Windows 10: Error code 80042007 - can not download picures from Iphone device properly. Videos are...

Discus and support Error code 80042007 - can not download picures from Iphone device properly. Videos are... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Error code 80042007 - can not download picures from Iphone device properly. Videos are downloaded as a PDF or MOV format. Windows photo does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertSmith510, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Error code 80042007 - can not download picures from Iphone device properly. Videos are...

Error code 80042007 - can not download picures from Iphone device properly. Videos are downloaded as a PDF or MOV format. Windows photo does not recognize a JPG picutre format. Windows does not recognize USB device when plugged into win 10.

:)

RobertSmith510, Jan 22, 2020

2. import picures to PC from Iphone

Hi Margaret,

As the iPhone is not being recognized by the computer, the issue might be with the iTunes not updated. I suggest you to install the latest version of iTunes on your computer for the device to be recognized.

Refer the following articles for step-by-step information to do the same:

iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Device not recognized in iTunes for Windows

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts1495

For your reference: iPhone, iPad, or iPod is not recognized by Windows due to driver installation issues

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 22, 2020
  3. StefanM Win User
    Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Error code 80042007 - can not download picures from Iphone device properly. Videos are...

Windows Store Error when downloading - Code: 0x803FB107

Hi,

Error code 0x803FB107 may occur for the following reasons:

• Network interruption while downloading the game.
    • Not enough space on the device for the game.
    • The device doesn't meet game requirements.

As you've done some troubleshooting steps, we suggest trying to follow the steps provided by Catherine Cus in this
    thread and see if it will work for you.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Error code 80042007 - can not download picures from Iphone device properly. Videos are...

1. Error code 80042007 - can not download picures from Iphone device properly. Videos are... - Similar Threads - Error code 80042007

2. Reimporting pictures and videos from iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reimporting pictures and videos from iPhone: Hi. I have been using File Explorer's Import Pictures and Videos to import pictures and videos from my iPhone since iPhone 4.Now I'm on Windows 11 and I'm having issues with importing pictures and videos for my iPhone again using File Explorer's Import Pictures and Videos...
  3. Reimporting pictures and videos from iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reimporting pictures and videos from iPhone: Hi. I have been using File Explorer's Import Pictures and Videos to import pictures and videos from my iPhone since iPhone 4.Now I'm on Windows 11 and I'm having issues with importing pictures and videos for my iPhone again using File Explorer's Import Pictures and Videos...
  4. Transferring videos from iPhone to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring videos from iPhone to computer: Hi Kevin,I just followed TikTok your instructions to transfer videos from iPhone to my PC by creating a Transfer folder and all. Everything works fine however when I open the videos on my PC it doesn’t play the video instead opening as mp3 version. No video only audio. Can...
  5. Transferring videos from iPhone to computer

Transferring videos from iPhone to computer: Hi Kevin,I just followed TikTok your instructions to transfer videos from iPhone to my PC by creating a Transfer folder and all. Everything works fine however when I open the videos on my PC it doesn’t play the video instead opening as mp3 version. No video only audio. Can...
  6. iPhone Xr video copy - Error?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iPhone Xr video copy - Error?: I'm just desperate right now. I simply cannot copy a video from my iPhone to my laptop without getting an error message. I restarted my PC and iPhone, nothing helps. [ATTACH] iPhone Xr video kopieren - Fehler?
  7. Downloading photos from iPhone

Downloading photos from iPhone: Hi and thanks in advance! When I try to download photos from my iPhone 8 an action I have been doing for years - using the PHOTOS App on Windows 10 It gets to the point where it seems to see all the pictures - but then just freezes. The only action from there is to go into...
  8. Error Importing iPhone Photos & Videos from iPhone 11

Error Importing iPhone Photos & Videos from iPhone 11: I have tried repeatedly this week to import my photos and videos to my PC from my iPhone 11. It will find the device, eventually show the photos that need to be imported, but then once I select "import photos," it will freeze up and then state that it can no longer find my...
  9. Picures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Picures: I am getting all pictures, video and any thing that is on e-mail , you tube or any pictures on news feeds. like a flim nagitive the blacks are white and the whites are black. not any art work...
  10. Downloading videos from device to external PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading videos from device to external PC: Thinking of building a simple media server/streaming PC cause laptop is starting to get full. Im thinking of using Plex, but im trying to look for a method of being able to download an episode or whatever from any device in the house, and point the location to the streaming...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 80042007

2. 80042007

3. import picture error 80042007

4. 80042007 iphone error code,
  5. error 80042007,
  6. apple error code 80042007,
  7. windows 10 error 80042007 importing photo,
  8. エラーコード 80042007,
  9. import pictures and videos error 80042007,
  10. import mov error code 80042007,
  11. import photos error 80042007,