Windows 10: Error code 43 for Insignia Bluetooth adapter

Discus and support Error code 43 for Insignia Bluetooth adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a USB Bluetooth adapter by INSIGNIA , I use it to connect my xbox controller to my Windows 10 PC. it was working perfectly fine and lately I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdamDia, Jun 16, 2020.

1. AdamDia Win User

Error code 43 for Insignia Bluetooth adapter

I have a USB Bluetooth adapter by INSIGNIA , I use it to connect my xbox controller to my Windows 10 PC.

it was working perfectly fine and lately I've been getting the Code 43 and Code 10 errors.

I tried , reinstalling , update, I tried the hidden devices, update for hardware changes.... nothing is working !!!!!

***Modified title from: code 43***

:)

AdamDia, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Double Win User

Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

I bought this super cheap generic bluetooth dongle. The reviews gave me the feeling it wouldn't work, but i thought how hard could it possibly be? The reviews were right, it doesn't want to work right out of the box, I get an error code 43, and I'm really not sure what to do. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the device and I get the same error. I think it's missing a specific driver but I'm not sure. It's an Excelvan (https://i.imgur.com/KXqxRerl.jpg), a brand you've probably never heard of (until now *Cool)

I have it plugged into a USB hub, it flashes red so i know its working... (cant see it here because of the flash)

Error code 43 for Insignia Bluetooth adapter [​IMG]

Device Manager...

right click, Properties...

Driver tab...

clicked Update driver...

My computers' specs are listed below, but it's basically an HP 64-bit laptop.

Double, Jun 16, 2020
  3. davidhk Win User
    Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

If there is a return policy that goes with the purchase, return it for refund.
    Trust the review a bit more.

davidhk, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Armin Win User

Bluetooth got error code 43

Hi guys.
    My laptop Bluetooth got error code 43.The driver is up to date.All services are on.I disabled and then enabled.I uninstalled the driver and installed it again.but still doesn't work.
    What do I do?

Armin, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Error code 43 for Insignia Bluetooth adapter - Similar Threads - Error code Insignia

2. Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter: Hello,I'm encountering an issue with my Realtek Bluetooth adapter, which is displaying error code 43 in Device Manager. This issue has been persistent despite my attempts to troubleshoot it, and it begun after installing windows update 23H2, noticed first when I couldn't find...
  3. Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter: Hello,I'm encountering an issue with my Realtek Bluetooth adapter, which is displaying error code 43 in Device Manager. This issue has been persistent despite my attempts to troubleshoot it, and it begun after installing windows update 23H2, noticed first when I couldn't find...
  4. INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?: The INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter I purchased from Best Buy did not come with a driver. Plugged it in, nothing. Called Contact Us for this product Insignia - Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter - Black insigniaproducts.com, managed to find "Update Driver" for the device, clicked on...
  5. INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?: The INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter I purchased from Best Buy did not come with a driver. Plugged it in, nothing. Called Contact Us for this product Insignia - Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter - Black insigniaproducts.com, managed to find "Update Driver" for the device, clicked on...
  6. Bluetooth Error Code 43

Bluetooth Error Code 43: I'm using a Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15IWL and I'm having troubles with my Bluetooth. The problem started when I was using my Airpods while using Discord. I connected to a voice chat accidentally and they stopped working. I went to disconnect them in the action center and it...
  7. Repeated Code 43 Error with Bluetooth Adapter

Repeated Code 43 Error with Bluetooth Adapter: I am getting repeated code 43 error with my Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Adapter. like 1-2 times a week Very annoying having to restart my laptop multiple times each time the error occurs. But the interesting thing is that Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 is a single-die adapter which...
  8. Code 43 error bluetooth

Code 43 error bluetooth: Hello, I am having problems with Bluetooth in my computer. I tried uninstalling the driver and installing it again. tried with bluetooth trouble shoot and hardware and devices troubleshoot and it says it can{t solve it. If i try t connect a bluetooth device it says that...
  9. Bluetooth Error Code 43

Bluetooth Error Code 43: I have a bluetooth issue on my laptop I have the lenovo legion y530 windows 10 and i updated all my windows updates and bios is up to date I was trying to use my airpods but i couldnt connect to them cuz i dont have a bluetooth on and off button this is what my bluetooth menu...
  10. Bluetooth got error code 43

Bluetooth got error code 43: Hi guys. My laptop Bluetooth got error code 43.The driver is up to date.All services are on.I disabled and then enabled.I uninstalled the driver and installed it again.but still doesn't work. What do I do? 142765

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot