Windows 10: Error Code 0xc004f050 after Buying a Code from MS Store and No Tech Support from...

Discus and support Error Code 0xc004f050 after Buying a Code from MS Store and No Tech Support from... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a legitimate code & WIN10 Home from MS Store on to a computer I recently bought from Amazon that didn't come with an OS listed as such. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SeanMcLaughlin5, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Error Code 0xc004f050 after Buying a Code from MS Store and No Tech Support from...

I purchased a legitimate code & WIN10 Home from MS Store on to a computer I recently bought from Amazon that didn't come with an OS listed as such. I downloaded the software. Waited for it to go through its entire setup with multiple restarts and didn't interrupt. Entered the code and get "0xc004f050."

When I try use the assistant, as all phone calls will terminate and force you into assistant, no one picks up. Yesterday sat down for 2 hours and just waited. No one responded on assistant. $148 out, nothing to show for it but an error code, and no assistance. Please help!

:)

SeanMcLaughlin5, Apr 6, 2021
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Apr 6, 2021
  3. IanHoover Win User
    Windows 10 product key activation error code: 0xc004f050

Same issue. Upgraded from Win7Pro. It's been few days now Error Code 0xc004f050 after Buying a Code from MS Store and No Tech Support from... :(

Edit: just got off chatting with a very helpful MS support person. for error codes Error code: 0xC004C003 and 0xc004f050 they said give it a week. If it's still not activated by then contact support.

IanHoover, Apr 6, 2021
  4. zebal Win User

Error Code 0xc004f050 after Buying a Code from MS Store and No Tech Support from...

Error Code: 0x803FB005 on download from Windows Store

The problem is that this error code is unknown.
    Code:
    It's not even listed in online MSDN documentation.
    Not even HERE
    And yes, not even UWP error codes list such code

Don't blame Windows "support" sites, this is a question for "Cribbage Classic" developers probably.

zebal, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Error Code 0xc004f050 after Buying a Code from MS Store and No Tech Support from...

1. Error Code 0xc004f050 after Buying a Code from MS Store and No Tech Support from... - Similar Threads - Error Code 0xc004f050

2. ERROR STOP CODE TECH SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR STOP CODE TECH SUPPORT: Stop error code was thrown. It has been at 100% completed to restart for 30 minutes and nothing has happened. The power button and ctr alt del is not working either...
  3. ERROR STOP CODE TECH SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERROR STOP CODE TECH SUPPORT: Stop error code was thrown. It has been at 100% completed to restart for 30 minutes and nothing has happened. The power button and ctr alt del is not working either...
  4. ERROR STOP CODE TECH SUPPORT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Code: 0xc004f050

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Code: 0xc004f050: I need help. Every time i try to activate windows I get this code: 0xc004f050 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-0xc004f050/f245245a-f81b-4acf-bc3d-9efe53cf3a1e
  6. Error code 0xC004F050

Error code 0xC004F050: I bought a used computer from someone who worked for Samsung. The computer came already installed with Windows 10 Enterprise. I recently did an update to Windows. After the update, on the bottom right of my screen, there is a watermark that states "Activate Windows." So, I...
  7. Windows error activation code 0xc004f050 After going from W7 to W10.

Windows error activation code 0xc004f050 After going from W7 to W10.: Hi, I have a laptop which is 10 years old, upgraded when bought new from windows vista to windows 7 with new product code and used the same windows 7 code to go from Windows 7 to Windows 10 but it will not accept the code and keeps coming up error code activation code...
  8. Error code 0xC004F050

Error code 0xC004F050: So I recently purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 Home to replace a non-genuine copy of Windows 10. After reinstalling over it, everything was normal but I was never asked to enter the product key I was sent via email. However upon getting to the desktop I am informed by a...
  9. error code 0xc004f050

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error code 0xc004f050: Am activating my window 10 on my laptop but it keeps on giving error codes and it doesn't want to activate, that is the last error code It gave and I dnt know how to solve this anymore....
  10. Error Code 0xc004F050

Error Code 0xc004F050: Hi. I bought a new HD as my old one was dying. Now I can't activate my windows, which I was able to do with the other HD. Does anyone know what's up? Thank you btw this was bought on Ebay with an official key and it worked on my other HD. 114504