Windows 10: Error code 1-4

Discus and support Error code 1-4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I keep getting this error for Windows Mixed Reality Check your display cable Make sure your display cable is plugged in correctly it is Error Code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by conndog095, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Error code 1-4

I keep getting this error for Windows Mixed Reality

Check your display cable

Make sure your display cable is plugged in correctly it is Error Code 1-4

I’ve tried restarting my PC unplugging it and plugging it back in and nothing works, Any fix?

:)

conndog095, Mar 26, 2020
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Mar 26, 2020
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Error code 1-4

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Error code 1-4

1. Error code 1-4 - Similar Threads - Error code

2. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: I just got my laptop fixed and shipped back to me. it runs java minecraft, but when ever i try to open windows 10 minecraft it says "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" im using the correct microsoft...
  3. Hardware Error - Code 144+ Random Hangs/Freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware Error - Code 144+ Random Hangs/Freezes: Hello, A couple of issues are recurring with my PC including: Random hangs/freezes - Screen will freeze and computer will stop receiving input + any audio playing will also freeze and buzz continuously until the computer is forcibly shutdown by holding the power button...
  4. error code 0xC1900101 - 0x40017

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error code 0xC1900101 - 0x40017: I am trying to update my windows 7 to windows 10. It all started because I got the new call of duty game : Warzone and when the download finished it was required that the PC needs to have Direct x 12. So the only option was to get the new Windows 10. I downloaded it from the...
  5. problem with install and uninstall turbotax 2019 Home and bus with two types of error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with install and uninstall turbotax 2019 Home and bus with two types of error codes: I am ready to file my taxes and window installer and uninstaller will not let me finish my taxes. I have been on the phone with turbotax for four hours. please phone to discuss issue. 7037538884. I may have to buy new window program...
  6. Can't activate error code 0XC004F012

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate error code 0XC004F012: Older Laptop, Started having issues, suddenly said Windows is not activated. Will not accept product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-error-code-0xc004f012/b6b47c60-d92e-4b61-9f59-a287109a6ed3
  7. windows activation error code 0xc004c060

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows activation error code 0xc004c060: dear Sir/mod I have valid windows serial number, recently I have received notification for activate windows. after trying to activate, I have received 0xc004c060 error code. I have tried windows troubleshooting, but problem not solved yet. best regards Melisa...
  8. After clean reboot Windows 10 Error Code 0xc000000e, only Win 7 installed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After clean reboot Windows 10 Error Code 0xc000000e, only Win 7 installed?: Hi, I had quite a high memory / RAM usage in idle in my desktop 4GB of 8 and wanted to see if I can lower that and did a clean reboot after this https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows Clean reboot worked, and I only had 2GB...
  9. Microsoft RDP client for Mac receiving "Unable to connect" error code 0x5000007 from...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft RDP client for Mac receiving "Unable to connect" error code 0x5000007 from...: Microsoft RDP client for Mac receiving "Unable to connect" error code 0x5000007 from Microsoft RD Gateway We have RD Gateway server setup and running well. All of our Windows clients can RDP from outside the firewall, but Mac users continue to receive and error; "Unable to...
  10. Norton 360 won't download ERROR Code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton 360 won't download ERROR Code: Hi, have a new HP Microsoft laptop and trying to download Norton 360. Nothing works. Received Error Code: INET_E_DOWNLOAD_FAILURE and the message: Server error, page not available, failure connection reset, bad gateway message. And Norton says it can't find the page. I've...