Windows 10: Error code: 0xC004F211 - Second hand laptop doesn't have Windows 10

Discus and support Error code: 0xC004F211 - Second hand laptop doesn't have Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got a second hand laptop as a present and Windows 10 is not activated on it. My sister was also given a second hand laptop and it seems that hers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LisaWellnitz, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Error code: 0xC004F211 - Second hand laptop doesn't have Windows 10

I got a second hand laptop as a present and Windows 10 is not activated on it. My sister was also given a second hand laptop and it seems that hers does have windows 10 installed. I went back to the place the laptop was from and they just said to buy windows 10 off Ebay. I was wondering if there is any way that Windows 10 can be activated as I don't particularly have the money to buy a genuine version of Windows 10 at the moment.

:)

LisaWellnitz, Jan 18, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Error code: 0xC004F211 - Second hand laptop doesn't have Windows 10 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 18, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Error code: 0xC004F211 - Second hand laptop doesn't have Windows 10 [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Raniel V. Win User

Error code: 0xC004F211 - Second hand laptop doesn't have Windows 10

Windows 10 Activation error 0xC004F211

Good day! I'm Raniel, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I suggest that you run through the steps provided by Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20 and Sumit on this thread with a similar issue that you're experiencing:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope this helps.

Raniel V., Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Error code: 0xC004F211 - Second hand laptop doesn't have Windows 10

1. Error code: 0xC004F211 - Second hand laptop doesn't have Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Error code 0xC004F211

2. Getting error code 0xC004F211.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error code 0xC004F211.: Went through windows 11 installation with a local account. Purchased windows 11 through the Microsoft store once I had internet access. Now I'm getting the error code. All the parts for my machine are brand new. There is no digital license or product key in my confirmation...
  3. activation error code 0xC004F211

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    activation error code 0xC004F211: I just purchased a new computer that is supposed to come with windows 10, but when I try to activate it, I get error 0xC004F211. It is brand new and I dont know what is going on....
  4. Error code: 0xC004F211 - Second hand laptop doesn't have Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error code: 0xC004F211 - Second hand laptop doesn't have Windows 10: I got a second hand laptop as a present and Windows 10 is not activated on it. My sister was also given a second hand laptop and it seems that hers does have windows 10 installed. I went back to the place the laptop was from and they just said to buy windows 10 off Ebay. I...
  5. Error code: 0xC004F211 - Second hand laptop doesn't have Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code: 0xC004F211 - Second hand laptop doesn't have Windows 10: I got a second hand laptop as a present and Windows 10 is not activated on it. My sister was also given a second hand laptop and it seems that hers does have windows 10 installed. I went back to the place the laptop was from and they just said to buy windows 10 off Ebay. I...
  6. error code: 0xC004F211

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    error code: 0xC004F211: evening lads, built my first pc about 8 months ago & i just recently swapped out mb. is there any way to rid my pc of this error ? open to anything to be able to activate a w10 key i purchased after the switch. submitted by /u/shaze10 [link] [comments]...
  7. Error codes: 0xC004C008 or 0xC004F211

Error codes: 0xC004C008 or 0xC004F211: Hi! I recently upgraded my pc spec new motherboard, new cpu and new ram and im getting this error code : 0xC004F211 and I already know the problem it's because I upgraded my pc and when I launch troubleshoot it doesn't do anything just fails and I went to get help it...
  8. [SOLVED] Can't activate windows on second hand laptop with windows 10 education error code...

[SOLVED] Can't activate windows on second hand laptop with windows 10 education error code...: Hi, I recently bought a second hand laptop that was factory reset and upon starting it, it asked to activate windows. The KMS server seems to be unavailable and the error code 0x8007232B shows when I tried troubleshooting it. I read about changing it to KMS to MAK but do...
  9. Windows 10 activation Error 0XC004f211

Windows 10 activation Error 0XC004f211: Please help I am tearing my hair out. After replacing my motherboard, I just put the same hard drive in as it was the same type and brand of motherboard. the PC booted up OK after I changed some settings on the bios. My copy of windows 10 1903 was activated digitally and...
  10. Windows 10 Home not activating on new computer? Error code 0xC004F211.

Windows 10 Home not activating on new computer? Error code 0xC004F211.: I have just purchased a new computer which comes with Windows 10 Home pre-installed on the system. However, I am unable to activiate it. I have spoken to the supplier of my new computer and they say this issue is on Microsofts side and it should be resolved in the next couple...