Windows 10: Error code 107 net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Discus and support Error code 107 net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Could anyone help me to fix this error on windows 10,I am using the Maxthon browserlatest official version I keep getting this error message on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by martinQB, Jun 25, 2020.

1. martinQB Win User

Error code 107 net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Could anyone help me to fix this error on windows 10,I am using the Maxthon browserlatest official version I keep getting this error message on almost every web page i try except this one please help I have tried a few suggestions but no joy I'm at the end of my tether

:)

martinQB, Jun 25, 2020

2. I can get any page printed no matter what the origen (email,Open Office).It gets Error Code 107.

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

System Error Code 107 is commonly caused by:

• Windows Registry Damage or Corruption
    • Device Driver Conflicts
    • Hardware Malfunction
    • Virus or Spyware Infection
    • Software File Damage or Corruption
    I suggest you to install the latest drivers for printer.

• Press Windows key+ X and select
      device manager
    • Select devices and printers.
    • Right click on the printer you want to use, and then click on
      Update driver software.
    I suggest you to make printer as a default printer you can follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key+ X and select
      device manager
    • Select devices and printers
    • Right click on the printer you want to use, and then click
      set as default printer (You'll see a check mark on the printer's icon signifying that it's now your default printer).
    I also recommend you to run the print troubleshooter to check the issue.

1) Type troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.

2) In the left pane click on View all.

3) Select the printer option and follow the on screen instructions.

I suggest you to check and make sure that the firewall on your computer is working correctly without problems. A incorrect firewall setting will also bring in the appearance of the error code -107.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jun 25, 2020
  3. das10 Win User
    Unable to download any framework for .net - (error code 0x80070002)

OK, the Windows 10 Feature installation method should have been straightforward, but since that errored out as well, something else seems to be going on with your Windows, so wait for somebody with more experience to suggest a way out.

In the mean time, if you haven't already, you could give muchomurka's suggestion a go as well with the elevated prompt and an install media to see if it works. The following link shows the detailed steps involved.

Offline install of .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 using DISM

das10, Jun 25, 2020
  4. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Error code 107 net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR - Similar Threads - Error code 107

2. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR: When I click on a link in an email to read a newspaper that I have read for over a year, I get the following message: ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. There are a couple of other web addresses that I get the same error. I can access the newspaper by using a link in my Bookmarks Bar...
  3. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR: When I click on a link in an email to read a newspaper that I have read for over a year, I get the following message: ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. There are a couple of other web addresses that I get the same error. I can access the newspaper by using a link in my Bookmarks Bar...
  4. How to Fix Steam error code 107 on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to Fix Steam error code 107 on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Here is a full guide on how you can fix the error code 107 on Steam on Windows PC. Steam is a great platform to discuss, create, and play games. It is getting popular day by day and is popular amongst millions of users. However, it has its own share of errors and...
  5. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR: I keep getting the ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR error when trying to access certain Websites. I have tried everything i have read online and still no help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errsslprotocolerror/3a30adbe-5667-49ae-a74a-f201bd989346
  6. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR on fresh Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR on fresh Windows 10 installation: Hi there, On Sunday 22 Nov 2020 my Windows 10 PC began failing to connect to websites with Chrome. I tried with Microsoft Edge too and got the same error. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. I am able to ping websites from a cmd.exe console perfectly fine. I followed every step I...
  7. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR: I have this message suddenly appear when I was trying to access my Torguard account. It happens for every VPN service provider I've tried on multiple browsers. What is happening? submitted by /u/Handsy6776 [link] [comments]...
  8. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Customization
    ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR: The connection for this site is not securewww.ebay.co.uk sent an invalid response. Try running Windows Network Diagnostics. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR I keep getting this message when I want to go into ebay, facebook, Whatsapp etc. Can you tell me how I amend so that it will let...
  9. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR in any browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR in any browser: I tried to flush the DNS servers, reset the TCP/IP, clear the SSL State, the antivirus is the windows defender. I changed the IE settings and change the DNS Servers of my connection. Sometimes the websites run well, sometimes they show this error and I need to refresh the...
  10. Net Framework error code message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Net Framework error code message: "Quick Restore Maker" among other programs has windows saying that I require a Net Framework uprade but after downloading win10 then fails to successfully install Net Framework. Have reinstalled 10 several times and I always strike the same problem. Also "Advanced...