Windows 10: error code 0xc03a001a personal vault

Discus and support error code 0xc03a001a personal vault in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am able to unlock vault form online but not from window explorer. I confirm my number and email but nothing work. I got error error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MudasirShahzad, Aug 23, 2020.

1. error code 0xc03a001a personal vault

Hi, I am able to unlock vault form online but not from window explorer. I confirm my number and email but nothing work. I got error error code 0xc03a001a .Is there any way to unlock it?? :

:)

MudasirShahzad, Aug 23, 2020

2. cannot open private vault from PC. Get error 0xc03a001a

For reasons unknown the private vault has turned from a folder into a shortcut. Now when I try to open it from the PC I get error 0xc03a001a.

I can still open my private vault from online.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Lester DavidCusack, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Personal Vault

Can't unlock personal vault with codes? Error Code: 0x8031b003

AirGumby1944, Aug 23, 2020
  4. error code 0xc03a001a personal vault

Personal Vault

Hi AirGumby1944,

My name is Marc, thanks for participating in the Microsoft Community, I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

You can try the following, these indications solved the problem with this same error code 0x8031b003 to other users.

1.- Move all the data in the personal vault to a new folder. In OneDrive online with the browser of your choice.

2. In OneDrive online, you deactivate the personal vault >> Personal vault settings >> Menu >> Personal vault options. Two warnings appear.

3. In the Explorer, you remove all the remains of the personal vault. There must be a link in the personal vault and a personal vault folder that stopped working.

4. Finally, you enable the personal vault, online in the browser.

When you open the personal vault locally, all data must be there.

Let me know if you have something else that I can help you with, I'd be happy to help.

Have a nice day

Regards,

Marc M.

MarcMorelli56, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

error code 0xc03a001a personal vault

1. error code 0xc03a001a personal vault - Similar Threads - error code 0xc03a001a

2. Personal vault setup error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personal vault setup error: Hi,I recently changed computers and with this new computer I am unable to setup Personal Vault in OneDrive.Computer OS build 22621.1848 / OneDrive client version: 23.134.0627.0001It is a company computer and we have a hybrid cloud setup with on-prem + azure ad join. Disk C:...
  3. Personal vault setup error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Personal vault setup error: Hi,I recently changed computers and with this new computer I am unable to setup Personal Vault in OneDrive.Computer OS build 22621.1848 / OneDrive client version: 23.134.0627.0001It is a company computer and we have a hybrid cloud setup with on-prem + azure ad join. Disk C:...
  4. Personal vault not asking for code to authenticate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personal vault not asking for code to authenticate: I have recently set up personal vault on Onedrive to store sensitive files. I understood that this would require 2FA. However, when I access personal vault through one drive on my PC, I am only required to enter the Windows Hello PIN. There is no OTP required. This means it...
  5. Personal vault not asking for code to authenticate

Personal vault not asking for code to authenticate: I have recently set up personal vault on Onedrive to store sensitive files. I understood that this would require 2FA. However, when I access personal vault through one drive on my PC, I am only required to enter the Windows Hello PIN. There is no OTP required. This means it...
  6. WDAG Crashing with 0xc03a001a error code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WDAG Crashing with 0xc03a001a error code: Just gonna try edge with "New Application Guard Windows" but it keeps saying this every time I try to launch itI already have Virtualization turned on in UEFI settings, have Hyper-V installed tooMy PC info:OS: Windows 10 PRO V. 21H1 OS Build 19043.1165Windows Updates: No...
  7. Personal vault - We couldn't unlock your personal vault Error code 0x80070015

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Personal vault - We couldn't unlock your personal vault Error code 0x80070015: On a desktop PC with a fresh installation of Windows 10 with all updates, personal vault works for a few days then I get this error. This has happened previously and is now happening again with a new motherboard/CPU. I can access my vault on my laptop (same version of windows...
  8. Personal Vault

Personal Vault: I just got a new folder in onedrive, Personal vault, why I don't know. However who am I to say to the Gods of Microsoft what they must do.. Anyway as usual it is not working. See attached images. [img] [img] I did in fact close onedrive and reopened. Gort 141314
  9. WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0xc03a001a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0xc03a001a: I'm sure i opened all settings about WSL The requested operation could not be completed due to a virtual disk system limitation. Virtual hard disk files must be uncompressed and unencrypted and must not be sparse. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. OneDrive Person Vault error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Person Vault error: Hi, I'm trying to get the new Personal Vault feature set up on my laptop, but it will not install. Every time I go through the process OneDrive it seems to try to install OneDrive again (even though I already have it installed and running), then comes up with a message about...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc03a001a error how to solve this