Windows 10: Error code 43 for NVidia graphics driver

Discus and support Error code 43 for NVidia graphics driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought a prebuilt ABS Mage computer with the NVIDIA Graphics card included. I set up the computer and downloaded a few games to play.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chrismcdonald9, May 26, 2020.

1. Error code 43 for NVidia graphics driver

I recently bought a prebuilt ABS Mage computer with the NVIDIA Graphics card included. I set up the computer and downloaded a few games to play. Initially the first hour of game play was fine. I turned computer off went to bed, came back the next day and Windows is preventing the graphics card from running. I get the generic error 43. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall drivers, that didn't work. I've tried a few other fixes suggested online, but none of them have worked. Can someone please help me!

***Modified title from: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - Graphics Card Error***

:)

chrismcdonald9, May 26, 2020
  2. lionwing Win User

Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

After a Windows (Win 10 Home) update yesterday afternoon my son's PC reported the problem shown in the image below.

Error code 43 for NVidia graphics driver [​IMG]

The result of this means he cannot play the very popular "Fortnite" game which reports this error.

Error code 43 for NVidia graphics driver [​IMG]

Assuming the problem is caused by either the Windows Update or a driver update have done the following;

• Re-installed the latest Nvidia Driver. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Installed the previous set of Nvida Drivers. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I disabled and enabled the device. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I used the "update driver" feature. This didn't fix the problem.
    • I did a system restore to the day before. This did not complete with Windows reporting the Anti Virus software may have prevented the process. Default Windows Defender is the AV.
    • I disabled the AV and tried system restore again. This didn't fix the problem.

In all other areas the system is functioning fine although my son said he had low FPS on Rainbow Six Siege which he tried to play when Fortnite wouldn't launch.

The PC is just over a week old so I am doubtful of any hardware issues with no other symptoms or errors showing.

So...any ideas or suggestions for next steps please?

lionwing, May 26, 2020
  3. nxlongth Win User
    Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

--> Try to System Restore, hope it help.

nxlongth, May 26, 2020
  4. niklashm Win User

Error code 43 for NVidia graphics driver

Graphics card error code 43

Hello!
    I got the following driver error with my graphics card: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (code 43)" - causing horizontal white stripes on the screen and lowered resolution (800x600).

I have an NVIDIA Geforce GTX Titan Black, and I've tried a number of solutions - without any luck.

• Uninstalled the driver (also using DDU)
    • ...reinstalled newer versions
    • ...and installed older drivers
    • Disconnected power cable, waited and reconnected
    • Checked all interior cables
    • Air dusted the interior
    • Tried most of the Windows diagnostics/troubleshooting tools
    • Did a system restore
    Any tips are appreciated! Though I do start to suspect the the graphic card is faulty...

niklashm, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Error code 43 for NVidia graphics driver

1. Error code 43 for NVidia graphics driver - Similar Threads - Error code NVidia

2. Nvidia Driver issues still plague my soul - graphics driver code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Driver issues still plague my soul - graphics driver code 43: I have been issues for close to a year now. Since then I have RMA'd my GPU, and motherboard and received a replacement of the newer model, and purchased a new PSU.specs:mobo: MSI MEG 570S ACE MAXCPU: AMD ryzen 9 3900xGPU: asus tuf rtx 3080ram: 2x16gb GSKILL trident Z neoPSU:...
  3. Nvidia Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Error Code 43: My laptop is HP Pavilion Gaming 15 with Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 TI. Nvidia driver was error with code 43 and causes BSOD. I think I was do everything :1. Reinstall driver2. Update driver3. Downgrade driver4. Update windows5. Roll back windows from 11 to 106. Update BIOS7....
  4. Nvidia Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia Error Code 43: My laptop is HP Pavilion Gaming 15 with Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 TI. Nvidia driver was error with code 43 and causes BSOD. I think I was do everything :1. Reinstall driver2. Update driver3. Downgrade driver4. Update windows5. Roll back windows from 11 to 106. Update BIOS7....
  5. Nvidia Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Graphics Driver Code 43

Graphics Driver Code 43: Hello Guys, I have an ASUS Rog Gl553VE with 16 gb ram and 1050Ti mobile graphics card.I use my laptop almost 24 hours sometimes, and I was busy in papers last few couple of days. In those days, my laptop once stopped working, the lights are getting on for 1 second and after...
  7. Intel and NVIDIA Graphics Device Driver Code 43 Error After Windows 10 Upgrade

Intel and NVIDIA Graphics Device Driver Code 43 Error After Windows 10 Upgrade: Ever since I upgraded my Operating System to the March 2019 version of windows 10 (1903), my Intel HD graphics and NVIDIA GeForce 840M driver has been reporting an error message and I've not been able to use my PC for my normal activities due to the fact that my PC now runs...
  8. Error code: 43 in Device Manager for Graphics driver

Error code: 43 in Device Manager for Graphics driver: My pc is an HP Pavilion 15 and the graphics drivers are AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics and AMD Radeon(TM) R8 M445DX. Yes, I've tried installing the drivers through the amd and doesn't work, tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them but keep getting error/code 43. the only...
  9. Graphics card error code 43

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card error code 43: Hello! I got the following driver error with my graphics card: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (code 43)" - causing horizontal white stripes on the screen and lowered resolution (800x600). I have an NVIDIA Geforce GTX Titan Black, and I've...
  10. Fix error 43 on nvidia graphic cards

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Fix error 43 on nvidia graphic cards: There are lots of posts on the internet regarding to this issue. mostly addressing you to uninstall the graphic driver and reinstall it. sometimes it will work most of the times it wont. some people suggest that error 43 means that the graphic card is dead or it is showing...