Windows 10: error code 10 in audio device

Discus and support error code 10 in audio device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; pls help me error code 10 is appear in windows 10 at audio device (realtex high definition device)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jayajaya3, Jun 15, 2019.

1. jayajaya3 Win User

error code 10 in audio device

pls help me

error code 10 is appear in windows 10 at audio device (realtex high definition device)

:)

jayajaya3, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to install Realtek Audio driver, Error: This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To be able to assist you in a better way, we will need a few more information from you:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

However, you can follow the steps mentioned below to install the Realtek drivers:

Method 1: Update the driver

To update the driver please refer the section Code 10 "This device cannot start. (Code 10)" from the article

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

Method 2: Check hidden devices

We can check if the Realtek audio driver is hidden and then try updating the driver. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold Windows key + X.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click on View and select
      Show hidden devices
    4. Expand Sound, video and game controllers.
    5. Right click on Realtek High Definition Audio and click on
      Update driver.
    6. Click on Browse my computer for driver software.
    7. Click on Let me pick from a list of available drivers.
    8. Select the driver and click on Next to install the drivers.
    9. Restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 15, 2019
  3. JoeBoyka Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile error code 10 in audio device :)

JoeBoyka, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

All USB storage devices have code 39 error

Hi Ilya,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get same error codes in the Device manager too?
    • Does this issue occurs in other hardware components like keyboard and mouse?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get same error when you connect your extenal hard drive to a different computer running Windows 10?

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to check in Device Manager and check if you get the same error code. If yes follow link and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested under
    Code 39

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-39

Do let us know if the same code 39 shows under all USB storage devices. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

1. error code 10 in audio device - Similar Threads - error code audio

2. Error code 10 in device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error code 10 in device manager.: Hi so recently, I 've been seeing this error in a driver called "intel smart sound technology for usb audio." Because of it my audio is completely gone and when I tried updating the driver through device manager, it blankly gives this code called error code 10 and says that...
  3. DEVICE MANAGER ERROR CODE 10

DEVICE MANAGER ERROR CODE 10: Iam trying to install mediatek driver USB VCOM but always done with an error "this device cannot start error code 10". i tried to update driver from mediatek download page and install the updated driver version 1.0.8 still i experienced the same error. when i tried to look at...
  4. Problems with Audio Devices - Error Code 32.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Audio Devices - Error Code 32.: All of my audio devices are not found. In the device manager, it states: "A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32)" I've tried rebooting my PC, uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers to no...
  5. No audio output device is installed / High definition audio controller code 10

No audio output device is installed / High definition audio controller code 10: Hi, yesterday when I unplugged my headphones and microphone my sound stopped working, in the sound icon I have a red X and it says "No Audio Output Device is installed" In " Sound, video and game controllers" I have 1 device "Nvidia Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible)...
  6. Code 10 generic usb audio device

Code 10 generic usb audio device: So i own a FIIO E10k DAC/AMP the asio drivers that they have make my PC BSOD,this is a well known problem among both asio users and E10K users That's why they recommend using the windows audio drivers that automatically install when you plug it in... for some reason i can't...
  7. Unable to install Realtek Audio driver, Error: This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Unable to install Realtek Audio driver, Error: This device cannot start. (Code 10): I am trying to install Realtek Audio on my Windows 10 desktop. Having downloaded and installed the driver from the Realtek web site, I can see it listed in Programs and Features, but it doesn’t appear in Sound, where I find AnySoft Virtual Sound Device, and four entries for...
  8. Code 10 Error High Definition Audio

Code 10 Error High Definition Audio: Hello All. When looking in device manager, I see two High Definition Audio Controllers (one is working just fine, which happens to be my TV that is plugged into my graphics card). The other one has a yellow mark and in its device status says Code 10. When looking at the...
  9. Audio Driver Error Code 10

Audio Driver Error Code 10: I have just factory reset my HP pavilion laptop and am having issues with my audio as nothing seems to play. I checked my drivers and my Intel Smart Sound Driver has a code 10 error and says "configuration mismatch (production/engineering). I have tried multiple methods...
  10. Error code 10 on wacom device

Error code 10 on wacom device: I recently had an error code 10 on one of the drivers called "Wacom Device", on my Lenovo Yoga 720. I also believe this has something to do with my touchscreen feature to be unusable.... Is there any fixes to this?...
Tags: