Windows 10: error code "a device attached to the system is not responding"

Discus and support error code "a device attached to the system is not responding" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have downloaded pictures and videos from my iPhone to my Windows 10 Photo Gallery for years now. All of a sudden I get an error message saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StefanieBandini, Mar 2, 2020.

1. error code "a device attached to the system is not responding"

I have downloaded pictures and videos from my iPhone to my Windows 10 Photo Gallery for years now. All of a sudden I get an error message saying

""a device attached to the system is not responding" , however, a few photos, maybe 10 out of 1000 do get transferred. Please help! Also, the Photos app window pops up automatically and downloads some pictures but not all.

:)

StefanieBandini, Mar 2, 2020

2. error code "a device attached to the system is not responding"

I have downloaded pictures and videos from my iPhone to my Windows 10 Photo Gallery for years now. All of a sudden I get an error message saying

""a device attached to the system is not responding" , however, a few photos, maybe 10 out of 1000 do get transferred. Please help! Also, the Photos app window pops up automatically and downloads some pictures but not all.

StefanieBandini, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Dell Vostro 1500 - Device Error Code Base System Device

After complete Disk format, my Dell Vosto 1500 Laptop has comeup with some error.
    Checking via device manager shows three devices not properly installed.
    the follwoing error report generated while running an utility tool/software dowloaded from Dell support website:
    Problem Devices Device Error Code Base System Device
    PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&SUBSYS_02281028&REV_12\4&28D6DE3B&0&0AF0 Base System Device
    PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0592&SUBSYS_02281028&REV_12\4&28D6DE3B&0&0BF0 Base System Device PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0852&SUBSYS_02281028&REV_12\4&28D6DE3B&0&0CF0
    Modem Device on High Definition Audio Bus
    HDAUDIO\FUNC_02&VEN_14F1&DEV_2C06&SUBSYS_14F1000F&REV_1000\4&CE4CBCD&0&0102
    Network Controller
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4222&SUBSYS_10218086&REV_02\4&AB208E&0&00E1
    errormsg
    Problem Devices Device Error Code Base System Device
    PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&SUBSYS_02281028&REV_12\4&28D6DE3B&0&0AF0 Base System Device
    PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0592&SUBSYS_02281028&REV_12\4&28D6DE3B&0&0BF0 Base System Device PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0852&SUBSYS_02281028&REV_12\4&28D6DE3B&0&0CF0
    Modem Device on High Definition Audio Bus
    HDAUDIO\FUNC_02&VEN_14F1&DEV_2C06&SUBSYS_14F1000F&REV_1000\4&CE4CBCD&0&0102
    Network Controller
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4222&SUBSYS_10218086&REV_02\4&AB208E&0&00E1
    system Info:

VOSTRO 1500 15.4 WXGA TRUE LIFE
    V1500 CORE 2 DUO T5270 1.40GHZ, 800, 2M
    2048 MB 667 MHZ DUAL-CHANNEL DDR2 SDRAM
    INTEL? PRO WIRELESS 3945 802.11A/B/G MIN
    HARD DRIVE 120GB SERIAL ATA (5400RPM)
    FIXED INTERNAL 8X DVD+/-RW DRIVE

please help me out with drivers/etc to solve the problem.

Regards
    Azeemi

mansoorazeemi, Mar 2, 2020
  4. error code "a device attached to the system is not responding"

"A device attached to the system is not functioning" in Windows 10

I am getting A device attached to the system is not functioning" error while installing any .exe file on laptop. Below is one of example in this case team viewer.

I have already taken few steps but invain getting same error again.

1. First step, format and reinstalled Windows 10
    2. There was driver error in device manager for "*Dellpro" I uninstalled this device.
    3. I ran SEC and DISM scans but they intermittently aborted.

Can someone help in fixing this error, can't install any software on laptop. Please help urgently.

error code "a device attached to the system is not responding" 44d406ae-9b13-4a90-9d44-4c68a5ad84d3?upload=true.jpg

RajeshP_1269, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

error code "a device attached to the system is not responding"

1. error code "a device attached to the system is not responding" - Similar Threads - error code device

2. RDP error "A Device attached to the system is not functioning"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP error "A Device attached to the system is not functioning": Hello!I have a user currently experiencing an RDP issue where they will try to RDP into their PC from another PC in the office and will occasionally be unable to. After typing in their account credentials, they are greeted with a black screen that flashes an error message "A...
  3. RDP error "A Device attached to the system is not functioning"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP error "A Device attached to the system is not functioning": Hello!I have a user currently experiencing an RDP issue where they will try to RDP into their PC from another PC in the office and will occasionally be unable to. After typing in their account credentials, they are greeted with a black screen that flashes an error message "A...
  4. RDP error "A Device attached to the system is not functioning"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. A device attached to the system is not functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A device attached to the system is not functioning: Hello:Can somebody help me with this message:"a device attached to the system is not functioning"I downloaded a tax software but when tried to install it that message appears.Thanks,Hiram...
  6. A device attached to the system is not functioning.

A device attached to the system is not functioning.: Code: C:\Windows\System32>powercfg /h /type full A device attached to the system is not functioning. Help? Edit: I get Code: Your power plan information isn't available. Why can't Windows retrieve this information? in Code: Power Options -> Choose what the power buttons do...
  7. A device attached to system is not functioning

in Windows 10 Customization
    A device attached to system is not functioning: [IMG] I dont know how happend but i cant open systems app and i cant disable network too [ATTACH] and another error happend when i want open device manager this error come Why ? My laptop is lenovo g510 Core i3 Amd r5 m230...
  8. Error: A device attached to the system is not functioning

Error: A device attached to the system is not functioning: I have not used my HP Envy 20 in a couple of years and just spent the day updating it. I reset the entire thing and the sound icon at the bottom right has a red X. I tried troubleshooting and could not update drivers due to "A device attached to the system is not...
  9. A device attached to the system is not functioning

in Windows 10 News
    A device attached to the system is not functioning: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you receive this error message A device attached to the system is not functioning, here are a few things you may try. It is quite possible that the attached device is not working for one of these reasons. The device [...] This post A device attached to...
  10. "A device attached to the system is not funtioning"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "A device attached to the system is not funtioning": my laptop with windows 10 64 bit wont update and remove some programs, Wont let me run cmd as admin, wont let me run some programs a window appear saying "A device attached to the system is not functioning" show once I do the mentioned,I try to run SFC under cmd admin and i...