Windows 10: error code 0xc00d36b4

Discus and support error code 0xc00d36b4 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every tim I try to watch a video on Film and TV i get this error message. Windos Media Player will not play anu of my music, all MP3s, but iTunes will.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alex Miller 1957, May 1, 2020.

1. error code 0xc00d36b4

Every tim I try to watch a video on Film and TV i get this error message. Windos Media Player will not play anu of my music, all MP3s, but iTunes will. How can I fix thes?

:)

Alex Miller 1957, May 1, 2020
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, May 1, 2020
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, May 1, 2020
  4. error code 0xc00d36b4

Error Code 0xc00d36b4 when playing any kind of media

None of the solutions worked for me

I tried troubleshooting and it says no problem found

I tried update drivers and it says drivers are updated, infact its after the driver update yesterday I think that this problem started. Please give me a solution

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DeepakKhandelwalRV, May 1, 2020
Thema:

error code 0xc00d36b4

1. error code 0xc00d36b4 - Similar Threads - error code 0xc00d36b4

2. Movies & TV + Media Player Error 0xc00d36b4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV + Media Player Error 0xc00d36b4: Hello,Despite working fine just last night, I'm now unable to play any videos I have on my PC. It tells me it cannot play because the format isn't supported and gives me the error code 0xc00d36b4. Movies & TV has always been buggy for me, so I tried Media Player only to get...
  3. Error code 0xc00d36b4 on all audio files and internet videos on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0xc00d36b4 on all audio files and internet videos on Windows 11: I have recently updated to Windows 11 and since yesterday my computer does not play any audio file, none of the albums saved in it, and also the sound on internet videos is off. When I try to play an mp3 it says error code 0xc00d36b4 . What do I need to do? I try to google it...
  4. Error code 0xc00d36b4 on all audio files and internet videos on Windows 11

Error code 0xc00d36b4 on all audio files and internet videos on Windows 11: I have recently updated to Windows 11 and since yesterday my computer does not play any audio file, none of the albums saved in it, and also the sound on internet videos is off. When I try to play an mp3 it says error code 0xc00d36b4 . What do I need to do? I try to google it...
  5. Films & TV app not playing any media. Code 0xc00d36b4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Films & TV app not playing any media. Code 0xc00d36b4: Films & TV and the Photos app. Both of them wont play any media that it previously was and it is infuriating, every time I am shown the message "Can't play Choose something else to play. This item is in a format we don't support. 0xc00d36b4" but the file is a mp4 file so I...
  6. Films & TV app not playing any media. Code 0xc00d36b4

Films & TV app not playing any media. Code 0xc00d36b4: Films & TV and the Photos app. Both of them wont play any media that it previously was and it is infuriating, every time I am shown the message "Can't play Choose something else to play. This item is in a format we don't support. 0xc00d36b4" but the file is a mp4 file so I...
  7. 0xc00d36b4 error when playing videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    0xc00d36b4 error when playing videos: Didn't really find any good solution on the interent.Whe I try to play MP4 videos or any other video I get the 0xc00d36b4 error.It says "Choose something else to play. This item is in a format we don't support."But I could play this video a while back and now it doesnt...
  8. Music video error 0xc00d36b4, This item is in a format we don’t support

in Windows 10 News
    Music video error 0xc00d36b4, This item is in a format we don’t support: Users get error 0xc00d36b4 in Windows 10 when the built-in media player fails to play a particular video file. In such circumstances, the player skips the current video file and starts playing the next one. Some possible reasons for the error 0xc00d36b4 in Windows 10 include...
  9. Movies and TV app missing codec 0xc00d36b4

Movies and TV app missing codec 0xc00d36b4: I haven't had any problems with playing videos since either October or November, it feels pretty recent, to Windows 10 version 2004 for x64. This is my first time getting a message about a codec issue , and I'm completely stumped. I'm not the most tech savvy, but I'd love...
  10. MOV files won't play, "missing codec 0xc00d36b4"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MOV files won't play, "missing codec 0xc00d36b4": Immediately after the most recent windows 10 update, my MOV files won't play. It states this item is in a format we don't support. Missing Codec. 0xc00d36b4 I am at a total loss, help....