Windows 10: Error Code 10 - Toshiba HDD - Toshiba external usb 3.0 usb device

Discus and support Error Code 10 - Toshiba HDD - Toshiba external usb 3.0 usb device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently my Toshiba HDD is not recognized by my PC. When i checked in device manager i found that my HDD was unabled because i dont know why, then i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JorgeElizalde1, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Error Code 10 - Toshiba HDD - Toshiba external usb 3.0 usb device

Recently my Toshiba HDD is not recognized by my PC. When i checked in device manager i found that my HDD was unabled because i dont know why, then i enabled again adn when i finished to do this, i saw that my device has an "Error Code 10".

I read on internet that this error is related directly with a driver problem. Really i looked on Toshiba website about a driver that could work with my HDD and nothing happened.

I tried to uninstall the device and USB port, restar my PC and nothing happened.

I tried to update the driver and didnt work

Please help me to find the way to fix this problem, i have a lot of information on this HDD

Windows 10, 64 bit

Toshiba HDD Canvio

:)

JorgeElizalde1, Apr 9, 2020
  2. chron Win User

Toshiba Unveils Three New Tough And Stylish External USB 2.0 HDDs

spelling error: Toshiba Unveils Three New Tough And Stylish External USB 2.0 HDDs

chron, Apr 9, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Toshiba Adds Half-Terabyte USB 2.0 Portable External HDD to its Portfolio

Toshiba Storage Device Division (SDD) is yet another manufacturer that is enhancing its storage line-up, by releasing a new half-terabyte external hard drive, after the start of Consumer Electronics Show 2009. The new 500GB Toshiba USB 2.0 portable external hard drive (model number HDDR500E03X) comes with a glossy black finish and frost white contemporary graphics that will appeal to most customers. Inside the case is a new 500GB ultra-quiet hard drive, with 8MB buffer size and improved acoustics. The drive also ships with NTI Shadow real-time backup software pre-installed. Toshiba’s new 500GB USB 2.0 external HDD is priced at $179.99 (MSRP) and available now at Toshiba Direct and through major retailers and online outlets.

Error Code 10 - Toshiba HDD - Toshiba external usb 3.0 usb device toshiba500gb_thm.jpg

Source: Toshiba

malware, Apr 9, 2020
  4. flamer Win User

Error Code 10 - Toshiba HDD - Toshiba external usb 3.0 usb device

No USB ports working on toshiba laptop

Hi guys,

Got an old Toshiba laptop, satellite l500d pslk0a-00r009
    Its old and doesn't officially support win10. However I have it installed and everything works fine except USB. All the ports seem completely dead, plugging in a USB mouse I get no light on the mouse. USB flash drives don't work either. This was previously working under win7.

The issue seems to be I don't have "Generic USB hub" in device manager. Have tried to manually install it using add legacy hardware but it wont take. I have several USB root hub and others listed, but not the generic hub.

Here's what I have tried so far:

Uninstall all USB device in device managers and reboot
    Confirmed BIOS is latest version
    tried both legacy and compatibly USB mode in BIOS
    Download and install generic win10 USB drivers
    Disable USB power saving mode
    Installed toshiba's service center, no updates available
    Ran MS troubleshooter/fixit

I think the next step is to give up, but does anyone else have any suggestions?

thanks

flamer, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Error Code 10 - Toshiba HDD - Toshiba external usb 3.0 usb device

1. Error Code 10 - Toshiba HDD - Toshiba external usb 3.0 usb device - Similar Threads - Error Code Toshiba

2. 3 TB Toshiba external hard drive .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 TB Toshiba external hard drive .: 3 TB Toshiba external hard drive . Lights up when connected with the computer then shuts off The light not the drive . Troubleshooting says device cannot start code 10 . Then , problem with the driver. Says I have best driver . Tried reinstall . Reinstall fail all the time ....
  3. 3 TB Toshiba external hard drive .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 TB Toshiba external hard drive .: 3 TB Toshiba external hard drive . Lights up when connected with the computer then shuts off The light not the drive . Troubleshooting says device cannot start code 10 . Then , problem with the driver. Says I have best driver . Tried reinstall . Reinstall fail all the time ....
  4. Win 10 not reporting Toshiba USB Portable HDD capacity correctly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 not reporting Toshiba USB Portable HDD capacity correctly.: We have a 2.5" DTC820 Toshiba 2T USB portable HDD. Right clicking and choosing properties on our Win10 home computer shows: Used 70 GB Free 358 GB Capacity 428 GB Other portable USB HDD's report capacity correctly. Clearly something is amiss. How do I trouble shoot the...
  5. Toshiba external HDD Backup Software does not run

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Toshiba external HDD Backup Software does not run: Recently bought a Toshiba Canvio Advance, installed the Security Software which formatted the HDD as expected. Afterwards I installed the Backup Software, however when I run it, after selecting the HDD, the Backup program disappears, not allowing to select the Backup features...
  6. External HDD(Toshiba 1TB) is showing error

External HDD(Toshiba 1TB) is showing error: Hello, I'm facing issue while i'm connecting my external HDD to laptop(windows10). 1- Device is not accessable in file explorer. 2- In device management it's showing following error in properties:- ""USB_3.0&Rev_5438\20180920001783C&0 was not migrated due to partial...
  7. Toshiba external hard drive (HDD)1TB

Toshiba external hard drive (HDD)1TB: Hello, I have the above HDD and used it for storage for some while. I can no longer access the device. When I connect it to my laptop a light inside the unit flashes indicating it is receiving power. However, when I try to access the unit through "this pc" it is not showing...
  8. Toshiba Satellite L655, 2 out of 3 USB ports are not working

Toshiba Satellite L655, 2 out of 3 USB ports are not working: Toshiba Satellite L655, 2 out of 3 USB ports are not working after upgrade to windows 10 64 bit, i tried to look for drivers to fix this issue but with no luck....
  9. No USB ports working on toshiba laptop

No USB ports working on toshiba laptop: Hi guys, Got an old Toshiba laptop, satellite l500d pslk0a-00r009 Its old and doesn't officially support win10. However I have it installed and everything works fine except USB. All the ports seem completely dead, plugging in a USB mouse I get no light on the mouse. USB...
  10. Toshiba Satellite Laptop USB-Device Manager-Touchscreen Issues

Toshiba Satellite Laptop USB-Device Manager-Touchscreen Issues: I have a Toshiba Satellite Radius P55W-B5224 model laptop. It originally had Win 8.1 64Bit installed, and since it was upgraded to Win 10 64Bit. A few days ago a backup thumb drive was inserted into one of the external USB ports to copy over some files. When plugged in,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. toshiba hdd detected as usb 3 device

2. toshiba external 3.0 mass storage device not showing up when connected windows 10