Windows 10: Error Code: 30182-1015 We weren't able to download a required file.

Discus and support Error Code: 30182-1015 We weren't able to download a required file. in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I'm trying to do a clean install of Office 19 using the deployment tool from this you tube video YouTube I used as a guide. I completely uninstalled... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by FuSchnickens, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Error Code: 30182-1015 We weren't able to download a required file.

I'm trying to do a clean install of Office 19 using the deployment tool from this you tube video YouTube I used as a guide. I completely uninstalled Office 16 and followed the steps in the video. However I get an error when it goes to install that says "We're sorry we can't continue because we weren't able to download a required file. Please make sure you're connected to the internet". I am connected so that's not the prob. Anyone know whats causing this?

:)

FuSchnickens, Jul 16, 2019
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Windows Store Error when downloading - Code: 0x803FB107

Hi,

Error code 0x803FB107 may occur for the following reasons:

• Network interruption while downloading the game.
    • Not enough space on the device for the game.
    • The device doesn't meet game requirements.

As you've done some troubleshooting steps, we suggest trying to follow the steps provided by Catherine Cus in this
    thread and see if it will work for you.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jul 16, 2019
  4. boberto Win User

Error Code: 30182-1015 We weren't able to download a required file.

Error code 0x800f0906 downloading NET 3.5

I've tried https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-update-errors and it doesn't work. I have Windows 10. For the website, step 2 just didn't work. For step 3 , it seems my update history was wiped after updating to Windows 1703. For step 4, it's the same error code, saying source files could not be downloaded.

boberto, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Error Code: 30182-1015 We weren't able to download a required file.

1. Error Code: 30182-1015 We weren't able to download a required file. - Similar Threads - Error Code 30182

2. Purchase not able to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase not able to download: After a confusing couple minutes I decided to purchase Minecraft windows 10 edition from the Microsoft store, against my better judgment. Not to surprise, after I purchase the game I try to download, except it wont let me. Says I own the game and I am using a valid...
  3. "Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...: My HDD was corrupted so I bought a new HDD and copied the working files to the new HDD... Before that, Windows 10 was successfully installed in my new HDD but after creating 3 partitions for my old data, I installed clean install the OS again but this time an error came that...
  4. We weren't able to register and add your account to windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    We weren't able to register and add your account to windows: [ATTACH] How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-werent-able-to-register-and-add-your-account-to/c5e4a84e-d828-4a3e-94dc-4970d4ef0a6b
  5. Mail app error "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail app error "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts...: Original title: Outlook app on surface pro 4 I bought a new Dell G3 a week ago and set up a Microsoft outlook account to register it. When I send emails from the Mail app (same problem in outlook) they are not sent and I get the following email : "We weren't able to...
  6. We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try...: Good day. I am experiencing issues with my e-mails since yesterday. It is my month-end and trying to send out invoices, which I always do in the same manner, however, now all of a sudden my attachment is too big? Please help urgently! Is this perhaps a bug with the new...
  7. power bi weren't able to conncect to the model

power bi weren't able to conncect to the model: Just try to repair the install running the installing program and select REPAIR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/power-bi-werent-able-to-conncect-to-the-model/4cd2fd14-ba7a-4397-8349-345169eebea3
  8. We can't get to the file for this item. If it's downloading or just finished downloading,...

We can't get to the file for this item. If it's downloading or just finished downloading,...: Every time I try to download something from Movies & TV I get this. Couldn't download We can't get to the file for this item. If it's downloading or just finished downloading, try again soon. Otherwise, make sure another app isn't using the file and that you can access the...
  9. Legacy to UEFI vostro 1015

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Legacy to UEFI vostro 1015: I want to change Legacy to UEFI. But in my system does not show UEFI and also not show secure boot. my question is any trick or technique that can change into secure boot or UEFI. And I install to secure boot windows 7 to windows 10...
  10. not able to disable driving signing requirement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    not able to disable driving signing requirement: I'm trying to install a program on Windows 10, from several years ago, and getting the error "A digitally signed driver is required." I looked up how to disable this requirement, and followed the steps. Shift-Shutdown Selecting configuration option for startup...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code: 30182-1015 we werent able to download a required file.

2. we are sorry we cant continue because we werent able to download a require file

3. we werent able to download a required file