Windows 10: error code 43

Discus and support error code 43 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I try to record a gameplay using my HD60s capture card, Windows suddenly stops the the USB 3.0 host controller and I receive an error code 43.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 孔孔1, Nov 25, 2018.

1. 孔孔1 Win User

error code 43

When I try to record a gameplay using my HD60s capture card, Windows suddenly stops the the USB 3.0 host controller and I receive an error code 43. Sometimes this issue occurs mid recording so it is rather irritating.

:)

孔孔1, Nov 25, 2018
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Nov 25, 2018
  3. 1nf3rn0x Win User
    gigabyte gt 440 code 43

Code 43 is an error specific to the Windows Device Manager and is a clear indicator that there are errors with the driver of the offending device. A Code 43 error is generated due to errors reported by the driver itself meaning that this error is a software problem. The error could mean many things including corruption or misconfiguration but the real cause of a Code 43 error is very uncertain. A Code 43 error is produced when the driver reports an error but is not specific about the exact nature of the problem.

Causes: The driver is not installed.
    The driver is missing.
    The driver is out-of-date.
    The driver is corrupt.
    A previous attempt to update the driver failed.
    The device is not configured as the default device.
    The device is not plugged in correctly or all the way.
    The device is damaged.

1nf3rn0x, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Anne Ros Win User

error code 43

Error codes 43 and 45

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the update. If you've done the steps on the link provided on the previous response, we suggest contacting your device for a hardware diagnostics and have your chipsets updated to help resolve error codes 43 and 45.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

error code 43

1. error code 43 - Similar Threads - error code

2. How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?: Whenever I run Windows Update I get this error trying to install 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441....
  3. How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?: Whenever I run Windows Update I get this error trying to install 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441....
  4. How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  6. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  7. Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.: One day my system decided to look normal, login screen was great, until it wasn't. It goes black... after I login, I don't know if I'm effecting the eventual operation of it by my LOGO+CTL+SHIFT+B, but it does turn the display on after 30-45 minutes. The other stuff...I don't...
  8. Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.

Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.: One day my system decided to look normal, login screen was great, until it wasn't. It goes black... after I login, I don't know if I'm effecting the eventual operation of it by my LOGO+CTL+SHIFT+B, but it does turn the display on after 30-45 minutes. The other stuff...I don't...
  9. Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56: Hi,I am experiencing a problem with my Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller. Whenever I update to the latest driver, I receive a Windows error code 56. I have tried all the common solutions I found online, including updating chipset drivers, BIOS, CMD commands and...
  10. Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56

Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56: Hi,I am experiencing a problem with my Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller. Whenever I update to the latest driver, I receive a Windows error code 56. I have tried all the common solutions I found online, including updating chipset drivers, BIOS, CMD commands and...
Tags: