Windows 10: Error code 102

Discus and support Error code 102 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot get into my solitaire games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarilynDobbins, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Error code 102

I cannot get into my solitaire games

:)

MarilynDobbins, Sep 10, 2018

2. Code #102

Hi.

Error 102: Google Chrome has encountered a problem and needs to close. We're sorry for the inconvinience.

Symptoms of Error 102

• "Error 102" appears and blocks the active program window.

• Your PC crashes frequently with Error 102 when you run the same program.

• "Chrome Error Code 102 Ipad" is displayed.

• Windows runs and responds slowly to the mouse or keyboard input.

• Your computer periodically "freezes" for a few seconds at a time.

These error messages of 102 may appear during the installation of a program, while Google Inc. programs related to the software (for example: Google Chrome) are running during the start or shutdown of Windows, or even during the installation of the system Windows
    operating system. Keeping track of when and where the 102 error occurs is a critical information in solving the problem.

Causes of error 102

• Damaged download or incomplete installation of Google Chrome software.

• Damage is recorded in the Google Chrome registry due to a recent software change related to Google Chrome (installation or uninstallation).

• Malware or virus infection that has damaged the Windows file or programs files related to Google Chrome.

• Another program mistakenly or maliciously deleted the files related to Google Chrome.

Runtime errors such as "Error 102" can be caused by a variety of factors, therefore, it is important that you solve the problems of each possible cause to prevent it from happening again.

How to fix error 102

Below is a list of troubleshooting steps to solve the Error 102 problems. These steps become progressively more difficult and prolonged, so we highly recommend doing them in ascending order to avoid unnecessary effort and waste of time.

Step 1: Repair the registry entries associated with error 102.

Step 2: Perform a full malware scan on your PC.

Step 3: Delete unwanted files from your system (Temporary files and Folders) with Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr).

Step 4: Update the device drivers of your PC.

Step 5: Use the Windows system restore to "undo" the recent system changes.

Step 6: Uninstall and then reinstall the Google Chrome program associated with Error 102.

Step 7: Run the Windows System File Checker ("sfc / scannow").

Step 8: Install all available Windows updates.

Step 9: Perform a clean installation of Windows.

I hope this information is useful, if so, let me know in your answer by means of a smile. This information can be useful for other users.

Regards .....

MaritzaCapiro, Sep 10, 2018
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Sep 10, 2018
  4. linhlz Win User

Error code 102

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Error code 102

1. Error code 102 - Similar Threads - Error code 102

2. My Xbox One X is always on Error Code 102 and I cannot fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox One X is always on Error Code 102 and I cannot fix it: My Xbox One X was working perfectly fine for the past few years, but today I was having trouble installing games since it would automatically cancel the installation. So I tried to fix it and then whenever it came back online it went to error code 105, which then led to error...
  3. My Xbox One X is always on Error Code 102 and I cannot fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox One X is always on Error Code 102 and I cannot fix it: My Xbox One X was working perfectly fine for the past few years, but today I was having trouble installing games since it would automatically cancel the installation. So I tried to fix it and then whenever it came back online it went to error code 105, which then led to error...
  4. My Xbox One X is always on Error Code 102 and I cannot fix it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. One Drive Error Code 102

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Error Code 102: I have a 1TB storage capability with my Office 365 Home subscription. Only 10GB is currently used.I have tried three times to upload my 'Pictures' directory. It is quite large at 125GB.On each occasion I have left the Computer to upload to OneDrive overnight.Every time I come...
  6. MPMan Converter 102 drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MPMan Converter 102 drivers: I need the drivers for a MPMan Converter 102, however they are not preinstalled nor can windows find them. The manufacturer also does not respond. Any ideas how to find working drivers?...
  7. Should windows be running a 102 processes in the background?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should windows be running a 102 processes in the background?: Computer's started chugging lately, and I noticed my CPU was at 100% while I had no major tasks running. Check the processes and I have nearly two hundred, a hundred and two of which are Window's Processes. So... Normal, yay or nay? Cause I'm leaning towards nay. submitted...
  8. Error Code: Error Code 0x80070079

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Code: Error Code 0x80070079: Further to my most recent post I forgot to mention that I also need help fixing Error Code 0x80070079 which I get when trying to copy music files from my computer to an external drive. Thank you....
  9. Event ID 102 wmi_exporter Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event ID 102 wmi_exporter Error: I met a Windows server 2016 STD's Application ErrorLog,It appears every minute. I want to know how to cause it and how to fix it THX! The description for Event ID 102 from source wmi_exporter cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on...
  10. Code #102

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code #102: What is code #102?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/code-102/0aaf4038-95ad-408e-baab-bf2ae50a63cb
Tags: