Windows 10: Error Code 2498 Year 2023 - Is there a Chat or Telephone number to contact someone on ALL...

Discus and support Error Code 2498 Year 2023 - Is there a Chat or Telephone number to contact someone on ALL... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,When I log onto my PC, I've had this popup that reads: C:\Program files Windows Apps Microsoft, Your Phone_1.22112.142.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe... Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by C M Jensen_962279, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Error Code 2498 Year 2023 - Is there a Chat or Telephone number to contact someone on ALL...

Hi,When I log onto my PC, I've had this popup that reads: C:\Program files Windows Apps Microsoft, Your Phone_1.22112.142.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe... Then this message: Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.Since Thursday, 19 Jan 23, I have been trying to upload the Intuit TurboTax software and have been unable to. Popup msg is: The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2894.This is on Windows 10, 64x and the followi

:)

C M Jensen_962279, Jan 22, 2023

2. MfE looses contact telephone number...

Hi John,

this could be the case. I am looking into the users contacts and i see some phone numbers listed under the "Other" fields ... I am going to ask a few examples from the user to look if these are contacts with only telephone numbers under the other field.

do i have to look for the macro or do u have a easy link for me?

With kind regards,

Marco

scienide---01, Jan 22, 2023
  3. MfE looses contact telephone number...

Hello,

We are using MfE 2.9 to do activesync with an exchange server. However, sometimes during a sync a contact looses it's telephone number. The contact is still in outlook / exchange with the correct information but the contact in the telephone doesnt have a
    telephone number anymore.

This can be pretty annoying considering thats the main thing u use a telephone for.

Could someone point me in the right direction for this bug ? Is this an MfE issue? Can this be resolved by using an older firmware?

For some reason the E71 sometimes stops syncing (without errors), any idea how to solve this ?

Would love to get an answer, been looking for ages for a solution.

with kind regards

Marco Sevriens

scienide---01, Jan 22, 2023
  4. coffent Win User

Error Code 2498 Year 2023 - Is there a Chat or Telephone number to contact someone on ALL...

Prevent Outlook from reformatting contact telephone numbers

Currently, Outlook (Office 2019) reformats contact telephone numbers that I enter as

xxx xxx xxxx
    to
    (xxx) xxx-xxxx

In an earlier version of Outlook, I was able to prevent the reformatting, and numbers entered previously retain their un-reformatted form. However I can't find any way of preventing newly-entered phone numbers from being reformatted. Is there a way?

coffent, Jan 22, 2023
Thema:

Error Code 2498 Year 2023 - Is there a Chat or Telephone number to contact someone on ALL...

1. Error Code 2498 Year 2023 - Is there a Chat or Telephone number to contact someone on ALL... - Similar Threads - Error Code 2498

2. Change of telephone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change of telephone number: How do I update my telephone number on my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-telephone-number/aca591c6-9ec2-4c6a-b560-cf6e24891c11
  3. Change of telephone number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change of telephone number: How do I update my telephone number on my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-telephone-number/aca591c6-9ec2-4c6a-b560-cf6e24891c11
  4. Error Code 2498 Year 2023 - Is there a Chat or Telephone number to contact someone on ALL...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 2498 Year 2023 - Is there a Chat or Telephone number to contact someone on ALL...: Hi,When I log onto my PC, I've had this popup that reads: C:\Program files Windows Apps Microsoft, Your Phone_1.22112.142.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe... Then this message: Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to...
  5. Error Code 2498 Year 2023 - Is there a Chat or Telephone number to contact someone on ALL...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Code 2498 Year 2023 - Is there a Chat or Telephone number to contact someone on ALL...: Hi,When I log onto my PC, I've had this popup that reads: C:\Program files Windows Apps Microsoft, Your Phone_1.22112.142.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe... Then this message: Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to...
  6. Prevent Outlook from reformatting contact telephone numbers

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Prevent Outlook from reformatting contact telephone numbers: Currently, Outlook (Office 2019) reformats contact telephone numbers that I enter as xxx xxx xxxx to (xxx) xxx-xxxx In an earlier version of Outlook, I was able to prevent the reformatting, and numbers entered previously retain their un-reformatted form. However I can't...
  7. Telephone Number . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Telephone Number . . .: I want to be able, to make a phone number, using my computer, speakers and microphone. If it works, I want to call 816 536-2203. That way . . . I can talk to my wife "Dana" Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...
  8. telephone number in windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    telephone number in windows: I can't get codes because windows doesn't call me with the code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telephone-number-in-windows/ecdd3fae-cc36-406e-a7a4-1d6e5eb932b5
  9. Telephone number change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Telephone number change: How do I change my mobile number and delete an old email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telephone-number-change/f63c1ad6-95db-4041-a310-aec10cb5720f"
  10. tech telephone numbers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tech telephone numbers: what r tech telephone numbers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-telephone-numbers/959ac5a5-f90f-44dd-8394-e21fe1971c2f