Windows 10: Error code 43

Discus and support Error code 43 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, so I have a gaming mouse and the company is called red dragon So when I was gaming my mouse got disconnected and that is when I found it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Renix4, May 7, 2020.

1. Renix4 Win User

Error code 43

Hello, so I have a gaming mouse and the company is called red dragon

So when I was gaming my mouse got disconnected and that is when I found it was error code 43, Every time I try plugging it back a message pops ups saying "Windows does not recognize this device"

I tried every thing for it to work such as updating it, uninstalling it, disabling it and enabling it. I tried ever thing to fix this problem And no my mouse is not broken because it works perfect with other devices

So, please help with this problem because I don't want to waste my money on a new mouse because this problem

Error code 43 3de8a6b4-aac4-4c81-9846-e3f394d2573c?upload=true.png

:)

Renix4, May 7, 2020
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, May 7, 2020
  3. error code 43

Hi 孔孔, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

The error code 43 means that either the device drivers or the device itself has an issue.

I suggest you refer to the support article:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/310123...

If the above mentioned steps don’t help, please contact your device manufacturer for further assistance.

NighthawkX, May 7, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Error code 43

Error codes 43 and 45

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the update. If you've done the steps on the link provided on the previous response, we suggest contacting your device for a hardware diagnostics and have your chipsets updated to help resolve error codes 43 and 45.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Error code 43

1. Error code 43 - Similar Threads - Error code

2. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.: \C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7920.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7931.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER792B.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\...
  3. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.: \C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7920.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
  4. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes: A Lenovo yoga 910, OS Windows 10, working fine until two days ago. It suddenly had three successive blue screens of death with the following error codes approximatelymemory managementkernel security check failurekmode exception not handledIt shut down and restarted by itself...
  6. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes: A Lenovo yoga 910, OS Windows 10, working fine until two days ago. It suddenly had three successive blue screens of death with the following error codes approximatelymemory managementkernel security check failurekmode exception not handledIt shut down and restarted by itself...
  7. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.: I started looking for advanced repair and from command prompt I scanned. Now it shows this message. What should I do next.X:\Windows\System32>sfc /scannowBeginning system scan. This process will take some time.Beginning verification phase of system scan.Verification 100%...
  9. I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.: I started looking for advanced repair and from command prompt I scanned. Now it shows this message. What should I do next.X:\Windows\System32>sfc /scannowBeginning system scan. This process will take some time.Beginning verification phase of system scan.Verification 100%...
  10. I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.