microsoft Store Error Code : 0xC002001B

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Error Code : 0xC002001B: Hello, I have been not able to install any updates from Microsoft Store, it says error code 0xC002001B, I have also reset the computer, still not fixed. and the troubleshooter says hanging or crashing apps and is not able to fix. pls help.* Moved from Community Participation...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10store code 0xC002001B