Windows 10: error code 43

Discus and support error code 43 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I try to record a gameplay using my HD60s capture card, Windows suddenly stops the the USB 3.0 host controller and I receive an error code 43.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 孔孔1, Nov 25, 2018.

1. 孔孔1 Win User

error code 43

When I try to record a gameplay using my HD60s capture card, Windows suddenly stops the the USB 3.0 host controller and I receive an error code 43. Sometimes this issue occurs mid recording so it is rather irritating.

:)

孔孔1, Nov 25, 2018
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Nov 25, 2018
  3. 1nf3rn0x Win User
    gigabyte gt 440 code 43

Code 43 is an error specific to the Windows Device Manager and is a clear indicator that there are errors with the driver of the offending device. A Code 43 error is generated due to errors reported by the driver itself meaning that this error is a software problem. The error could mean many things including corruption or misconfiguration but the real cause of a Code 43 error is very uncertain. A Code 43 error is produced when the driver reports an error but is not specific about the exact nature of the problem.

Causes: The driver is not installed.
    The driver is missing.
    The driver is out-of-date.
    The driver is corrupt.
    A previous attempt to update the driver failed.
    The device is not configured as the default device.
    The device is not plugged in correctly or all the way.
    The device is damaged.

1nf3rn0x, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Anne Ros Win User

error code 43

Error codes 43 and 45

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the update. If you've done the steps on the link provided on the previous response, we suggest contacting your device for a hardware diagnostics and have your chipsets updated to help resolve error codes 43 and 45.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

error code 43

1. error code 43 - Similar Threads - error code

2. fix email connection with error code 0x8019019a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fix email connection with error code 0x8019019a: My att email account won't allow me to receive messages. When I try to fix the account I get the error code 0x8019019a. What do I need to do?...
  3. Trying to switch a laptop out of S-Mode. Windows Store Error code 0x80131500

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to switch a laptop out of S-Mode. Windows Store Error code 0x80131500: I've been trying to help a student of mine switch her laptop out of S-Mode. I have tried multiple steps provided in other discussion posts, including resetting the Windows Store, making sure all Windows apps and the OS is Updated. I see a lot of posts where it will say to use...
  4. Microsoft Store error code: 0x80070005

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store error code: 0x80070005: I have been trying for a few hours to install Intel Command Center and update the rest of my applications. Every application gives this error code after a few seconds. I have searched and searched and tried to do everything the internet has shown and I can't get this code to...
  5. Choose something else to play, Error Code 0xc1010103 while playing video on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Choose something else to play, Error Code 0xc1010103 while playing video on Windows 10: If you are experiencing Error Code 0xc1010103 while playing a video using the Films & TV app on Windows 10 then it is usually because the file format is not supported – but there could be other reasons too. Can’t play Choose something else to play, This item is in a format we...
  6. HELP!!!!!! Error Code: 0x80070005 cannot install apps from store

HELP!!!!!! Error Code: 0x80070005 cannot install apps from store: i was able to download apps but now i cant even install a theme it goes to acquiring a license then error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-error-code-0x80070005-cannot-install-apps/394306d2-30c6-41b2-9bc5-7ee1ae39c247
  7. Periodic BSODs with different error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Periodic BSODs with different error codes: Hello! I'm getting periodic BSODs on my Lenovo Legion y530. I don't see any connections with my actions and I've already tried to isolate the issue. The things I did: 1. memtest'ed RAM 8+ times, no failures. 2. Replaced RAM 3. Reinstalled Windows 10 4. Run Driver...
  8. How to fix error code: 0xC004f074

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to fix error code: 0xC004f074: It's been 8 months since my mom bought is computer and last day a watermark showed "Activate Windows" when i checked my activation tab last week it said activated but now it isn't, can anyone help me how to fix?...
  9. Microsoft Account Login Error Code 0x80048820

Microsoft Account Login Error Code 0x80048820: Hello, since yesterday I can not login into my microsoft account via my windows 10 pc. In the browser everything works fine. So what is happening exactly: It started with the microsoft mail and calender app, where I have my outlook and gmail-accounts. Gmail works fine,...
  10. File I0 failure: openfileFailed error code 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File I0 failure: openfileFailed error code 0: Al tratar de abrir Alan Wake me sale el erro que se presenta arriba solo pasa con el ya que los demás si me deja abrirlos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-i0-failure-openfilefailed-error-code-0/35521fef-6be9-4416-94f6-2e490a5204d4
Tags: