Windows 10: Error Code 52

Discus and support Error Code 52 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been trying to fix this error for 2 days now. My mouse Razer Naga Chroma has the error. I have tried: -Driver easy (Updated the driver still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sourcey, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Sourcey Win User

Error Code 52

I have been trying to fix this error for 2 days now. My mouse Razer Naga Chroma has the error.

I have tried:

-Driver easy (Updated the driver still not working)

-REGEDIT (I tried deleting the two files, but it would not let me saying error while deleting key)

-Startup settings (Tried to do this and disable driver signature, but it would crash every time restarting without doing it)

-I also Factory reset my computer, but my mouse still has the same error

-I installed razer synapse and it doesn't detect my mouse or keyboard(Razer Blackwidow chroma).

-My keyboard has the same problem but it still works fine.

please, any help would be appreciated.

:)

Sourcey, Mar 1, 2019

2. Multiple device drivers with Code 52 leading to a myriad of other errors

Hello,

Let us first resolve the Code 52 error before proceeding with reinstalling Windows 10. We suggest that you uninstall the drivers that are indicated with a yellow triangle and then re-install if from device's support site. Here are the steps:

• Search for Device Manager.
    • Look for the drivers you are referring to.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Uninstall.
    • Download the driver from the device's support site.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Cyberlink WebCam Virtual Driver error: Code 52

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Code 52: This error may occur when the driver for the device is either unsigned or corrupt.

I would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand the Imaging Devices.
    • Right-click on the Webcam Driver and click on
      Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer. Windows will automatically detect drivers and install them.
    However, if this doesn't work go to the Manufacturer's website and download drivers to your system.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Error Code 52

Bluetooth Error Code 52

Hello Janipe,

The error (Code 52) normally caused by a driver that may be unsigned or corrupted.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Kindly provide the exact model number of your device.

Meanwhile, I'd recommend downloading the Samsung Update app from the Windows Store app. Here's a direct
    link
    to download the said application. It should help you install or update the required newest drivers, firmware, and application programs for your system.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Error Code 52

1. Error Code 52 - Similar Threads - Error Code

2. Error code 43 blue tooth driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 43 blue tooth driver: Error code 43 blue tooth driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-43-blue-tooth-driver/55c3119f-f454-4845-b3ef-b45505a6cd7f
  3. Error code 43 blue tooth driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code 43 blue tooth driver: Error code 43 blue tooth driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-43-blue-tooth-driver/55c3119f-f454-4845-b3ef-b45505a6cd7f
  4. Error code 43 blue tooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. error code 0x80070002 while trying to update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 0x80070002 while trying to update: ive had this issues for a few months now and havent been able to update to the newest version of windows for a while. i tried to update to windows 11 to see if that would fix it but got that error code. ive tried manually downloading and installing the update from the...
  6. error code 0x80070002 while trying to update

error code 0x80070002 while trying to update: ive had this issues for a few months now and havent been able to update to the newest version of windows for a while. i tried to update to windows 11 to see if that would fix it but got that error code. ive tried manually downloading and installing the update from the...
  7. error code 0x80070002 while trying to update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I2C HID device not working and showing error code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID device not working and showing error code 10: I2C HID device not working and showing error code 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-device-not-working-and-showing-error-code/138ee86b-ddac-4f16-800b-ac5340f54c41
  9. I2C HID device not working and showing error code 10

I2C HID device not working and showing error code 10: I2C HID device not working and showing error code 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-device-not-working-and-showing-error-code/138ee86b-ddac-4f16-800b-ac5340f54c41
  10. Can't fix error code 0x080070422

Can't fix error code 0x080070422: I've seen numerous pages on this issue but I still can't fix the issue. Whenever I try use Microsoft services, including but not limited to Microsoft Store, Word, Minecraft, anything with my windows sign in, it says error code 0x080070422, image attached. I've tried tips from...