Windows 10: Error code 43 when updating gpu driver

Discus and support Error code 43 when updating gpu driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Two days ago I have received my new pc, which came with Radeon RX 570 graphics card. When I checked the drivers if they needed an update, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RoseFangs, Aug 18, 2019.

1. RoseFangs Win User

Error code 43 when updating gpu driver

Hello,

Two days ago I have received my new pc, which came with Radeon RX 570 graphics card. When I checked the drivers if they needed an update, the display adapter came up with a yellow triangle and when I clicked on it, Windows showed an error message stating “Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)”

I have tried many different things such as reinstalling the driver, updating everything else, reinstalling windows and even checked the graphics card which was perfectly fine (it appeared functioning and all wires were properly connected to it).

None of that helped. It appears that the issue is not hardware’s fault however software just cant connect to it.

I hope someone knows a fix for this or at least can let me know if I should consider getting a different graphics card/ returning the pc, thank you Error code 43 when updating gpu driver :)

:)

RoseFangs, Aug 18, 2019
  2. 1nf3rn0x Win User

gigabyte gt 440 code 43

Code 43 is an error specific to the Windows Device Manager and is a clear indicator that there are errors with the driver of the offending device. A Code 43 error is generated due to errors reported by the driver itself meaning that this error is a software problem. The error could mean many things including corruption or misconfiguration but the real cause of a Code 43 error is very uncertain. A Code 43 error is produced when the driver reports an error but is not specific about the exact nature of the problem.

Causes: The driver is not installed.
    The driver is missing.
    The driver is out-of-date.
    The driver is corrupt.
    A previous attempt to update the driver failed.
    The device is not configured as the default device.
    The device is not plugged in correctly or all the way.
    The device is damaged.

1nf3rn0x, Aug 18, 2019
  3. GPU gives Error Code 43 after April 2018 update

Hello!

I updated my Windows 10 laptop two days ago. After the update, my GPU (Nvidia GTX 960m) gave an Error Code 43 in the Device Manager and wouldn't work. I have tried reinstalling the drivers multiple times and I have also reinstalled Windows 10. But nothing
    has worked for me. Can anyone suggest me a solution?

Thanks in advance!

RajatThosar, Aug 18, 2019
  4. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Error code 43 when updating gpu driver - Similar Threads - Error code updating

2. gpu driver error 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gpu driver error 43: I accidentally deleted my gpu driver and i tried reinstalling the driver from windows update and from many different 3rd party driver apps but it always shows error 43 when updated and i have to roll back to the basic driver, i tried running ddu too then installing the update...
  3. gpu driver error 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gpu driver error 43: I accidentally deleted my gpu driver and i tried reinstalling the driver from windows update and from many different 3rd party driver apps but it always shows error 43 when updated and i have to roll back to the basic driver, i tried running ddu too then installing the update...
  4. NVidia GPU Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVidia GPU Error Code 43: So I went to device manager and Code 43 error shown. When I hit 'view all events' the first event was an error described as bellow:"Faulting application name: nvcplui.exe, version: 8.1.940.0, time stamp: 0x6090ce05Faulting module name: nvcplui.exe, version: 8.1.940.0, time...
  5. GPU Code 43

GPU Code 43: Hi, After a Drive update ran automatically, Windows has stopped my device [IntelR HD Graphics 630 because it has reported problems Code 43 - Problem Code 0000002B. After this, everything is super slow principally the initialization and I can't use properly my dedicated...
  6. GPU Error 43

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GPU Error 43: I'm using a Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop. It has an Nvidia GeForce Gt 750M graphics card. For some reason I'm getting an error saying "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (code 43)" So far I have tried: Uninstalling & Reinstalling drivers from...
  7. USB Driver error code 43

USB Driver error code 43: Windows 10: Unknown USB device drive error and getting error message as "Device Description Request Failed) Driver Error" "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)". This is on my Dell Studio XPS 435T/9000. I have seen the reply on Aug 10...
  8. Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Code 43: After i do install new ram, my graphic card ( nvidia 840m ) can't be fixed and that comes up error code:43 , I've done doing reinstall the driver but there's nothing happen, i need your help pls, tq...
  9. error code 43

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error code 43: When I try to record a gameplay using my HD60s capture card, Windows suddenly stops the the USB 3.0 host controller and I receive an error code 43. Sometimes this issue occurs mid recording so it is rather irritating....
  10. error code 43

error code 43: pc does not recognize camera, went through several fixes to no avail cannot find camera in device manager to uninstall checked all in device manager, reinstalled camera from canon site, still doesnt show up. any ideas? Thanks in advance...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia geforce gt 440 error 43

2. code 43 graphics card dell 7559 gtx 960m