Windows 10: Error code 39

Discus and support Error code 39 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer lost sound when the driver updated.I tried reinstalling and and other solutions I found on youtube.please help me. my current situation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sinan Mk, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Sinan Mk Win User

Error code 39

My computer lost sound when the driver updated.I tried reinstalling and and other solutions I found on youtube.please help me.

my current situation is given below

Error code 39 569d8ae1-767d-4f59-909a-453be9200f66?upload=true.png

:)

Sinan Mk, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

All USB storage devices have code 39 error

Hi Ilya,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get same error codes in the Device manager too?
    • Does this issue occurs in other hardware components like keyboard and mouse?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get same error when you connect your extenal hard drive to a different computer running Windows 10?

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to check in Device Manager and check if you get the same error code. If yes follow link and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested under
    Code 39

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-39

Do let us know if the same code 39 shows under all USB storage devices. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update - Network Adapters Don't Work (Code 39)

Hi Brian,

Please answer this question to assist you better.

Are you getting this error in Device manager?

I suggest you to refer the link below and click on Code 39 and follow the steps suggested. Check if that helps.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

Note: I request you to not to create new threads for a ongoing issue which create confusion and it is hard for us to track.

Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 28, 2020
  4. KDDawes Win User

Error code 39

Code 39

Hi, My Audio is not working, it says code 39 and so far everything I have tried hasn't helped.

Thanks for any suggestions

KDDawes, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Error code 39

1. Error code 39 - Similar Threads - Error code

2. Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56: Hi,I am experiencing a problem with my Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller. Whenever I update to the latest driver, I receive a Windows error code 56. I have tried all the common solutions I found online, including updating chipset drivers, BIOS, CMD commands and...
  3. Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56: Hi,I am experiencing a problem with my Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller. Whenever I update to the latest driver, I receive a Windows error code 56. I have tried all the common solutions I found online, including updating chipset drivers, BIOS, CMD commands and...
  4. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied: Hi,I have tried to re-install Windows 10 using a USB following the above error code. I have used prompts and the advice: On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair. Follow the onscreen instructions and if you can boot the computer...
  5. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied: Hi,I have tried to re-install Windows 10 using a USB following the above error code. I have used prompts and the advice: On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair. Follow the onscreen instructions and if you can boot the computer...
  6. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...: Hi everyone, Thanks in advance. Somehow it is not possible to install 2 pending updates, getting the error code on Software Center: 0x80073701-2147010815.What I have done so far and some more information is below, it would be nice if you could share some ideas on how to solve...
  8. Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...

Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...: Hi everyone, Thanks in advance. Somehow it is not possible to install 2 pending updates, getting the error code on Software Center: 0x80073701-2147010815.What I have done so far and some more information is below, it would be nice if you could share some ideas on how to solve...
  9. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  10. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...