Windows 10: Error code 0xC004F211 after installing new mobo

Discus and support Error code 0xC004F211 after installing new mobo in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I used the free upgrade version of windows 10 when it first came out and after installing my new mobo I cant reactivate windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TnGyn, Sep 29, 2019.

1. TnGyn Win User

Error code 0xC004F211 after installing new mobo

I used the free upgrade version of windows 10 when it first came out and after installing my new mobo I cant reactivate windows.

:)

TnGyn, Sep 29, 2019
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    Error Code Installing Oblivion (Kinda Urgent?)

that's a Direct X runtime error.

Install the DX 9c Winter 2005 install of DX9.
    download it here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Reinstall your video card driver(you might get away with skipping this step, if not you gotta start over)

Now re-install the game. DO NOT let it install DX9 on your computer for you.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Error code 0xC004F211 after installing new mobo

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Error code 0xC004F211 after installing new mobo

1. Error code 0xC004F211 after installing new mobo - Similar Threads - Error code 0xC004F211

2. Getting error code 0xC004F211.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error code 0xC004F211.: Went through windows 11 installation with a local account. Purchased windows 11 through the Microsoft store once I had internet access. Now I'm getting the error code. All the parts for my machine are brand new. There is no digital license or product key in my confirmation...
  3. Windows activation error code 0xC004F211 on new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation error code 0xC004F211 on new computer: I just purchased a new computer that is supposed to come with windows 10, but when I try to activate it, I get error 0xC004F211, that there has been a hardware change to the computer. The computer is brand new, just out of the box. Any idea why it is showing this error?...
  4. Windows activation error code 0xC004F211 on new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation error code 0xC004F211 on new computer: I just purchased a new computer that is supposed to come with windows 10, but when I try to activate it, I get error 0xC004F211, that there has been a hardware change to the computer. The computer is brand new, just out of the box. Any idea why it is showing this error?...
  5. Windows activation error code 0xC004F211 on new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Activation after installing new Mobo

Activation after installing new Mobo: Hello, I recently purchased Windows 10 Home for a new build. The motherboard was bad, and it had to be switched out. After the new motherboard was switched out, windows wont let me activate because of the new motherboard. I have only owned this version of windows for a max of...
  7. error code: 0xC004F211

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    error code: 0xC004F211: evening lads, built my first pc about 8 months ago & i just recently swapped out mb. is there any way to rid my pc of this error ? open to anything to be able to activate a w10 key i purchased after the switch. submitted by /u/shaze10 [link] [comments]...
  8. Error codes: 0xC004C008 or 0xC004F211

Error codes: 0xC004C008 or 0xC004F211: Hi! I recently upgraded my pc spec new motherboard, new cpu and new ram and im getting this error code : 0xC004F211 and I already know the problem it's because I upgraded my pc and when I launch troubleshoot it doesn't do anything just fails and I went to get help it...
  9. Windows 10 Home not activating on new computer? Error code 0xC004F211.

Windows 10 Home not activating on new computer? Error code 0xC004F211.: I have just purchased a new computer which comes with Windows 10 Home pre-installed on the system. However, I am unable to activiate it. I have spoken to the supplier of my new computer and they say this issue is on Microsofts side and it should be resolved in the next couple...
  10. Reactivating Windows after Hardware change. (Error code 0xC004F211)

Reactivating Windows after Hardware change. (Error code 0xC004F211): After having changed my Motherboard, RAM and CPU, the activation page says that Windows is not activated. Before changing the hardware, I linked my digital license to my microsoft account, in order to prevent exactly this problem. I already tried everything the help pages...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. codice errore 0xc004f211

2. error code 0xc004f211

3. 0xc004f211 windows 10 activation