Windows 10: error code 10 pls help

Discus and support error code 10 pls help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so i recently installed a 1tb hdd to my pc but i already had a ssd that had everything on it. right before i put in the hdd i wiped it and then i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by joshua kukalis, Sep 17, 2020.

1. error code 10 pls help

so i recently installed a 1tb hdd to my pc but i already had a ssd that had everything on it. right before i put in the hdd i wiped it and then i booted up my pc but it went to the setup for my hdd and i just did it but then realized that i wasnt on my ssd. once i booted up my ssd it was fine until i restarted my pc and once it booted back up i had no network connection and no networks at all so i went to my device manager and saw my dual network adapter wasnt working it said error code 10. and the weird part is the everything works on my hdd like no error code or anything so can someone pls help me?

:)

joshua kukalis, Sep 17, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Sep 17, 2020
  4. meloneum Win User

error code 10 pls help

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

error code 10 pls help

1. error code 10 pls help - Similar Threads - error code pls

2. Error with pc pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error with pc pls help: Hello Microsoft I pressed system recovery, then it restarted my computer. And now all of a sudden I got this error when it restarted my computer.Pls help. And it even says bad system config info sometimes...
  3. Error with pc pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error with pc pls help: Hello Microsoft I pressed system recovery, then it restarted my computer. And now all of a sudden I got this error when it restarted my computer.Pls help. And it even says bad system config info sometimes...
  4. Error with pc pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pls help me error code 0x80248014i can not download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help me error code 0x80248014i can not download anything: just got my pc and when i try to install anything from the Microsoft store it does not work.I this this is because for my gaming services https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-error-code-0x80248014i-can-not/08a6529f-f380-4f8f-8cee-b0fb15a60f19
  6. Pls help me error code 0x80248014i can not download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls help me error code 0x80248014i can not download anything: just got my pc and when i try to install anything from the Microsoft store it does not work.I this this is because for my gaming services https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-error-code-0x80248014i-can-not/08a6529f-f380-4f8f-8cee-b0fb15a60f19
  7. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error, pls help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error, pls help!: Hi! I got a CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD! I checked on Google what this is and stress-tested my CPU/GPU/memory for a few hours and all seems well. So it can't be hardware so I am puzzled as to what happened. Analyzing the dumps has yielded no clues either. Is someone able to...
  8. pls help with 2004 update error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pls help with 2004 update error: i tried everything the last few days but i keep getting this error while installing the update in settings (0x800704db) submitted by /u/Zombie6661 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gu1c95/pls_help_with_2004_update_error/
  9. Srttrail.txt error, pls help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srttrail.txt error, pls help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mepranavk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gehmul/srttrailtxt_error_pls_help/
  10. FORZA HORIZON4 ERROR PLS HELP..!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FORZA HORIZON4 ERROR PLS HELP..!: 할수있는 모든방법을 전부시도해봤습니다 근데 되지않네요 정말 너무 하고싶습니다.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon4-error-pls-help/89726135-57c8-4fbb-ac27-a64c7f0ae7cf