Windows 10: Error code: 10, when installing Remote NDIS drivers

Discus and support Error code: 10, when installing Remote NDIS drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I tried to install 'Remote NDIS Compatible Device' driver at Device Manager but I got an error "This device cannot start. (Code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HJJ02, Jan 22, 2019.

1. HJJ02 Win User

Error code: 10, when installing Remote NDIS drivers

Error code: 10, when installing Remote NDIS drivers bbe9adb8-4236-4615-8d3d-0690c40421da?upload=true.png

Error code: 10, when installing Remote NDIS drivers d608754d-72f5-454c-b8f3-600804d7ab77?upload=true.png

I tried to install 'Remote NDIS Compatible Device' driver at Device Manager but I got an error "This device cannot start. (Code 10)"

What should I do to solve this problem?

This computer is desktop in my university

I want to connect this desktop with a quad copter by Bluetooth.

***Original title: Remote NDIS Compatible Device driver installation problem***

:)

HJJ02, Jan 22, 2019

2. NDIS Drivers

Hi,

There are different network device drivers that are supported by the Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS). An example of this is a miniport driver which manages a network interface card (NIC) such as the Wi-Fi card or the LAN card in your computer,
    including sending and receiving data through the network interface card. For additional information on what type of drivers are supports by the NDIS drivers in Windows 10, kindly refer to the information available on this

link

For more references on how to setup your mobile phone to get an Internet connection using a USB connection from your computer, we suggest that you contact the device manufacturer for the exact steps you need to complete. Take note though that this will also
    depend on the model of your mobile phone if it supports that option to get an Internet connection using the USB port.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    Windows 10 Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device not connected

We appreciate your response. We suggest that you contact our Microsoft Answer Desk team for the next troubleshooting step to fix the Windows 10 Remote NDIS issue. You can click
    here to contact our Support Team.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Joan Pin, Jan 22, 2019
  4. RaianFE Win User

Windows 10 Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device not connected

The same error code still appears in Device Manager. I've tried disabling it and re enabling it but that didn't make any difference. Before the Remote NDIS internet sharing device was working perfectly. I wanted to reset my computer and reinstall windows
    and now the Remote NDIS internet sharing device isn't detected anymore. I have never touched or move any connections and i'm not sure where to find this Remote NDIS internet sharing device connection.

RaianFE, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Error code: 10, when installing Remote NDIS drivers - Similar Threads - Error code installing

2. Code 10 on SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 10 on SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device: Sorry, english is not my main language, so I may use wrong words to describe some stuffs. Therefore be indulgent. :Hello there,I'm facing an issue to use my Samsung Galaxy S6 as modem, since few weeks.I used to share my phone connexion due to my small ADSL, but now when I...
  3. Code 10 on SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code 10 on SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device: Sorry, english is not my main language, so I may use wrong words to describe some stuffs. Therefore be indulgent. :Hello there,I'm facing an issue to use my Samsung Galaxy S6 as modem, since few weeks.I used to share my phone connexion due to my small ADSL, but now when I...
  4. Remote NDIS Compatible Device drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote NDIS Compatible Device drivers?: Hello. I recently got a BSOD with the following error message. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. I used the Windows Debugging Tools to narrow down the driver. The driver was NETIO.sys, which is potentially a network driver related issue. I have to rely on using the Remote NDIS...
  5. Stop code: BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop code: BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER: Desktop pc running windows 10. After selecting update & restart from the start menu the above stop code error appears on the dreaded blue screen. Having waited for the error collection to complete I try to restart my pc. After trying to update it arrives back at the same blue...
  6. Remote NDIS sharing driver

Remote NDIS sharing driver: The Remote NDIS driver has not been installed on my windows 10 pc. I was wondering if someone could point to a site where I can securely download the driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-ndis-sharing-driver/367b05dd-7cab-48d4-9ea8-2689da228e4f
  7. Missing Remote NDIS DRIVER after win10 update to 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Remote NDIS DRIVER after win10 update to 1903: Hello i have a HP laptop 4 months old running win 10, today it wanted to update to win version 1903, once rebooted, my usb tethering to my iPhone does not work. I tried uninstalling the update, but still the same. If you turn on iTunes it works through the usb, itunes and...
  8. remote ndis driver

remote ndis driver: Accidentally deleted Remote ndis driver. Kindly provide direct link to download the same for windows 10. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-ndis-driver/9647024e-e94b-4bf4-ba49-8af42d69efe0
  9. Bugcode NDIS Driver Error on New Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bugcode NDIS Driver Error on New Install: I built my first computer, which has already proven to be a challenging task, and just when I finally think everything is good to go, Windows 10 decides that I can't continue. Upon trying to install using the Media Creation tool, once it installs, it will go through the...
  10. Remote NDIS Compatible Device driver installation problem

Remote NDIS Compatible Device driver installation problem: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I tried to install 'Remote NDIS Compatible Device' driver at Device Manager but I got an error "This device cannot start. (Code 10)" What should I do to solve this problem? This computer is desktop in my university I want to connect this desktop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remote ndis based internet sharing device error code 10

2. nu vot

3. remote ndis based internet sharing device code 10

4. hp computer and remote ndis error,
  5. remote ndis windows 10 code 10,
  6. remote ndis compatible device windows 10 error 10