Windows 10: Error Code 19 (Windows 10)

Discus and support Error Code 19 (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My PC is getting error code 19 (Registry Value Damaged) for my built-in DVD drive. I did update my computer, so that could be the issue. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NTGDeveloper, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Error Code 19 (Windows 10)

My PC is getting error code 19 (Registry Value Damaged) for my built-in DVD drive. I did update my computer, so that could be the issue. I tried to reinstall the drivers, but it just kept popping up. Anything?

:)

NTGDeveloper, Jan 16, 2019

2. Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Code 19 Registry Errors?

Hi Tir,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• As you have rolled back to Windows 8.1, do you want to install Windows 10 again?

• Have you installed any third party drivers or software prior to the issue in Windows 10?
    If you install Windows 10 again, follow the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the error code 19.

You may uninstall the faulty drivers for keyboard or mouse by following the below steps.

Step 1:

Uninstall and reinstall the mouse and keyboard drivers.

I suggest you to try uninstall the Mice and other pointing device drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Mice and other pointing device drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.

• Right-click on the Mice and other pointing device listed and expand it. (You may expand Keyboard also and perform the steps
      from 3-6)

• Right click on available drivers and click on
      Uninstall.

• Click on Yes if uninstallation window prompts.

• Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    If the issue persist, follow the below step.

Step 2:

Please visit the manufacturer website, update all the device drivers and also install all the Windows updates available. To install the Windows update follow the below steps.

Install the latest updates through Windows updates.

• Open the Start menu and type
      Windows update in the search bar.

• Click on Windows update and
      Check for the updates.

• Download and install if there are any pending updates to be installed.
    Refer to the following article and update all the drivers available in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jan 16, 2019
  4. linhlz Win User

Error Code 19 (Windows 10)

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Error Code 19 (Windows 10)

1. Error Code 19 (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Error Code

2. windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw: Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-activateerror-code-0xc004f074-this/e56c9af3-93ca-4655-966f-05c9fc5e8ead
  3. windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw: Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-activateerror-code-0xc004f074-this/e56c9af3-93ca-4655-966f-05c9fc5e8ead
  4. 0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR: While using the PC with OS Windows 10 pro, after rebooting the PC, blue screen occurs during boot process, and the PC cannot be booted. - Blue Screen Error Code : 0xc000000e Stop cod : REGISTRY ERROR It happens at several PCs in the my office randomly without any sign.The...
  5. 0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR

0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR: While using the PC with OS Windows 10 pro, after rebooting the PC, blue screen occurs during boot process, and the PC cannot be booted. - Blue Screen Error Code : 0xc000000e Stop cod : REGISTRY ERROR It happens at several PCs in the my office randomly without any sign.The...
  6. 0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?: I've tried starting the Services like: BFE Got error 5: Access is denied, Windows Defender Firewall Got error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start...
  8. How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?

How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?: I've tried starting the Services like: BFE Got error 5: Access is denied, Windows Defender Firewall Got error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start...
  9. How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Onedrive Personal not signing in , getting error code 0x8004de44

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Personal not signing in , getting error code 0x8004de44: Onedrive Personal not signing in , getting error code 0x8004de44 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-personal-not-signing-in-getting-error/c6c129c1-ef30-4e3b-97d4-ef8166257172
Tags: