Windows 10: Error Code 2932 when installing DaVinci Resolve 16

Discus and support Error Code 2932 when installing DaVinci Resolve 16 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep getting an error code 2932 when attempting to install the editing software DaVinci Resolve and I'm not sure what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Refpoman, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Refpoman Win User

Error Code 2932 when installing DaVinci Resolve 16

I keep getting an error code 2932 when attempting to install the editing software DaVinci Resolve and I'm not sure what to do.

:)

Refpoman, Oct 11, 2019

2. MFTEnumEx could not be located when starting DaVinci Resolve program

When i start DaVinci Resolve software i have the error :

The procedure entry point MFTEnumEx could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\DaVinci Resolve\Resolve.exe.

How can i solve this problem ?

Paul Dubearnes, Oct 11, 2019
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

DaVinci Resolve 12 Free Version - Hints; Tips; Questions; Answers

QuickTime is the only con I find in using DaVinci Resolve 12. It is needed by the video editor to handle audio and media files, using Resolve 12 means you have to install QuickTime. Other than that Resolve 12 is the most comprehensive, complete free solution for video editing I have seen.

Free download: Blackmagic Design: DaVinci Resolve 12

And a half an hour crash course:

eikf0VGJYTc

Thema:

1. Error Code 2932 when installing DaVinci Resolve 16 - Similar Threads - Error Code 2932

2. Error status 0xc000012f when trying to launch DaVinci Resolve

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error status 0xc000012f when trying to launch DaVinci Resolve: Hi! I have windows 11 pro, with an integrated GPU in my AMD Ryzen 5 7600x 6-Core Processor. I have enough ram, this computer is able to Code/Program but simply wont even start up DaVinci Resolve. Ive used CMD promt 'sfc scannow' for errors, said it has some and fixed it. I've...
  3. Error status 0xc000012f when trying to launch DaVinci Resolve

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error status 0xc000012f when trying to launch DaVinci Resolve: Hi! I have windows 11 pro, with an integrated GPU in my AMD Ryzen 5 7600x 6-Core Processor. I have enough ram, this computer is able to Code/Program but simply wont even start up DaVinci Resolve. Ive used CMD promt 'sfc scannow' for errors, said it has some and fixed it. I've...
  4. Davinci Resolve 17.4.4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Davinci Resolve 17.4.4: I Tried to delete it from the folder and download it again but the next time i tried with the installer it says installed even if it is not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davinci-resolve-1744/29335e58-5859-4a33-b9bf-f1b4cf621513
  5. Davinci Resolve 17.4.4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Davinci Resolve 17.4.4: I Tried to delete it from the folder and download it again but the next time i tried with the installer it says installed even if it is not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davinci-resolve-1744/29335e58-5859-4a33-b9bf-f1b4cf621513
  6. Davinci Resolve 17.4.4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. DaVinci Resolve GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DaVinci Resolve GPU: So, I downloaded DaVinci Resolve for my videos so I could edit them, but it said that I needed a driver that supports DaVinci, Is there a Driver for my computer that will support DaVinci? If So How will I download it? My computer's current driver is Intel R HD Graphics. My...
  8. When trying to download Davinci Resolve 16, I get a prompt telling me it’s already downloaded

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When trying to download Davinci Resolve 16, I get a prompt telling me it’s already downloaded: When trying to DL resolve 16, I get a prompt telling me it’s already downloaded I’m completely new to this. Windows 10 PC. I tried to download Resolve 16 yesterday and it didn’t seem to download properly. I uninstalled via windows apps. Today I decided to try again. I...
  9. Davinci Resolve and H.265 videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Davinci Resolve and H.265 videos: I have been using the free version of Davinci Resolve 16 to edit videos from my GoPro Hero 7 Black camera on a PC that is about 5 years old. I had installed the HEVC codec from the Microsoft Store and was able to process H.265 video with no problems. The system was...
  10. how to install davinci resolve by blackmagic in my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to install davinci resolve by blackmagic in my pc: it is getting problem of gpu and postsqrl installation plzz help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-install-davinci-resolve-by-blackmagic-in-my/0e71786e-32e5-4162-ad67-bad9c4deccf5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unexpected error code 2932

2. 2932 error davinci

3. davinci resolve error 2932

4. error code 2932 davinci resolve