Windows 10: Error code 39

Discus and support Error code 39 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, so recently i was deleting some bad registry entries and folder from suspicious stuff which helped my pc greatly,but as i restarted the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by --Denial--, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Error code 39

Hello, so recently i was deleting some bad registry entries and folder from suspicious stuff which helped my pc greatly,but as i restarted the system and loged in i saw an error with my cpu (drivers).
    As i run numerous times the microsoft troubleshooters i saw that the error was on the drivers end.i tried doing it through Windows Update but as it was installing i got an error too ( tried it a couple of times)
    i tried manually downloading them which didn't work either.
    i also run the sfc -dskchk -checkhealth etc commands but didn't found an issue.

sadly , I don't have the "upper filters" - "lower Filters" in the registry to try deleting them as a solution that i saw here on the boards, so that's out of the question too

( i don't have a system image to restore or anything from that kind of stuff)
    i really hope i could get some help here!
    thanks for your time in advance!

i'll post some pics down bellow to help u get a clear image of the issue i'm facing. Error code 39 0fae948e-d8c2-4b28-b4cc-5a2939fe89ce?upload=true.png

Error code 39 b7e60157-c32c-48d2-9369-6bc2788c6333?upload=true.png

Error code 39 87a402cf-69dd-421c-ab1f-589f05596cd0?upload=true.png

:)

--Denial--, Oct 28, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

All USB storage devices have code 39 error

Hi Ilya,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get same error codes in the Device manager too?
    • Does this issue occurs in other hardware components like keyboard and mouse?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get same error when you connect your extenal hard drive to a different computer running Windows 10?

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to check in Device Manager and check if you get the same error code. If yes follow link and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested under
    Code 39

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-39

Do let us know if the same code 39 shows under all USB storage devices. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 28, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update - Network Adapters Don't Work (Code 39)

Hi Brian,

Please answer this question to assist you better.

Are you getting this error in Device manager?

I suggest you to refer the link below and click on Code 39 and follow the steps suggested. Check if that helps.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

Note: I request you to not to create new threads for a ongoing issue which create confusion and it is hard for us to track.

Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 28, 2018
  4. auggy Win User

Error code 39

Code 39 error for Imaging Devices

The Event Logs indicate that there may have been a previous Logitech camera installed.

Did you have a Logitech camera installed and did it too give the "Code 39" ?

Also, for the device presently giving the "Code 39" can you confirm the Class GUID for the device:

In the Device Manager right-click the device giving the "Code 39" > Properties > Details, then choose "Class GUID" from the drop-down menu under "Property".

What is listed under "Value"?

auggy, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

Error code 39

1. Error code 39 - Similar Threads - Error code

2. How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?: Whenever I run Windows Update I get this error trying to install 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441....
  3. How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?: Whenever I run Windows Update I get this error trying to install 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441....
  4. How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  6. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  7. Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.: One day my system decided to look normal, login screen was great, until it wasn't. It goes black... after I login, I don't know if I'm effecting the eventual operation of it by my LOGO+CTL+SHIFT+B, but it does turn the display on after 30-45 minutes. The other stuff...I don't...
  8. Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.

Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.: One day my system decided to look normal, login screen was great, until it wasn't. It goes black... after I login, I don't know if I'm effecting the eventual operation of it by my LOGO+CTL+SHIFT+B, but it does turn the display on after 30-45 minutes. The other stuff...I don't...
  9. Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56: Hi,I am experiencing a problem with my Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller. Whenever I update to the latest driver, I receive a Windows error code 56. I have tried all the common solutions I found online, including updating chipset drivers, BIOS, CMD commands and...
  10. Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56

Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56: Hi,I am experiencing a problem with my Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller. Whenever I update to the latest driver, I receive a Windows error code 56. I have tried all the common solutions I found online, including updating chipset drivers, BIOS, CMD commands and...
Tags: