Windows 10: Error code 39 for USB 2860 device

Discus and support Error code 39 for USB 2860 device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running with Windows 10 Pro and have used this device on this machine and it has worked perfectly. When I reconnected two days ago I keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NovaB23, Mar 9, 2019.

1. NovaB23 Win User

Error code 39 for USB 2860 device

I am running with Windows 10 Pro and have used this device on this machine and it has worked perfectly. When I reconnected two days ago I keep receiving the error code 39. How can I resolve this issue?

I have tried searching for driver updates but am told this is the best driver for this device.

:)

NovaB23, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

All USB storage devices have code 39 error

Hi Ilya,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get same error codes in the Device manager too?
    • Does this issue occurs in other hardware components like keyboard and mouse?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get same error when you connect your extenal hard drive to a different computer running Windows 10?

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to check in Device Manager and check if you get the same error code. If yes follow link and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested under
    Code 39

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-39

Do let us know if the same code 39 shows under all USB storage devices. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 9, 2019
  3. auggy Win User
    Code 39 error for Imaging Devices

The Event Logs indicate that there may have been a previous Logitech camera installed.

Did you have a Logitech camera installed and did it too give the "Code 39" ?

Also, for the device presently giving the "Code 39" can you confirm the Class GUID for the device:

In the Device Manager right-click the device giving the "Code 39" > Properties > Details, then choose "Class GUID" from the drop-down menu under "Property".

What is listed under "Value"?

auggy, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Error code 39 for USB 2860 device

HID-device error code 39

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, Thank you so much for your valuable question please, If my understanding is right, I would suggest you to please see the below mentioned article and see if it helps. I am hopeful that your query will be resolved, If
    the issue persists or if your concern is different from my understanding, kindly do let me know,waiting for your kind reply please.

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-fix-code-39-err...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Also for your kind assistance please

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/310123...

Please also check Ashish Sondhi and Niranjan Manjhi's methods in the below mentioned thread

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Error code 39 for USB 2860 device

1. Error code 39 for USB 2860 device - Similar Threads - Error code USB

2. USB Mouse Not Working and Error Code 39 for Mice and Other Pointing Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Mouse Not Working and Error Code 39 for Mice and Other Pointing Devices: To add some pretext, which I think can be necessary, I had previously installed Oracle VMBox, but the bidirectional copy-paste function wasn't working. So, I downloaded guest additions to fix it, but that created a new problem. Whenever I disconnected my wireless USB mouse,...
  3. USB Device Error Code 39

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Device Error Code 39: I have a USB device which is not installing the driver correctly. It displays with the yellow exclamation point as shown below.According to the manufacturer's document, I can navigate to the driver and manually install. When I do that I get the following:I know the driver I...
  4. USB Device Error Code 39

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Device Error Code 39: I have a USB device which is not installing the driver correctly. It displays with the yellow exclamation point as shown below.According to the manufacturer's document, I can navigate to the driver and manually install. When I do that I get the following:I know the driver I...
  5. USB Device Error Code 39

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Error code 39

Error code 39: My computer lost sound when the driver updated.I tried reinstalling and and other solutions I found on youtube.please help me. my current situation is given below [ATTACH]...
  7. Code 39

in Windows 10 Customization
    Code 39: Hi, My Audio is not working, it says code 39 and so far everything I have tried hasn't helped. Thanks for any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-39/d0da6429-b38d-4e86-b51a-30e366d820a6
  8. Device driver code 39 on 2 computers

Device driver code 39 on 2 computers: Hello, Please help me, I'm loosing my mind here trying to get this device working again! It Worked well with no problems for years, worked well also after replacing my whole PC 7 months ago. Its a sound interface device and a week ago it just stopped working. Device...
  9. Error code 39

Error code 39: Hello, so recently i was deleting some bad registry entries and folder from suspicious stuff which helped my pc greatly,but as i restarted the system and loged in i saw an error with my cpu (drivers). As i run numerous times the microsoft troubleshooters i saw that the error...
  10. Speakers can't be detected. Error code 39.

Speakers can't be detected. Error code 39.: Good day! Windows 10, x64 Error Code 39: https://i.imgur.com/65ZYEPF.png What I did to resolve the issue: - Different drivers installation - Windows updates - sfc /scannow (Successfully passed) - chkdsk /f The last tool "chkdsk /f" helped me, the drivers loaded, speakers...
Tags: